Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

I've had no lag whatsoever in 30 odd games, and only had 2 disconnections which didn't count. My internet is wireless, only about 40-50% connection because of thick walls in the house, and it's 2-3mb speed usually when I test it. Been playing the draft a lot, about 10 games in fut seasons.

Luck of the draw I guess

Cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

v3ttel wrote: »
    That's odd that some people have had no problems with it at all.

I've been plagued by disconnects at the end of games and their forum is flooded with people who have the same problem. It looks really widespread. I haven't been effected by this with any previous FIFA or online game.

Yeah my brother hasn't has a problem neither. I haven't even had anyone rage quit yet which is bizarre lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Yeah my brother hasn't has a problem neither. I haven't even had anyone rage quit yet which is bizarre lol

I thought this too but then i figured it.

They are using coins boosts so they dont want to lose their 1400 euro.
    Another reason why i think tey shoupd make it more rewarding for people to finish a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Was rattled for the first time last night! Went 2-0 up on some French idiot and he started talking through his Mic and it came through TV, Kept going on about "Im going to win Mother F*****" :D

Normally I stay calm and try to wreck his head but I lost the plot and lost 3-2!
    Im disgusted in myself! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Anyone find any players for a quick turn around and profit. I haven't been having much look the past two days.

• Advertisement

14murphy wrote: »
    Anyone find any players for a quick turn around and profit. I haven't been having much look the past two days.

Nolito has done well for me, make about 1000 profit a flip. Not great but its something

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

My inform martial sold for 170000 and there goin on the market for low 80000 so did well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Haven't really traded much in a couple of days - takes it out of you.

Had bought a decent (100k) PL team but have essentially sold it all off now and replaced it with a decent-ish but far cheaper team which can hopefully rise up the divisions.

I think I'll throw my 125k bank on as many copies of some new in-form and gamble a bit later. Hopefully he'll rise by 6/7k+ and I can sell on for a nice profit.

This is my current team. Gibbs and Henderson were packed. Hope to invest in a real team again when prices die down and my bank reaches over 200k.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/1893670/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Anyone else experiencing a growing number of people that when they go one down its like they just leave their controller down and let the match run on just to pick up their coins.. actually playing one now as i type this with my controller beside me :pac:

astradave wrote: »
    Anyone else experiencing a growing number of people that when they go one down its like they just leave their controller down and let the match run on just to pick up their coins.. actually playing one now as i type this with my controller beside me :pac:

Isnt the whole point of this game to actually play it? :D

2 things wreck my head, players quitting and players using the same trick over and over and over.
    I dont see the point, Id rather lose playing right than using a "trick". Maybe Im an idiot :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

It's probably people working through their 1000 coin bonuses with their starting packs from UT... cheap method of getting coins if you're doing something else at the time I guess? Not my cup of tea though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Yea I even played a fella last night who didn't touch a button until the 80th minute. I got two goals and just let the clock run down myself.

Team of the week in packs from 6 this evening :)

Check out @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/649222194518708224?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

I do this. If I come up against people using tricks or skills. I cant defend it, dont even try

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    Team of the week in packs from 6 this evening :)

Check out @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/649222194518708224?s=09

Can see some of the current ifs price dropping to fund pack openings. Might stock up on a few to sell on again

Just realised I've manolas in my club. Currently selling at 22 -24 k on ps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I do this. If I come up against people using tricks or skills. I cant defend it, dont even try

What? Is that a joke or do you actually just not play if people use skill moves?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    What? Is that a joke or do you actually just not play if people use skill moves?

I move about and what not. If they mis pass I spring a counter but I dont hold my breath really, just try to keep the score down. I really, really cannot defend. They walk though

I've a few no inform lamelas is him getting IF cards good or bad for my cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I've a few no inform lamelas is him getting IF cards good or bad for my cards?

Good I imagine because his normal card won't be packs his price should rise slightly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Any news about PS4 servers?

• Advertisement

Good I imagine because his normal card won't be packs his price should rise slightly

Before my post I had him up at my usual 4.9k...y hey easily sold he's going for 10k

Dagger to the heart!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That purple Lewandowski looks incredibly sexy.
    I dont see the point, Id rather lose playing right than using a "trick". Maybe Im an idiot :D

Define "playing right" though. if, in real life, a team discover a weakness in an opposition, they are going to exploit it. If I find someone doesn't know how to defend a free kick or a corner or a cross or whatever, I'll happily use that weakness. Thats part of playing a competitive game to me though; two people battle it out, and the winner is the one who best exploits his oppositions weaknesses...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I've been trading all along with Lamela's up to about 60-70k and stopped there at the weekend cos his price was dropping...now he's going for double what I was selling him for last week :(

Lord TSC wrote: »

Define "playing right" though. if, in real life, a team discover a weakness in an opposition, they are going to exploit it. If I find someone doesn't know how to defend a free kick or a corner or a cross or whatever, I'll happily use that weakness. Thats part of playing a competitive game to me though; two people battle it out, and the winner is the one who best exploits his oppositions weaknesses...

Sexy price too they selling for 1.2 million already,

On your second point about winning i agree as long as its not glitch or spamming but yeh its same as someone that keeps bringing there keeper out of course im gonna chip him.

Not bad for a weeks trading :):)

33b232b.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You're putting me to shame :P

IF trading is sloooooow right now. Have 10 Verhaegh and 10 Cassarro, who will hopefully go quick now they are out of packs. Their prices are already creeping up. Selling Blinds and one or two others though are whats financing me at the moment.

Just noticed there's achievements for winning the offline and online drafts. Sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

33b232b.jpg

Fair play. I'd say I've made no more than 10K....and in that time I put into it, I would have probably made 10K from match coins alone.

I just can't find a decent niché that produces consistent returns :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

33b232b.jpg

and I thought I was doing well trading up to 60k! Fair play.

You're putting me to shame :P

IF trading is sloooooow right now. Have 10 Verhaegh and 10 Cassarro, who will hopefully go quick now they are out of packs. Their prices are already creeping up. Selling Blinds and one or two others though are whats financing me at the moment.

Just noticed there's achievements for winning the offline and online drafts. Sigh...

Tonight was slow in general for all id say people didnt wanna buy earlier because of new totw today and this evening the siccer was on :)

• Advertisement

Playing right isnt doing 16 stepovers in the box at every attack!
    Free kicks or corners are fair game. Doing 17 billion stepovers a game is just bull**** IMO

Advertisement