Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

best online poker site

• 11-09-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

i have been playing for years on ppp, and am always wondering are otherpoker sites the same ,as in hands and flops being unreal,

i know these things happen but can they really happen this often?????

and does it happen as much on other sites?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Jeunesse

hi u have to try i play ppp was ok but ps im playing now

• Registered Users Posts: 24 96YNWA96

are all sites that same?

as in play the cards and get a **** flop,or fold and u would have won lol

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭iAcesHigh

96YNWA96 wrote: »
    are all sites that same?

as in play the cards and get a **** flop,or fold and u would have won lol

if you're asking this than yes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ashira

Me being a regular poker player, I have almost tried all the prominent online poker playing sites, according to my experience pokabunga, adda52, khelo365 are some of the websites which will provide you with a nice poker play. for me best site is pokabunga to play poker games which is 100% legal poker site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 winbotter

With any online poker site I think people underestimate the power of hand histories. Sometimes your own data gives you the answer. I find if I get hand histories from a site like hhdealer.com it benefits me a fair deal. Does anyone have an opinion on this? I would love to know, any information would be helpful.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 iamironman87

Pokabunga!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tom_Riddle

I've been playing on Sky Poker for 4 years and think it's the best one for all round value. Software is decent and a lot of fish. Pokerstars has the best software but is tougher to beat

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fearthelight

I used to be a believer that online poker was rigged. I still do believe it can be to a degree but I think people forget to take into account that online you see a hell of a lot more hands as oppose to live poker. That is why you see so many "unreal" hands. Also, when I say "rigged" I don't mean that the house have rigged it, I just feel there is a lot more collusion going on online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nikolasanastis

Well thats natural to feel since there is a huge psychological factor of not trusting somebody you cant see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nikolasanastis

now i see your post is from 2016, doooing, sorry i am new to this "forum" thing

• Advertisement
Advertisement