Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse - 3Arena Dublin - 5 April 2016

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Yeah I'm on my laptop. Got the code through a friend of a friend so case may have been lost in translation. Trying to source another code but I'm sure I'll get a ticket Friday if not.

Alternate code to the rescue, ticket sorted :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Got sorted, that was easy. Hate paying Ticketmaster their crazy service charges but happy nonetheless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Messi19 wrote: »
    Got 2 standing. Was hoping for 2 seated but kept getting offered block A & G right in the corners or up the back of block L.

A tip of the cap to whoever mentioned about O2 being part of 3 nowadays, got my dad to send the text and forward me the code.

Was the same, looking for seated and offered block G, so I went for standing instead.

First that I will see them, I don't consider myself a big fan of their music, but from what I've seen their live show is epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Irish Aris wrote: »
    Was the same, looking for seated and offered block G, so I went for standing instead.

First that I will see them, I don't consider myself a big fan of their music, but from what I've seen their live show is epic!

They're unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Nunu wrote: »
    Nearly forgot about this presale. Just bagged 2 standing. Much more relaxed than queueing for U2!

To be honest the U2 tickets were a walk in the park for me. On app at 9. Tickets by 5 past.

With Muse- app didnt have tickets, used full ticketmaster on the phone, had to update old card details, forgot said details, required visa password, forgot password (obviously), entered new password, accidently bought ticket insurance, got refund for insurance, at which point i thought it a bit late to make sure i got the right gig but thanks be to christ i'm all set.

Edit- where is the code for the free album?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Already 160 tickets for sale on Seatwave.

Pre-sale tickets should be paperless, simple as.

Surely to god this would have been common sense for Ticketmaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Surely to god this would have been common sense for Ticketmaster.

They're no interest in that though, sure they tout themselves.

They're no interest in that though, sure they tout themselves.

Yeah, that's the depressing thing. The more people who tout on Seatwave, the more TM get.

That'd actually out me off using pre-sale, I like my ticket stubs :o

I agree with what you mean though.

• Advertisement

Ha, you're like me so. Love keeping my tickets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

To be honest the U2 tickets were a walk in the park for me. On app at 9. Tickets by 5 past.

With Muse- app didnt have tickets, used full ticketmaster on the phone, had to update old card details, forgot said details, required visa password, forgot password (obviously), entered new password, accidently bought ticket insurance, got refund for insurance, at which point i thought it a bit late to make sure i got the right gig but thanks be to christ i'm all set.

Edit- where is the code for the free album?

That's just Madness! It's a Crying Shame you had to go through all that Hysteria! You must be Feeling God now that your sorted! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

DL was such a good show and setlist and it'll be different this time out so had to nab tickets :D , I personally hope there is no gig announcements that suit me till at least Oct now.

Ha, you're like me so. Love keeping my tickets :)

I'm missing 3 tickets from gigs I've been to and it eats me up inside.

Just realised its 6 months away. Ah well, 2016 already looking brilliant anyways.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭My Darling Clementine

Just realised its 6 months away. Ah well, 2016 already looking brilliant anyways.

Just go re-watch Hullabaloo or H.A.A.R.P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

Just got 2 standing tickets on the presale. Happy days :)

I've been meaning to see them again for years but just never got it sorted.

Last time I saw them was Witness 2001 and they were great. I believe their live shows are out of this world now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭My Darling Clementine

Dibble wrote: »
    Just got 2 standing tickets on the presale. Happy days :)

I've been meaning to see them again for years but just never got it sorted.

Last time I saw them was Witness 2001 and they were great. I believe their live shows are out of this world now.

Incredible gig. Storm like downpours, thunder and lightning. Think they opened with Micro Cuts

Bloody INSANE

Seatwave have removed all tickets for sale. Clearly it's just until Friday when they're officially on sale but at least some poor buggers won't overpay without trying first!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

have to wait for the general sale to get tickets. forgot my visa password thing and got locked out of my card.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I keep all my ticket stubs too

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Im actually glad we are getting the first date of the tour so the stage show cant be spoiled too much :)

Im actually glad we are getting the first date of the tour so the stage show cant be spoiled too much :)

I think to have it in the round in the 3Arena will be fantastic as well.

The venue is small enough as it is and to have the stage in the middle of the standing area will make it incredible. Huge fan of the acoustics there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

its not the first date, other dates have been added since

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

davywalsh7 wrote: »

A touche

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dasey

I'm trying to get standing tickets in the 3 presale, but it says that they're not available!
    Is that all the standing tickets sold out, or would i have a chance to get a pair on friday?

dasey wrote: »
    I'm trying to get standing tickets in the 3 presale, but it says that they're not available!
    Is that all the standing tickets sold out, or would i have a chance to get a pair on friday?

That's just the quota assigned to the Three presale don't worry. I'm not sure what percentage Three receive for their presale but I'd say isn't huge but can't imagine it being more than 10-15% if even (I'm just pulling that number out of my behind, just a guess!).

But yes, there will definitely be more tickets on sale on Friday in all zones.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

davywalsh7 wrote: »

And I'm currently looking into the first Paris night. It'd be class to have no spoilers!

I say every time I wont spoil anything for myself but its too hard. Knew exactly when the Pyramid made an appearance in 2012 and during what song...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I say every time I wont spoil anything for myself but its too hard. Knew exactly when the Pyramid made an appearance in 2012 and during what song...

I think it's better to know the setlist beforehand, than to be disappointed on the night because the band didn't play a song that you had been looking forward to all night. For me anyway, it leaves a bitterness that seems to overtake the good that went before it.

Advertisement