Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

astradave wrote: »
    Jaysus lads, TSC is onto something.. Daley Blind, what a seller! made at least 500 profit each on 5 sales in an hour

Anders is pretty good too :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus lads, TSC is onto something.. Daley Blind, what a seller! made at least 500 profit each on 5 sales in an hour

Going to try upping the price to 2500 coins to see if the sales hold...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Went from 12k to 40k today! Shoutout to Matthew the statue for the trading tip ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Going to try upping the price to 2500 coins to see if the sales hold...

Sold another 3, i need to top up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Hate the way you can't go straight from the console to the web app. Share my ps4 with the brother so have to wait ~15 minutes now til I can go near the web app to do stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Sold another 3, i need to top up :pac:

what price were you buying and selling at? mine didnt really seem to sell

MarkY91 wrote: »
    what price were you buying and selling at? mine didnt really seem to sell

I've bought between 500-700 and setting sale price for 850 and they are selling for 12-1500. Buy now price is set at 2500.

I'm using the trick in the YouTube video on the previous page for buying..

I've bought between 500-700 and setting sale price for 850 and they are selling for 12-1500. Buy now price is set at 2500.

I'm using the trick in the YouTube video on the previous page for buying..

you must be the crafty fecker beating me to each and every one of the 700 coin cards by .000000000009th of a second :mad: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

No one buys players from the unpopular leagues at this stage.

Someone bought Nani off me last night for 5K

Had a proper good run at paying few games last night and have to say compaired to last year the passing is less accurate anthe keepers save a lot more shots and i love it.

The passing isnt always as predictable as it use to be and keepers are better at 1 on 1s both of which makes it more enjoyable i just hope as we go higher up the leagues they arent some new glitches people are using.

Also pace seems a lot better too you cant keep spamming lobbed balls.

Oh yehh and i like the sound track compaired to last years effort.

• Advertisement

Had 20 or so position cards. Couple were going per cycle until yesterday. Not a single one was sold from now until an hot ago in a good few cycles. Bin price was lowering so I had to lower them. They ALL sold just now. I only made a tiny profit as their bin price plume ted after I bought them.

54k coins now. I'm looking to have 100 by Sunday night. Anyone care to pm me a hot seller? I can give one or two names in return

jayo26 wrote: »
    Had a proper good run at paying few games last night and have to say compaired to last year the passing is less accurate anthe keepers save a lot more shots and i love it.

The passing isnt always as predictable as it use to be and keepers are better at 1 on 1s both of which makes it more enjoyable i just hope as we go higher up the leagues they arent some new glitches people are using.

Also pace seems a lot better too you cant keep spamming lobbed balls.

Oh yehh and i like the sound track compaired to last years effort.
    I can't remember ever having a fifa without random dogs I grew to love. I have a spasm attack when I realise a "fifa song" made the charts etc..seems to happen every year now.

Can't beat the fatboy slim song from 1998 or 1999 fifa was it?

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I can't remember ever having a fifa without random dogs I grew to love. I have a spasm attack when I realise a "fifa song" made the charts etc..seems to happen every year now.

Can't beat the fatboy slim song from 1998 or 1999 fifa was it?

Song 2 by Blur was France 98 I'm sure.. I used to go around singing it like:

Woohooo I got my head shaved
    I wear a hearing aid
    I can't hear youuuu
    Cause I'm deeee-aaafff

:pac:

I wear a hearing aid
    I can't hear youuuu
    Cause I'm deeee-aaafff

That's the one I was thinking of but yor one was equally a memorable.

https://youtu.be/FMrIy9zm7QY

I wear a hearing aid
    I can't hear youuuu
    Cause I'm deeee-aaafff

Yeehhh your right, i think 98 was the first year of the proper artist i loved fatboy slim too and in 2000 i remember stop the rock was one and robbie williams too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Got Cavani, Blind, Janmaat, Bastos and Ola John in my reward pack for completing the free token draft; happy with that; am in best off keeping them and winning a few games before making cash on cavani etc

How are you getting on at 2500 coins? I've moved three this morning at 2400 coins :pac: Restocked as well, though his price has gone up to just over 1000 coins now (natural though, given we're pricefixing him :P).

Bought a few Obleks now too. He was only 900 coins which is really low considering how good a keeper he is, at a good team and with good chem links all round. Trying for 2000 coins to start off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

MarkY91 wrote:
    54k coins now. I'm looking to have 100 by Sunday night. Anyone care to pm me a hot seller? I can give one or two names in return

DM'ed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Up to 67K now after having a buying a Turkish/Portuguese league hybrid team with Quaresma, Carrillo (both 5 star skillers).

I packed Rakitic (went for 22K) which helped and tried to do a bit of trading. He is the one card I've pulled that has gone for more than 1 or 2K.

I've always sucked at trading and never made anything out of it, bar one year where there was a specific niche for a couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Someone bought Nani off me last night for 5K

Are you on PS4?

Nani is extinct on the PS4 market, at least. I've only seen him pop up twice and both times he instantly went for 12K.

I imagine any card that is extinct for the market would go for much more than that.

• Advertisement

How are you getting on at 2500 coins? I've moved three this morning at 2400 coins :pac: Restocked as well, though his price has gone up to just over 1000 coins now (natural though, given we're pricefixing him :P).

Bought a few Obleks now too. He was only 900 coins which is really low considering how good a keeper he is, at a good team and with good chem links all round. Trying for 2000 coins to start off.

I messed up last night while i had a bit of drink on me.. never trade drunk :pac: . I don't know how i did it but i mixed up illaremendi and Isco.. I thought there was loads of iscos for really cheap so i bought 10 illaremendis and couldn't move them on for a profit.. Think i made a loss over all :pac: fecking idiot.

I was trying to pick up a few blinds when i was out this morning, i was waiting on the OH while she got her hair cut :pac: found it a bit hard to do on the phone so i left it. going to have a go again now before the football starts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    DM'ed you.

Any chance you'd could PM me too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    DM'ed you.

And me too! I can give a name or two in return. I'm on 40k atm. Going for that 100k mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

This isn't going to turn into a begging for PM thread is it?

Anyway i must have opened 20 packs by now and the best i got was Ogbonna.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Just broke the 100k mark for the first time. Have 35 players on my transfer list at between 2-4k so hoping to keep building. Not opening any packs until I get to 15M ( I hope )!!!

3 IF Mendy's sold so far today :D Each at 20k, so thats about 30k profit this morning.

Moving into IF Verhaegh now. Grabbed six at 11k, going to see can I shift them for 18-20k each :)

0 bites on Oblek yet, sadly :( Blind continues to move at 2500 coins though.

3 IF Mendy's sold so far today :D Each at 20k, so thats about 30k profit this morning.

Moving into IF Verhaegh now. Grabbed six at 11k, going to see can I shift them for 18-20k each :)

0 bites on Oblek yet, sadly :( Blind continues to move at 2500 coins though.

Are you on Ps4 or Xbox1.. Blind has totally died off for me on Xbone, lucky to get 1500 for him, buying for 8-900 and selling for 12-1400.. baby steps

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Tried searching for NIF Payet but it only shows his IF no matter how many search options I use.

Xbox One. Not sold any in the last two cycles, but could simply be that Man United fans have other things on their mind right now :P Hoping after that crazy assist from him there that interest will pick back up tonight.

Also, first Oblak gone...

TxKtqpV.png

Paid 900 coins for him :P 14 more to go.

• Advertisement

Xbox One. Not sold any in the last two cycles, but could simply be that Man United fans have other things on their mind right now :P Hoping after that crazy assist from him there that interest will pick back up tonight.

Also, first Oblak gone...

TxKtqpV.png

Paid 900 coins for him :P 14 more to go.

Yeah im gonna try get a few more of him in now after that :pac:

Advertisement