Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower Make Up

Options
  • 11-09-2015 4:40pm

I don't wear much make up but I'm running low on the things I use, so I decided to try out some new things in new brands.

One brand I see getting great reviews in the US is Drew Barrymores 'Flower Beauty' brand. It's not advertised but relies on word of mouth for promotion, and is widely available in places like Target, and on Amazon.com. Has anyone here tried any of the products, and if so what would you recommend?

I'm going to replace a mascara, powder blush, gloss/tinted balm, powder highlighter, and eyeliner pencil. I've been using the same things the last few years and I'm very happy with them, but feel like a change. I might also try a light coverage base, if anyone can recommend a nice weightless one.

http://flowerbeauty.com/

Any recommendations would be very welcome, and thank you in advance. :)

Advertisement