Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 money crd and three

Options
  • 11-09-2015 12:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭

Title should be 02 money card and three

My friend got a text from three to say they are/have taken over 02 money card and as his has had no recent activity it will be closed soon. Has anyone had that can he put more credit on now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Why doesn't your friend ask three, that way he will get the correct info.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Mod: Three Ireland have a forum here where you can talk to them directly. If you wish I can move this thread there.
    Edit: It's already being discussed there http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057491913

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭JonJones

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Mod: Three Ireland have a forum here where you can talk to them directly. If you wish I can move this thread there.
    Edit: It's already being discussed there http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057491913
    thanks i will go to the discussion. I did not see it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭JonJones

Why doesn't your friend ask three, that way he will get the correct info.
    that is true for any question asked here. Anyone could go to any company that is just a smart answer from a [keyboard]:rolleyes: warrior

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

JonJones wrote: »
    thanks i will go to the discussion. I did not see it
    Mod:
    OK I'll close this then. PM any of the forum mods if you want to resume the topic here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement