Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse - 3Arena Dublin - 5 April 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Sheog wrote: »
    Anyone a member of Muse.mu got their codes yet?

I've been a member for years but have had no e-mail about it yet!!

Just sign into muse.mu and go to the tour dates, you'll see the codes corresponding with each leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭torby

will O2 work in the north?...do I just simple text MUSE to the number?....$h1t....where did I see the number....lol....

O2 is now 3 so you should be able to get a code just fine? My code came from an old O2 number.

on is on O2, but we're in the North, and I don't think we can txt to the numbers down south, plus I think you may have to be registered for 3plus....

wonder if the O2 presale codes for O2 in England would work to buy tickets through Ticketmaster UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Just sign into muse.mu and go to the tour dates, you'll see the codes corresponding with each leg.

Cheers! I would never have found that :P

hell bells....no wait, thats a different band....lol....

snookered it seems...O2 in the North only good for presale dates in UK....three presale (O2 Customers) for dates in the South only apply to Southern customers....

help.... any muse.mu fans on here that wont be going to the gig feeling benevolent and want to let me have their presale code?

I know I've been on the site for 5 years but haven't posted much, I'm not a "Fly by Night" ticket tout either.....incidently, now I come to think of it, I joined this site the last time Rush appeared in Dublin...Fly by night....get it?...lol

• Advertisement

Ireland have the same code as the UK dates. Its not a unique code. It applies to the dates from the 5th April to the 4th June.

brilliant....will give it a go....thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Ireland have the same code as the UK dates. Its not a unique code. It applies to the dates from the 5th April to the 4th June.

Bah. I signed up on the day it was announced. Will have to slog through the 3 presale or the general sale. Really annoying but I get why they do it.

Luckily I got a presale code for France. Useful! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Tickets are pricey enough for this. I was hoping they'd have waited to play Slane. Parting with €80 for 4-5 bands is slightly easier for a day out.

Would I be right in guessing that a gig in the round is going to reduce the amount of tickets available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Would I be right in guessing that a gig in the round is going to reduce the amount of tickets available?

Hard to know the specifics of the stage. It appears to be a centre circle stage with two arrows coming out of it. I imagine it would reduce them a bit, but too excessively, and only in standing anyway.

looking like the o2 priority presale setup wont work for the gig in dublin, looks like it will take you to buy tickets via a link for manchester, glasgow etc....no mention of a Dublin link.

@innuendo141 what made you think it would be a code to key in?

torby wrote: »
    looking like the o2 priority presale setup wont work for the gig in dublin, looks like it will take you to buy tickets via a link for manchester, glasgow etc....no mention of a Dublin link.

@innuendo141 what made you think it would be a code to key in?

Members of muse.mu get a code when theylog in. I have that code. I never said anything about o2. Just the official website. If you are a member, log in and click on the dates. I said this above a few posts

Members of muse.mu get a code when theylog in. I have that code. I never said anything about o2. Just the official website. If you are a member, log in and click on the dates. I said this above a few posts

Is your code for Dublin the same as the code for Paris?

As I mentioned I only joined on Friday so was too late for the Dublin code but was hoping there was a slight chance the Paris code might work as that was only posted today (if the codes are the same across the board).

Probably a v.stupid question sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I got a code from 3 Ireland for the pre sale for the Dublin gig. I don't know if the code can be used by anyone but I won't be using it so first person to PM me gets it!

@innuendo141 apologies for the error on my part....reading too many threads at one time....got a wee bit confused....thanks for all the help guys anyway....it seems luck was on my side...a mate who is also a muse fan is away in Australia next year...so no Dub gig for hime it appears, and he has been good enough to sort me out....so win win all round....

again thanks guys for any input....now the next query.....how will they do "In the round" in the 3arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

torby wrote: »
    again thanks guys for any input....now the next query.....how will they do "In the round" in the 3arena?

Remove the normal stage, roll in their in the round set up. This is the Hydro Glasgow setup for it.

15398s.gif

Hopefully presale doesn't sell out instantly, then I'll know the price of the tickets at least and decide then whether to go.

Belfast gig confirmed too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

anyone going vip?? is it worth it??

also i see everyone gets a free copy of drones download or cd with a ticket

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    anyone going vip?? is it worth it??

also i see everyone gets a free copy of drones download or cd with a ticket

What is VIP going to include?

Typically I've just bought the album! I haven't opened it yet but won't get back to the shop for weeks so I guess I'm stuck with the loss!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭My Darling Clementine

Why do they have to piss about with this flashy b*llocks?

Can't they just strip it down and go back to basics, 3 men on a stage rocking out?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Looking at the ticketmaster page, it seems muse.mu codes are valid from 9, 3 codes valid from 10.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Will be my 7th time seeing em. Even though their setlists have gone downhill since bh&r ive never once complained at a gig, or had even a remotely average live muse experience.

That being said, i will consider the gig a complete and utter failure if i do not get fury.

Will be my 7th time seeing em. Even though their setlists have gone downhill since bh&r ive never once complained at a gig, or had even a remotely average live muse experience.

That being said, i will consider the gig a complete and utter failure if i do not get fury.

Favourite time?

This will be my 13th - Button Factory/Temple Bar Music Centre gig still my favourite - 50 or so people there :)

Favourite time?

This will be my 13th - Button Factory/Temple Bar Music Centre gig still my favourite - 50 or so people there :)

Luxembourg 07 - smallest venue ive seen em. First warm up show for the wembley gigs was amazing. Felt so intimate. Or Marlay Park 08. Was insane, and probably the best set.

Oxegen 2004 being my first will always have a special place for me. From the opening seconds of Hysteria ive been hooked ever since.

I would still have much preferred to have seen david bowie, but i gave him to thank for muse i guess.

Luxembourg 07 - smallest venue ive seen em. First warm up show for the wembley gigs was amazing. Felt so intimate. Or Marlay Park 08. Was insane, and probably the best set.

Oxegen 2004 being my first will always have a special place for me. From the opening seconds of Hysteria ive been hooked ever since.

I would still have much preferred to have seen david bowie, but i gave him to thank for muse i guess.

Marlay was outrageously good.

Best version of Dead Star ever

Best version of Dead Star ever

Testify!

10 mins

no tickets yet...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

If someone could email me the fanclub code, I would be very, very greatful.

All tickets already gone on the 3 presale by the looks of it :/

EDIT: I'm lost. The countdown for the presale was til 9. But everything suggests it's actually 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Countdown was to fan club sales.

Three customers at 10am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Just got tickets there. You have to go through the Muse site to get the presale. Just going through ticketmaster shows nothing available

Advertisement