Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I've never had disconnection problems with any UT :P I must be one of the lucky ones

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Are the players having the disconnection problems on Xbox one or PS4?

I'm on Xbox one and haven't had any disconnection's since release day. Maybe we can see if it's centred around 1 console instead of both?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any cheap BPL gems people have come across?

Jack Grealish declares for England. If you have him now is the time to make a profit. Silver card going for 5000.. madness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

astradave wrote: »
    Jack Grealish declares for England. If you have him now is the time to make a profit. Silver card going for 5000.. madness

6,000 now!

• Advertisement

6,000 now!

I picked up a few for 3500 and selling at 5800. High risk on this one :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

ah bollox, was gonna build a silver/gold BPL team around Grealish at the start but opted for a Portugese league side instead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I picked up a few for 3500 and selling at 5800. High risk on this one :-D

Extinct on PS4 now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads there is no easy way to buy a player to earn a load of coins in a few mins or watever some of ye expect, the amount of people sending pms and asking is unreal and i have replied and told some a few tips and within an hour some of them people are posting up on here looking for players to trade.

There was a video posted a few days ago of how to buy players cheap that is the best way to make money on any player and it does not fail if you pend lonenough at itand if you dont want to put in time doing it that way then you can do it The LORD TSC way and buy about 10 or 20 cards of a reasonable popular player and bump his price up, again this way is not guaranteed to instantly give you profits but thats how its done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Trading is easy. Buy low sell high. Even something as simple as buying a decent team as cheap as you can and then selling it straight away for more will usually work. Through that you can see which players are more popular, try to buy them below their bin price and sell for slightly above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

hots wrote: »
    Extinct on PS4 now...

Ah to have a few coins, there's a few popping up @ 8,000 and being snapped up straight away only to be bought again @ 10,000 straight away... profit to be made if you've a pool of coins to use.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lads there is no easy way to buy a player to earn a load of coins in a few mins or watever some of ye expect, the amount of people sending pms and asking is unreal and i have replied and told some a few tips and within an hour some of them people are posting up on here looking for players to trade.

There was a video posted a few days ago of how to buy players cheap that is the best way to make money on any player and it does not fail if you pend lonenough at itand if you dont want to put in time doing it that way then you can do it The LORD TSC way and buy about 10 or 20 cards of a reasonable popular player and bump his price up, again this way is not guaranteed to instantly give you profits but thats how its done.

I thought of this about an hour ago and did it. I thought I was being an absolute genius.... FFS :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I switched to a 4-3-2-1 with a LF and a RF. I picked up Nico Gaitan for LF. His 86 dribbling is unbelievable. Dribbling is so much more effective than pace.

I want to build a Serie A squad but the prices are absolutely nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Is anyone elses transfer market down?

You think thats bad ya should of seen junior malandas card last year after he died in car crash he was selling for half a million for a few hours after it.

Its a bit dodgy for me alright, I picked up a few cards at what I hope is a cheap price and going doubling the price see what happens. Ill let ye know how I get on.

This will end in tears I bet you!

Fine on the app for me..

Work production on the other hand :D

Fine on the app for me..

Work production on the other hand :D

Ive been on this all day too.. Work production zero! :D

Is there any reason why we all cant chose a player and ramp up his price? If 20 people buy 5 we are sorted

Is there any reason why we all cant chose a player and ramp up his price? If 20 people buy 5 we are sorted

This be fun thing to do for the giggles with an irish player like o shea or omething but wouldn't expect to make load of money off it but maybe ye would.

• Advertisement

This be fun thing to do for the giggles with an irish player like o shea or omething but wouldn't expect to make load of money off it but maybe ye would.

Probably not best for an Irish player :D
    Nolito for example is going for 1k, rating 82, have flipped 3 of him today for 2,300! Feel free to join in
    Dont you dare undercut me :D

NOt making much but its a bit of Monday afternoon craic.

Probably not best for an Irish player :D
    Nolito for example is going for 1k, rating 82, have flipped 3 of him today for 2,300! Feel free to join in
    Dont you dare undercut me :D

NOt making much but its a bit of Monday afternoon craic.

People are on differwnt consoles so not much point in one or two on ps4 and another couple or ps3 or xbox :)

People are on differwnt consoles so not much point in one or to on ps4 and another couple or ps3 or xbox :)
    Yeah thats true!

I wonder who will be first to get ronaldo or messi in there proper ultimate team :)

The race is on :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I wonder who will be first to get ronaldo or messi in there proper ultimate team :)

Wasn't impressed by him last year.

But I want a Man United legends team, so want him up front, with giggs and Best either side :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I've had both in my draft teams 4 times. 10 games with them, wasn't overly impressed. Douglas Costa and Konoplyanka was as effective when I had them

I don't need either. I have Muller and he doesn't even make my bench, Ruins my chemistry :pac:

I've had both in my draft teams 4 times. 10 games with them, wasn't overly impressed. Douglas Costa and Konoplyanka was as effective when I had them

I dont like draft i played it last night for a whike and i think it shows up faults in chemistry even more then last year.
    I got 10 euro orth of fifa coins to play 3 draft tokens and each game apart from one i got beaten by teams of players rated over 85 but with zilch chemistry and i over 90 chemstrt each time.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wasn't impressed by him last year.

But I want a Man United legends team, so want him up front, with giggs and Best either side :P

I loved ronaldo last year, granted i only got him a few weeks ago because i gave up on ultimate team when price caps came in but when i played him up front with suarez he was unreal. I never liked messi much he seems underpowered compaired to his stats.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I much prefered Messi last year; felt he could magic his way through defences, had pace and always was where I needed him to be.

Anyway, this happened this cycle...

rEIlTgT.png

Bought for 11k, all sold for 18k.

Not bothering to reinvest in him now though. Already have 10 IF Verhaegh, so going to look for someone else to invest in now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Is it just me or the PS4 market is flooded with cards?? I just looked at Nolito now, a player that I sold last week for 2K easily, now his BIN price is as low as 1100 and even for 1400 he isn't selling :eek:. He isn't even good in the game this year.

I have 25 players to use in 2 different squads and 50K worth of coins, I am open to fix the price of 1 or 2 players :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Advertisement