Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre coverage

Options
  • 11-09-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to work out if or when efibre will become available. According to the eircom coverage map, my area is enabled, but my address isn't. But when I look on the wholesale coverage map, all the cabs in my area, including one only about 300M away (PMK1_007) are enabled. So I'm a bit confused. Now, I'm not currently a eircom customer, on I'm on UPC , would that make a difference on the checker? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dpe wrote: »
    Hi, I'm trying to work out if or when efibre will become available. According to the eircom coverage map, my area is enabled, but my address isn't. But when I look on the wholesale coverage map, all the cabs in my area, including one only about 300M away (PMK1_007) are enabled. So I'm a bit confused. Now, I'm not currently a eircom customer, on I'm on UPC , would that make a difference on the checker? 
    Hi dpe

If you would like to PM me your address I will take a closer look in to this for you.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dpe

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dpe

Any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dpe wrote: »
    Any update on this?
    Hi dpe,

I have not received your PM yet?

Cheers