Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    From a United standpoint, I want him badly. The twice I've faced him, he was a rock at RB :(

Yehhh he is very good, alot of the united team this year are good compaired to other years, rojos has good stats for a cheap cheapish cb his price will drop in a week or soo too.
    astradave wrote: »
    Yeah I've been the same, have faced him a few times and very hard to attack down that wing.

How much did you get him for Jayo

Got him on friday for 7700 using the method on youtube.

Having a sick day at home all day the missus has brought the kid out so doing a spot of trading for past 3 or 4 hours reckon im up about 100k finished off two decent BPL teams.

2dhzms5.png

2rgo0o1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    I know pace aint as important but they are required to be actually able to move :)

Lampard is nearly as slow as mertesacker

I was actually going to do the same..Kaka/Pirlo/Lampard in midfield while having Giovinco up front :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Created a League of Ireland team then went and tried MLS. Gerrard, Pirlo and Lampard in Midfield with Villa, Drogba and Keane/Martins up front. I found it very difficult due to some serious slowness of my team. Bradley isnt a bad midfielder and Gerrard is top quality, the rest? Meh! I was doing better with my LOI X1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 GG88

I have always played fut since fifa 11 . The thing is fifa did change something when listing gold players in the market the min price is 350 or 650 for shinny gold. And also they have put a cap on the buy now option on the players. This is a killer for me. Anyone else affected by this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

GG88 wrote: »
    I have always played fut since fifa 11 . The thing is fifa did change something when listing gold players in the market the min price is 350 or 650 for shinny gold. And also they have put a cap on the buy now option on the players. This is a killer for me. Anyone else affected by this

That was introduced midway through last years game

GG88 wrote: »

Price cap destroyed last years game yeh but for majority of this game it has no effect only with one or two players been extinct such as aubamyang and willian but itherwise its positive,

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Switched to a 5-2-3, and won three games. Thrilled, until I realized I accidently had Lampard in CB for the three games :P

Trading has been dire today. Nothing moving :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, trading has been awful for me too. Built a cheap 352 Portugese league side. So damn good. Have Jimenez up front, paid 350 for him and he's gotten 6 in 3 with 2 assists. Monster of a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Manufan123

Made a few K trading Bpl goalkeepers today. On a sidenote Gabi for athletico madrid is a serious player me....he is just so good on the ball.

• Advertisement

This is probably a stupid question but what sthe point in buying In Form players or players who were in Team of the week at an inflated price? Do they just go back to regular cards the next week?

Do all cards of that player in TOTW go to Special card colour or do they release specific ones? Sorry just confised by what TOTW actually does.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This is probably a stupid question but what sthe point in buying In Form players or players who were in Team of the week at an inflated price? Do they just go back to regular cards the next week?

Do all cards of that player in TOTW go to Special card colour or do they release specific ones? Sorry just confised by what TOTW actually does.

TOTW players, or In Forms, are upgraded versions of players only available in packs for the week. But they count as separate cards. So they will stay as the upgraded cards at the end of the week. Often time, especially at this time of the year, they are the best players in their position, at least within the league they are in.

The "normal" versions of the card don't change, though they aren't available in packs at the moment, until their in forms leave the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Anyone got a good player to sell for like 1k profit?

I have one who is going for like 700 coins per sell and I'm telling a 2-3 per cycle today that I'll give in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I got a bit bored there so decided to do an online draft and got to the final, won the Semi Final with these Stats

XEui3la.jpg

I won a Gold pack and a Jumbo Gold pack, Got Thomas Muller in the Gold pack and a few small named gold players and a feckload of consumable..

Will have to do a team built around him now.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I was disconnected at the end of 3 of my first 6 games. Since my coin boost from the catalog has ran out, I haven't been disconnected once.

Also, I try to skip the highlights at the end as quickly as by hammering X until I see the menu. I haven't had a disconnect in 8 or 9 games now.

It could just be co-incidence though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

v3ttel wrote: »
    I was disconnected at the end of 3 of my first 6 games. Since my coin boost from the catalog has ran out, I haven't been disconnected once.

Also, I try to skip the highlights at the end as quickly as by hammering X until I see the menu. I haven't had a disconnect in 8 or 9 games now.

It could just be co-incidence though.

Played about 10 games altogether online today and didn't get disconnected at all. Mind you I'm playing on the Xbox One, 1 or 2 of the games were a bit laggy but that was it, Ive had no problems at all with the disconnections compared to Thursday when i was getting D/C every second game

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Have they taken out the skip celebration feature? It was L1 + R1 in 15 but it's not working in 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

damn, it's hard trying to trade on the web app :( trying to pick up a few deals but it's not working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

astradave wrote: »
    Played about 10 games altogether online today and didn't get disconnected at all. Mind you I'm playing on the Xbox One, 1 or 2 of the games were a bit laggy but that was it, Ive had no problems at all with the disconnections compared to Thursday when i was getting D/C every second game

Just got disconnected again now. It really screws up online seasons, cups, draft, etc.

Any good easy trading cards out there today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Cannot finish a single player game of UT, fails to communicate with server after every game. Online pvp works fine as do all other modes.

Do trading cards increase weekly?
    What I mean is would someone like Jan Oblak increase from 81 if he is playing very well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Do trading cards increase weekly?
    What I mean is would someone like Jan Oblak increase from 81 if he is playing very well?

He will get a special card, his card will be available in packs for 1 week only, all previous cards will be unchanged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Went for the Portuguese league when I saw the price of some of the PL players. For about 6000, I got a very strong first XI. No subs yet, and I need a better striker but when I see what I'd have been paying for the same standard PL players, I'd say my squad cost would have more than doubled.

Chancing my arm trying to sell some players at vastly over inflated prices on the app in work. Managed to shift Barca's Rafinha for about 3000 more than I'd expected, but everyone else coming in slightly below what I was hoping. Guess thems the breaks!!

Have been kicked at the end of one game, which bugged me. Match finished, froze when loading the end-screen menu and kicked me so my players lose the game on their contract but no coins for me.

Still trying to get my head around this FUT yoke. So basically this is all about who likes who each week. So basically someone like Soldado will never go for much as he has a bad rep and nobody will ever want him no matter how many he scores for Villarreal?

What makes someone like Jan Oblak or Iker Munian go up in price week by week?
    Im either very slow here or very confused. Never really took much notice of FUT until this year, why would someone pay 30k for an Italian striker with a rating of 78 when they can get David Villa for 2k at rating 80? Im aware one is Spanish and Italian Im just using these two players as an example but I dont get the massive price difference.

Still trying to get my head around this FUT yoke. So basically this is all about who likes who each week. So basically someone like Soldado will never go for much as he has a bad rep and nobody will ever want him no matter how many he scores for Villarreal?

What makes someone like Jan Oblak or Iker Munian go up in price week by week?
    Im either very slow here or very confused. Never really took much notice of FUT until this year, why would someone pay 30k for an Italian striker with a rating of 78 when they can get David Villa for 2k at rating 80? Im aware one is Spanish and Italian Im just using these two players as an example but I dont get the massive price difference.

It's not who likes who, it's about who were the best players during the week, that why it's called TOTW (Team of the week), Soldado may well get a TOTW card if he shines during a match just like Sanchez this week end with a hat trick, Lewadowski with 5 goals last week and the Serie A striker Kalinic with his hat trick yesterday.

Normal cards might go up or down in price based on demand and supply, or based on price fixing, it really depends.

Which Italian striker is selling for 30K?

The guy Dybala from Juventus is going for 25/30k this weekend.

Say Soldado gets TOTW, does that mean my Soldado card will more than likely be worth more the next week on the market?

Went for the Portuguese league when I saw the price of some of the PL players. For about 6000, I got a very strong first XI. No subs yet, and I need a better striker but when I see what I'd have been paying for the same standard PL players, I'd say my squad cost would have more than doubled.

Chancing my arm trying to sell some players at vastly over inflated prices on the app in work. Managed to shift Barca's Rafinha for about 3000 more than I'd expected, but everyone else coming in slightly below what I was hoping. Guess thems the breaks!!

Have been kicked at the end of one game, which bugged me. Match finished, froze when loading the end-screen menu and kicked me so my players lose the game on their contract but no coins for me.

There is value in most leagues bar the PL, you can build a decent squad in other league for 10K, in a months time or so prices will go down so much that building a PL team will be so cheap and easy, the market is flooded with cards at the moment and there isn't a lot of movement.

As per the disconnections they happened to me at least 10 times, lost many points in seasons as well as the match rewards and the boost coins which are worth 1000 coins each, overall I lost roughly about 15K :mad::mad:, I haven't played a single game since yesterday afternoon, will wait until this issue is resolved.

The guy Dybala from Juventus is going for 25/30k this weekend.

Say Soldado gets TOTW, does that mean my Soldado card will more than likely be worth more the next week on the market?

Here is how I look at things myself, Dybala plays in a popular league (Serie A), unlike Villa who plays in the MLS, the chances to build a decent Serie A team is much higher than building an MLS team meaning that the Serie A players will be more expensive.
    Looking at their detailed stats here:
    http://www.futhead.com/16/players/800/paulo-dybala/
    http://www.futhead.com/16/players/353/david-villa/

Dybala is a much better card than Villa despite Dybala being 78 and Villa being 80, he's much faster (which is a very important factor for a striker), much more agile and better at bridling, in terms of shooting and finishing they are both good.
    Most gamers will rather have Dybala in their team than Villa, I personally prefer Dybala but I will defo play with Villa at some point because I don't always need pace to score goals and I like a slow build up.

This is only the third time I play UT, from experience I have to say that Soldado's normal card can be sold for more than usual during the week in which his TOTW card is released, other members in this forum can confirm this point but this is what I have noticed myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    Cannot finish a single player game of UT, fails to communicate with server after every game. Online pvp works fine as do all other modes.

I was having issues yesterday in the Silver cup. Had to start a career mode instead.

Every second game seemed not to count.

Advertisement