Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Current Balance on BOI account

Options
  • 11-09-2015 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have been trying for the last 2 hours to get a statement which shows the CURRENT balance of my BOI account.
    It is frustrating and ridiculous that there seems to be no other way of obtaining that, rather than ordering such a statement and having to wait half a week for it.
    I need that current statement urgently, please provide some assistance in this matter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

KerryHarry wrote: »
    I have been trying for the last 2 hours to get a statement which shows the CURRENT balance of my BOI account.
    It is frustrating and ridiculous that there seems to be no other way of obtaining that, rather than ordering such a statement and having to wait half a week for it.
    I need that current statement urgently, please provide some assistance in this matter.
    Hi KerryHarry,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards today.

In order to request an up to date statement you can ring 0818365365 select options 1-5-1. This will be issued to the address we have on file for you and can take 3-5 days.

If however you are registered for E-Statements on Banking 365 Online you can request a statement and once this is requested before our cut off time of 3.30pm on a working day this will be available to you online the following day.

You can register for E-Statements on Banking 365 Online by selecting Manage Accounts, Manage Statements from the menu on the left hand side. An activation code will then be issued to your registered mobile phone.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good weekend.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KerryHarry

Helen,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I already called and ordered an uptodate statement, since there is no other way.
    I switched from paper- to e-statements and will check tomorrow or Monday on 365 online if it is there.

Thank you.

Advertisement