Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Decided to drop a fiver and try two drafts.

First one, I went for the bigger names, had IF Ronaldo and IF Martial up front. Overall chem was 78 though and bombed out in the first round.

Second, I went for chemistry; had Remy, flanked by Lamela and IF Sanchez, as Messi and Neymar sat on the bench. 98 chemistry, thanks to an all French defensive line, with Lloris in nets. 3 wins and just barely lost the forth.

So it seems the trick of the drafts is to go for chem rather than big names. Nearly all the teams I faced went for names over chemistry and I trounced hem with a better chem team.

Packed Higuain and Rakatic as well for them, so that's 50k more to play with too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

played my first UT game there and won 3-2...i got a loss..wtf

im gutted as i was 2-1 down on the 75th minute or so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

First update about the disconnects in a week
    There has been significant progress towards solving disconnects on PlayStation. The team are monitoring the results over the weekend and further investigating PC.

Thank you for your patience whilst we resolve this issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Decided to drop a fiver and try two drafts.

First one, I went for the bigger names, had IF Ronaldo and IF Martial up front. Overall chem was 78 though and bombed out in the first round.

Second, I went for chemistry; had Remy, flanked by Lamela and IF Sanchez, as Messi and Neymar sat on the bench. 98 chemistry, thanks to an all French defensive line, with Lloris in nets. 3 wins and just barely lost the forth.

So it seems the trick of the drafts is to go for chem rather than big names. Nearly all the teams I faced went for names over chemistry and I trounced hem with a better chem team.

Packed Higuain and Rakatic as well for them, so that's 50k more to play with too :p

The real reason Boards hasn't been fixed yet is because the Mods are too busy playing Fifa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

guys i just got ronaldo in a pack, delighted with that have to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Pic or it didn't happen ;)

IF Ronaldo?

242.gif

I dont have a pic i did upload the video to my youtube channel graphicgaming88 you can watch there for proof

And yes its IF Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I dont have a pic i did upload the video to my youtube channel graphicgaming88 you can watch there for proof

And yes its IF Ronaldo

But IF Ronaldo was in last week's packs ?

Edit: Seen your vid, and fair play you did get IF Ronaldo. Just strange you're only mentioning it now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

You cant get IF ronaldo in packs.

You sure you arent confused with the draft?

• Advertisement

Video looks a bit suspect to me, looks like a video of a video of someone else opening it without the video of them commenting on it in the corner. Not sure what to believe. If you are taking Videos of your screen why can't you take a picture of it and upload it to Imgur and put it up..

Either way i stand by my previous post

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Rondon or Giroud?

astradave wrote: »
    IF Ronaldo?

242.gif

And yes its IF Ronaldo
    But IF Ronaldo was in last week's packs ?

This is the team of the week for this week FUT TOTW 3

How did you JUST unpack an IF Ronaldo!
    IF Ronaldo?

242.gif

EoinAFC wrote: »
    Rondon or Giroud?

Rondon, Better pace, better dribbling, better shooting and nearly the same physically. His passing is a small bit lower but use him as the tip and don't rely too much on him

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Been using Giroud, haven't used a player as good in the air but on the deck he's a poor enough player. Gonna give Rondon a few games now.

EoinAFC wrote: »
    Been using Giroud, haven't used a player as good in the air but on the deck he's a poor enough player. Gonna give Rondon a few games now.

Have him myself, top striker. Just lacks a little bit of pace to be a complete striker.

IF Ronaldo?

242.gif

i actually did get him man belive it or not i do have a video uploaded so there is proof

jayo26 wrote: »
    Always a quick way to make Fut coins mate,
    Was sitting in car this evening picking herself up from hairdressers went on the companion app and bought 20 healing all cards for 200 a pop near the 59th minute and listed them for 600 euro all sold that hour thats 7600 profit :):) simples.

thats a nice bit of profit man, i found a player like that myself was working wonders for me last week

• Registered Users Posts: 14,543 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I won the FUT Draft on my first go (the free go of it)

Chose Vidal as captain. Team had a chem of about 80 I think. Got a gold pack and a mega pack as the prize for winning the four games.

I like the mode - Not gonna be paying 15k to play it though.

callaway92 wrote: »
    I won the FUT Draft on my first go (the free go of it)

Chose Vidal as captain. Team had a chem of about 80 I think. Got a gold pack and a mega pack as the prize for winning the four games.

I like the mode - Not gonna be paying 15k to play it though.

You can get way better packs than that for winning it

The 2 times I've won it, 1st time I got a 25k all rare and 35k pack. 2nd time was 2 25k all rare packs and a 5k pack

I've seen people getting 50k packs, and even 100k packs, luck of the draw with regards the packs you get

Lost in the final just there, got what I thought was 2 **** packs, a 25k all players packs and an players packs with only 1 rare. In the pack with 1 rare I pulled Douglas Costa, and in the one with 3 rares I pulled Dybala and Juan Jesus :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Fan of Giroud too. Cool that the slower strikers are a viable option this year...

I have a full everton squad. With bony and darmian as cover. I want another pace stricker was thinking about diouf from stoke has anyone tried him out yet

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

I was doing a premier league b list squad built around Bojan but I'm sick of it now. If I create a LOI team, will that be reflected in online seasons? Will I find myself playing other broze teams or will Ronaldo keep ripping the **** out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I was doing a premier league b list squad built around Bojan but I'm sick of it now. If I create a LOI team, will that be reflected in online seasons? Will I find myself playing other broze teams or will Ronaldo keep ripping the **** out of me.

I believe you will be playing against any sort of team in FUT, no star rating matchmaking like in regular Seasons mode.

what is the draft all about ?

what is the draft all about ?

15k coins or 300 points to enter.

You choose a formation and then "draft" random players; you get a choice of 5 players for each position on the field and each bench space. You have a very high chance of getting top level players (I've gotten Ronaldo in 3 of the 4 I've done, twice being his IF version, and Messi the time I didn't get Ronnie). You play through a cup competition. More you win, better the prizes, which tends to be a few packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I made some decent profit with a particular player since Friday....it's not as good now but was able to make over 1K with each card which is not too bad when you have 2 or 3 pages of this player :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

alwald wrote: »
    I made some decent profit with a particular player since Friday....it's not as good now but was able to make over 1K with each card which is not too bad when you have 2 or 3 pages of this player :D:D

It aladds up mate spend a half hour buying enough cheap cards you can easily make 20k

Just played the weirdest game. Was against some American (what I presume was a) streamer, who was commentating, talking to people and thanking people for donations and subscriptions.

Wanted to trounce him so bad :( Hit the post three times, and he scored two wonder goals with Bacca. Ended 2-1.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    15k coins or 300 points to enter.

You choose a formation and then "draft" random players; you get a choice of 5 players for each position on the field and each bench space. You have a very high chance of getting top level players (I've gotten Ronaldo in 3 of the 4 I've done, twice being his IF version, and Messi the time I didn't get Ronnie). You play through a cup competition. More you win, better the prizes, which tends to be a few packs.

sounds good so i think i will have to have a go at that

Advertisement