Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yup, I've also realised the market has been flooded with players. Some of them that I've been trading with have dropped by a couple hundred coins.

EDIT: Gonna start IF investing. What do you guys think? I've IF Verhaegh atm. Trying to decide on one of Izaguirre or Zouma?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yup, I've also realised the market has been flooded with players. Some of them that I've been trading with have dropped by a couple hundred coins.

Gonna happen when more and more people get the game and i reckon with draft this year people will be opening more packs so they will be lot more average players.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

guys are any of you on PS4 ? im having serious connection trouble both online and playing against totw anyone else having these problems

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

guys are any of you on PS4 ? im having serious connection trouble both online and playing against totw anyone else having these problems

What kind of connection troubles?

well il play the full game and at the end it will say connection lost which it cannot be my end as i have several things connected to wifi and i have played fifa 15 without any issues. its just annoying as i win the games and they count as a loss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

well il play the full game and at the end it will say connection lost which it cannot be my end as i have several things connected to wifi and i have played fifa 15 without any issues. its just annoying as i win the games and they count as a loss

There's a huge thread about it on the official forum. They are working on fixing it. It's a wide scale problem and not just you.

I was just disconnected myself again.

There is a thread about it here: http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/86807/disconnect-after-the-final-whistle

I personally stopped playing UT until this issue is fully resolved, I am itching for a game especially that I changed an entire team yesterday night but I rather wait as I don't want to loose the remaining of my boost coins....Knowing EA they won't reimburse the missing points/coins.

ah so everyone has this problem so. i can play an online singe match and score loads early cause a rage quit thats about all i can do to win. I have built a team myself full Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Is there any reason why we all cant chose a player and ramp up his price? If 20 people buy 5 we are sorted

This is what they do o IF players. All try buy for as close to discard as possible then they agree to put them up for 15-17k

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

EDIT: Gonna start IF investing. What do you guys think? I've IF Verhaegh atm. Trying to decide on one of Izaguirre or Zouma?

I've got 10 Verhaegh and 8 Carrasso, with the intentions of grabbing another 2 of the latter. Sticking with discard myself for the time being though.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've got 10 Verhaegh and 8 Carrasso, with the intentions of grabbing another 2 of the latter. Sticking with discard myself for the time being though.

Any thought on ndiaye?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, I got Verhaegh at 11k. Put him up for 16 there. Lots of them popping up now for around 11k. Reckon he will rise with the strong link to Robben. Only other strong link would be non rare Rafinha.

Ramping up the price does that work? I understand if we were to buy several we create a shortage in supply but is there a demand ? I was at this over the weekend i made the odd bit got enough to buy the full everton squad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

EDIT

Anyone on psn not able to use the transfer market on console?

Ramping up the price does that work? I understand if we were to buy several we create a shortage in supply but is there a demand ? I was at this over the weekend i made the odd bit got enough to buy the full everton squad

Two things....

Obviously demand is important; you want to work with cards that people want. I keep going back to the example of Blind; I've been getting about 10k a day from Blind alone. Its not he's an amazing player, but because he's a United player, I'm jacking up the price and people pay it to get a Man United player.

The other though is if you're buying a load of a card, you don't need to create a shortage. Its about dominating an entire search page, coupled with the fact a lot of people (A LOT) do not bother checking past the first page when buying a player. Personally, I always make sure to whittle down a search till I get the cheapest possible, but there's a lot who just grab the cheapest they see on the first page of a search. So if you have 10 cards, then all the cards (once an hour) can be yours, meaning a higher chance of your card selling, in spite of cheaper cards being available.

But it does all go back to making sure you have a card people want; no one will pay 10k for a bronze player from the Korean league. But I've seen IF Payet go for 150k, and he's barely in the top 10 BPL CAM players....

Two things....

Obviously demand is important; you want to work with cards that people want. I keep going back to the example of Blind; I've been getting about 10k a day from Blind alone. Its not he's an amazing player, but because he's a United player, I'm jacking up the price and people pay it to get a Man United player.

The other though is if you're buying a load of a card, you don't need to create a shortage. Its about dominating an entire search page, coupled with the fact a lot of people (A LOT) do not bother checking past the first page when buying a player. Personally, I always make sure to whittle down a search till I get the cheapest possible, but there's a lot who just grab the cheapest they see on the first page of a search. So if you have 10 cards, then all the cards (once an hour) can be yours, meaning a higher chance of your card selling, in spite of cheaper cards being available.

But it does all go back to making sure you have a card people want; no one will pay 10k for a bronze player from the Korean league. But I've seen IF Payet go for 150k, and he's barely in the top 10 BPL CAM players....

What do you jack blind up to?

He sells ok for me at 1.3k. Not exactly bloodied pages with him recently. Do you reckon I should do hat and bump up his price to say 1.6k?

I have him at 2200ish, and getting at least one every two cycles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Bought 4 of him for combined 2k. Will see how this goes. Cheers for the tip. Makes perfect sense really

Jesus I've been undercutting myself. I'll have to stock up on him as I've only a couple left.

• Advertisement

Well here is new one to me but ea are locking out the transfer market for players that use the refresh feature to much, mine was locked out last night can only use transfer market on my mobile which is sh1te, so i guess itgonna e a productive day working today so nothinelse to do ha.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Well here is new one to me but ea are locking out the transfer market for players that use the refresh feature to much, mine was locked out last night can only use transfer market on my mobile which is sh1te, so i guess itgonna e a productive day working today so nothinelse to do ha.

Saw someone mention a similar problem elsewhere. Is it basically fighting 59th minute sniping?
    Bought 4 of him for combined 2k. Will see how this goes. Cheers for the tip. Makes perfect sense really

Just to stress...this really works best the more you have. I keep above 10 Blinds, and notice a drop off in sales once I go below 8 or so. You cant just buy 4, jack up the price and get loads of sales. You need to dominate an entire page of searches, which means 10 cards or so. Otherwise you're hoping your cards get mixed in within someone else doing the method as well.

Saw someone mention a similar problem elsewhere. Is it basically fighting 59th minute sniping?

Yehh by the looks of which would be fair enough only that they dont warn you or give you explanation i just get the server problem message when i try use transfer market on console, good job ive plenty of work on today.

Apparently they also lowered the max prices for a lot of the bigger IF cards as well. Ones like Kagawa, Higuian, and Zouma all had their max price dropped to what the IF traders had them up at, meaning there's zero room for growth over the next few months if people hold onto those cards.

The cynic in me reckons they want to make it far, far harder for people to make serious coins this year....as in the people who have 20+million coins.

Apparently they also lowered the max prices for a lot of the bigger IF cards as well. Ones like Kagawa, Higuian, and Zouma all had their max price dropped to what the IF traders had them up at, meaning there's zero room for growth over the next few months if people hold onto those cards.

The cynic in me reckons they want to make it far, far harder for people to make serious coins this year....as in the people who have 20+million coins.

Or they want to make it harder for people to trade so they will have to buy coins, if they wanted to ballance it out why not give people more coins or actually completing a game and playing and wining cups ect give them an incentive instead of measely 400 odd coins without a coin boost.

Trading is all about making money be it the the 59th minute method or price fixing method you take a pick one is as equally good as the other or one is as equally unfair as the other but thats what trading is ment to be about you trade loads to have a better team.

If they stop you from trading then it would take you minimum 600 games without spending coins on consumables or any other player to afford a 400k player like neymar. Thats ridiculous.

jayo26 wrote:

I think they are doing it because many people are using bots to trade.

alwald wrote: »
    I think they are doing it because many people are using bots to trade.

Yeh i can understand that too but why do it on the console?? You cant use a bot on the console but they locked me out but could still use the web app.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeh i can understand that too but why do it on the console?? You cant use a bot on the console but they locked me out but could still use the web app.

Because its still the same market? It would be ridiculous to be able to put players at a higher price on console as opposed to the web app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

I'd rather not get a bronze reward when logging into the web app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Had a game last night where I gave away 4 penalties. I've been playing Fifa since 97/98 and never seen a game with 3 let alone 4 penalties...and they were all bloody ridiculous. Another thing is the pace..I know paces whores are a nuisance but when you see Remy huffing and puffing while Mertersacker racing past past him to tackle is absolutely ridiculous. It definitely seems to be a more passing game this year but you really need good passers of the ball with good ball control to get anywhere.

Advertisement