Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting to Naas

Options
  • 11-09-2015 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of commuting to Naas from Dublin? I'd be starting at 8 so I should be able to avoid most of the traffic on the N7?

Any advice? I would like to stay living in Dublin for a year or two for social reasons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

If you aim to be in Naas for 8am you shouldn't have an issue committing. Most traffic going the other way.
    Hi

Does anyone have any experience of commuting to Naas from Dublin? I'd be starting at 8 so I should be able to avoid most of the traffic on the N7?

Any advice? I would like to stay living in Dublin for a year or two for social reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Getting to Naas will be handy, getting home will be different as anywhere around the M50 can get busy from 4 to 6pm. Better than before but slow at times. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Vic_08

It would rather depend on where in Dublin you live.

Advertisement