Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse - 3Arena Dublin - 5 April 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

PTH2009 wrote: »
    might have to miss the show in april due to other things and a small interest in the gig. PM if anyone is interested in my ticket seated (Block F row 30 seat 171)

I must say its the first time I have very little interest in going myself so will be debating selling my ticket. Going to Muse has never been an effort before.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I must say its the first time I have very little interest in going myself so will be debating selling my ticket. Going to Muse has never been an effort before.

Wud love to go but wrestlemania is on the Sunday before and I have a few things coming up in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

wrong thread

Drones won best rock album at the Grammys.

Speaks volumes about Grammys and Rock atm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Drones won best rock album at the Grammys.

Speaks volumes about Grammys and Rock atm.

Nowt wrong with that selection

It's an excellent album

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Had a feeling these guys would end up supporting them again.

They just confirmed they are the support for the tour

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Texas Jack wrote: »

It's an excellent album

It's really, really not.

Didn't even hear about it winning, that's absolutely mad. Didn't realise rock was that poor last year. Also in what world would Death Cab for Cutie and Slipknot be in the same category?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

It's an excellent album

It's a really poor album by usual rock standards, it's pathetic by early Muse standards.

It's a really poor album by usual rock standards, it's pathetic by early Muse standards.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 .mk

Tickets for the gig seem to be back up on Ticketmaster. I was able to get a seated ticket in Block C last night. Logged on to Ticketmaster around 10 and picked it up easily enough.

• Advertisement

have a ticket if anyone needs one. seated Block F 81 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Production hold tickets for Muse at 3Arena, Dublin on April 5th go on sale this Friday at 9am on Ticketmaster in case anyone is looking for a ticket

Zardoz wrote: »
    Production hold tickets for Muse at 3Arena, Dublin on April 5th go on sale this Friday at 9am on Ticketmaster in case anyone is looking for a ticket

I'm looking to sell a ticket. Cost me 81.10 will sell for e65. Pm if anyone wants it. Bargain

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I'm looking to sell a ticket. Cost me 81.10 will sell for e65. Pm if anyone wants it. Bargain

Standing?

Standing?

Seated but there's ways of making it to the standing area with a seated ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Seated but there's ways of making it to the standing area with a seated ticket

There are??!?

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    There are??!?

I heard when u go to the smoking area u can just walk into the standing area

Wonder since we are the only place getting a 180 gig if we'll get any decent surprises?

Looking at their setlists from Paris they seem to be rotating a bit more. All the usual suspects, obviously.

jesus christ get rid of Madness. It was grand for the last tour. Christ I'd take Follow Me over it.

I heard when u go to the smoking area u can just walk into the standing area

Handy to know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Wonder since we are the only place getting a 180 gig if we'll get any decent surprises?
    What's that now?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Shedite27 wrote: »
    What's that now?

The 360 set up wont work in the 3Arena sadly

Lad's nothing about this tour had impressed me thus far, but their setlists in Paris the last few nights have contained absolute belters. Still much the same, but they've some good rotations now. Won't spoil anything http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/muse-53d6ebd5.html

Lad's nothing about this tour had impressed me thus far, but their setlists in Paris the last few nights have contained absolute belters. Still much the same, but they've some good rotations now. Won't spoil anything http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/muse-53d6ebd5.html

Belters?

Which ones? Nothing there we havent seen before (Nothing off Showbiz or OOS)

Same old ****e set

Belters?

Same old ****e set

Butters and Bow would be very a top of my list. Out of all of Showbiz MM is the only one I'd lose my **** for anymore, maybe showbiz. I've gotten over the fact that most of OOS was retired at Reading in 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Belters?

Same old ****e set

Ah now citizen erased was aired one of the nights. And map of the problematique.

Few more belters than before

Europe are off to a good start. The US were getting safe and boring setlists. I'm taking it as a good sign.

Glad I held onto my ticket. Actually kind of excited now. Very interested to see how the stage setup will be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

If anyone happens to have a spare standing ticket (or 2) for their Belfast date, please message me!

Deadst4r wrote: »
    If anyone happens to have a spare standing ticket (or 2) for their Belfast date, please message me!

More tickets on sale friday

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    More tickets on sale friday

For Belfast?

Where did you hear that?

• Advertisement

Cheers (both of you) :)

Advertisement