Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a joke?

Options
  • 11-09-2015 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I've finished the L.C this year and have done rather shockingly bad. There were a few places where I am able to a Maths exam in order to go to whatever colleges who hold the exam.

I took part in the maths exam and have passed as I have a received a call from a certain college. The course choices I have chosen were in order of my preference and these required a passed maths for Computer Science.
    The entry requirements were 5OD3s including pass maths. I do not understand why I got a whole different course which this course was placed in 6th - Journalism.

What's the point in me doing that maths exam even though I didn't get the course I wanted?
    I apologise in wasting your time for reading my rant.

Edit: I emailed the college about the wrong course they offered me sooo, I finally got the course I wanted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement