Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

hots wrote: »
    Weirdly after my first game I got a message saying good game and that he was still learning how to pass properly. I felt like it was a trap or that in some subtle way he was trying to say 'yore ma'.

Haha only messages i get now are abusive ha,

On another note got neymar yesterday and he is a gem :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IF trading has been so, so slow this year :( Making far more on players like Blind just flipping them for 1000 coins quickly. Really hoping the Discard trading clicks in over the next few days. Still, have 100 cards in my TP now, so still churning away.

What teams are people using then? I'm running this at the moment...

ztXOhhj.png

Nothing stunning; 90% of my coins are invested for now, and this team is the best "cheap" team I've put together so far. 5 wins, 1 loss, 2 draws. Its good in terms of taking advantage of the new mechanics I think; the passing & dribbling of the front 4 is helping me a tonne. Foster can be replaced by a better PL keeper, but their prices are crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

How do you find Van Persie? In previous FIFAs I've found he is slow, poor in the area, doesn't have much strength, etc. He is still one of my favourite players and in a league where the prices are reasonably so I'd like to try him out.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    IF trading has been so, so slow this year :( Making far more on players like Blind just flipping them for 1000 coins quickly. Really hoping the Discard trading clicks in over the next few days. Still, have 100 cards in my TP now, so still churning away.

What teams are people using then? I'm running this at the moment...

ztXOhhj.png

Nothing stunning; 90% of my coins are invested for now, and this team is the best "cheap" team I've put together so far. 5 wins, 1 loss, 2 draws. Its good in terms of taking advantage of the new mechanics I think; the passing & dribbling of the front 4 is helping me a tonne. Foster can be replaced by a better PL keeper, but their prices are crazy.

Did you try vorm as a keeper he is cheap and 80s rated. I sold up my prem team invested it all in the spanish league players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I've gone for a Portuguese league side. All rated 75-83 and cost me about 10k to assemble only.

Much, much cheaper than the PL alternative would've been.

Gonna move on to a new side soon though - thinking maybe France or Italy, but haven't explored my options yet.

Any suggestions? I've 160k in the bank so don't mind spending a good bit of this if/when I do make the move.

• Advertisement

2le2szr.png

Current la liga side, gonna add james next and iniesta to midfield then save up for the big trio up front :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jayo26 wrote: »

Current la liga side, gonna add james next and iniesta to midfield then save up for the big trio up front :)

Any bargains in that team? Thinking of making a La Liga team for 20K ish

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Lord TSC wrote: »

"flipping" is this buying someone for cheap then selling him on for a tiny profit in order for them to sell quickly. ideally within the first 20 mins?

hots wrote: »
    Any bargains in that team? Thinking of making a La Liga team for 20K ish

Krychowiack in cm is probably the best value for money midfielder in the team he has 71 pace and plus 80 physical and defending so he is ideal for defensive midfield positions, i have him set to stay back on attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Krychowiack in cm is probably the best value for money midfielder in the team he has 71 pace and plus 80 physical and defending so he is ideal for defensive midfield positions, i have him set to stay back on attack.

He's a tank, I have him as well and I won't drop him no matter what :D.
    It seems that there are no more disconnections at the moment, I played 6 games and disconnected in one of them in the middle of the game (1-1), could be my internet.

• Advertisement

alwald wrote: »
    He's a tank, I have him as well and I won't drop him no matter what :D.
    It seems that there are no more disconnections at the moment, I played 6 games and disconnected in one of them in the middle of the game (1-1), could be my internet.

Yehh he is pretty good, does your internet go off when you get disconected or are you just sent back to the ultimate team menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Might see if I can squeeze him and Manuel Fernández into a team so, both as holding mids in a 4231 wide :)

Yehh he is pretty good, does your internet go off when you get disconected or are you just sent back to the ultimate team menu?

Earlier I was disconnected from the EA servers completely, I restarted FIFA 16 but the problem remained, I had to restart my PS4.

Slow night for consumables trading that happy hour last night flood the market.

3 people disconnected with me in the last 10 matches, I must be destroying them :D:D, I am really enjoying this UT 16 so far, great to build up the attack, there are plenty of players that have bad stats but are really good in the game ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Haven't had much time to play the last few days due to a death in the family, i have traded a bit and opened a few Jumbo Premiums last night in the happy hour and packed Cavani, Kompany & Marcelo.. This is my team now that has 100% record.. Played 1 Won 1 :pac:

BQUicHb.png

astradave wrote: »
    Haven't had much time to play the last few days due to a death in the family, i have traded a bit and opened a few Jumbo Premiums last night in the happy hour and packed Cavani, Kompany & Marcelo.. This is my team now that has 100% record.. Played 1 Won 1 :pac:

BQUicHb.png

Cant believe our anders aint rare he deserves to be all gold and shiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Cant believe our anders aint rare he deserves to be all gold and shiny.

I know, gutted. He is great in it for pressing in the middle.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

v3ttel wrote: »
    How do you find Van Persie? In previous FIFAs I've found he is slow, poor in the area, doesn't have much strength, etc. He is still one of my favourite players and in a league where the prices are reasonably so I'd like to try him out.

The fact that pace is downplayed helps him. I agree with your assessment last year. But this year, I'm finding him really good with the shift to a more possession-based, slower playstyle. He is great (at least for me) at making runs through the defence and smacking the ball towards goal. Has netted me a few nice volleys and stuff. Goals are spread accross the whole team though. My midfielders seem my best goalscorers so far. I think they've really done wonders in terms of CMs this year. Carrick is still my favorite player to play as this year; has scored so many goals in my PL teams.
    Did you try vorm as a keeper he is cheap and 80s rated. I sold up my prem team invested it all in the spanish league players.

Will check him out :)
    MarkY91 wrote: »
    "flipping" is this buying someone for cheap then selling him on for a tiny profit in order for them to sell quickly. ideally within the first 20 mins?

Time is going to vary. I rarely look for that quick a flip, since I (ironically) find it takes longer searching for cards to do that quick a flip. I'll happily buy a few cards and take the day to see how they got on.

I bought 15 Shaws for 2200 coins this morning, have sold 7 so far for 3300. It's not a massive profit, but its about 7,500 coins more than I had which is grand. Its a quick nixer while I wait for the IF Trading and Consumables to pick back up. Have a good few Shaws, Blinds and Obleks (who are slow, but I got them for 900 coins and sell two or three a day for 3000 coins, so I'll take it).

I generally find there's no "quick" way to make coins (though **** me, Jayo seems intent to prove me wrong :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

seeing as im looked out as i havent got the game yet.....my trading tip is Januzaj.... good pace and dribbling....buy for 500-1000 (usually at night time) sell for 1700-2300

• Advertisement

Always a quick way to make Fut coins mate,
    Was sitting in car this evening picking herself up from hairdressers went on the companion app and bought 20 healing all cards for 200 a pop near the 59th minute and listed them for 600 euro all sold that hour thats 7600 profit :):) simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

seeing as im looked out as i havent got the game yet.....my trading tip is Januzaj.... good pace and dribbling....buy for 500-1000 (usually at night time) sell for 1700-2300

ps4?
    Always a quick way to make Fut coins mate,
    Was sitting in car this evening picking herself up from hairdressers went on the companion app and bought 20 healing all cards for 200 a pop near the 59th minute and listed them for 600 euro all sold that hour thats 7600 profit :):) simples.

none rare gold ones ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

360....sorry should have said

Any tips for a 50k team? This is my first team in ut

I want some sweaty bastards up front with 4 star skills as I heavily use a mixture of 3 skills and feel handicapped without them lol

I guess epl is still too dear so maybe bundesliga

I want some sweaty bastards up front with 4 star skills as I heavily use a mixture of 3 skills and feel handicapped without them lol

Use the futwiz page to filter players by skills and workrates ect its good for building a team, they have an app too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I started with a bundesliga team but found there was no decent strikers for little money. Built a Portuguese league team and it's much better.
    A fair few 90+ pace wingers, aboubakar is a beast of a striker for cheap. All the best players with gaitan and casillas as the exceptions are at almost discard prices.

I started with a bundesliga team but found there was no decent strikers for little money. Built a Portuguese league team and it's much better.
    A fair few 90+ pace wingers, aboubakar is a beast of a striker for cheap. All the best players with gaitan and casillas as the exceptions are at almost discard prices.

I'll look into a Portuguese team. I used chuopo-moting up front slot in the boards Fifa leagues so he along with chicharito are decent bundesliga options for a striker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

jayo26 wrote:
    Always a quick way to make Fut coins mate, Was sitting in car this evening picking herself up from hairdressers went on the companion app and bought 20 healing all cards for 200 a pop near the 59th minute and listed them for 600 euro all sold that hour thats 7600 profit simples.

Which healing cards lad?

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Which healing cards lad?

Rare ones are the only ones that sell for 600 either gold or silver, you wont always get them that easy could take an hour to get 20 sometimes id say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Is the Ireland badge/kit gone from ultimate team this year, cant find a way to search just for international kits?

Advertisement