Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well my first team is completed, ready to go for launch. When you only have 3k or so to work with, its a struggle but I got there in the end.

2wgyl94.jpg

I understandably built my team around Pogba. I have Montolivo with him in midfield. Upfront pair of Dzeko and Rossi. Happy with that for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Guys.. I got Gary Medel. Watch out Div 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

My first is nowhere near as good as yours and only 94 chem. Some decent subs to bring on though, and it has a lot of players I want in the proper ultimate team so I'm happy enough

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/847918/

Gonna try offline first, on professional which I should win easy enough

I should have screenshot it but one of my options on my bench was David Silva, Reus, Di Maria, Matuidi and 1 other very good player that I can't remember. Had to take David Silva for chemistry reasons but would have loved to have taken Reus or Di Maria as even a bench option

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Colemania wrote: »
    You can do your draft team on the Android app. Just did mine.....was much tougher than on the demo! Somehow ended up with 97 chemistry.

My team is:
    Begovic
    Darmian Caulker Skrtel Clichy
    Parejo Schneiderlin David Silva
    Ronaldo Sturridge Ibarbo

What a pacey front 3 :P

Would probably have around 99 or 100 chemistry if I could change their positions cos i've to play David Silva at cm even though he's a cam and I've to play Parejo at cdm even though he's a cm.

Can u like play that 11? Doesn't it cost 15k to play gut draft? I'd rather play gut draft over playing teams bought with real cash

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Can u like play that 11? Doesn't it cost 15k to play gut draft? I'd rather play gut draft over playing teams bought with real cash

Everyone gets 1 free draft token so I used mine. Pity that the same token doesn't apply to single player and online draft

• Advertisement

Can you do the draft on the Web app on the laptop by the way? It'd be strange if you could only do it on the mobile app. Very easy to use anyway on the mobile app. I just couldn't resist :P

Not a bad fit draft.. :D

Not a bad fit draft.. :D

Nice! If you want to improve chemistry you could stick in sagna and payet. I don't think payet would be much of a downgrade on koke to be honest. Stick them in and see what you get. Wenger as manager will help them too

Building a non rare Portuguese league team now. Have 5 players so far, mostly Brazilians but ratings wise they don't look too bad

Nice! If you want to improve chemistry you could stick in sagna and payet. I don't think payet would be much of a downgrade on koke to be honest. Stick them in and see what you get. Wenger as manager will help them too

I'll give it a go. This team is for 1 gut draft game only yeah?

• Advertisement

For the tournament which is knockout I think but not sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

If its the one in demo its for one draft game mate, i cant see us pulling ronaldo in the full game. I got ronaldo, james and modric in mine.

jayo26 wrote: »
    If its the one in demo its for one draft game mate, i cant see us pulling ronaldo in the full game. I got ronaldo, james and modric in mine.

I did it in the mobile app not on the demo. I hope it's my actual team lol

I did it in the mobile app not on the demo. I hope it's my actual team lol

If you used a draft token its your first draft team ready to go when you get the full game.

If you used a draft token its your first draft team ready to go when you get the full game.

Holy hell. I'll unleash the Ronaldo on that fut draft tournament :D

Holy hell. I'll unleash the Ronaldo on that fut draft tournament :D

Hope im right haha

Ya it'll just be for the draft tournament in the fill game and once you're knocked out, it's bye bye Ronaldo :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Is the webapp working ok for yee?

Mine just ends up staying like this https://gyazo.com/5423fc57bc58a2b7920db182167eb37a

TheStook wrote: »
    Is the webapp working ok for yee?

Mine just ends up staying like this https://gyazo.com/5423fc57bc58a2b7920db182167eb37a

That happened to me last night. Click ultimate team and then Web app again and it should ask you to login

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

That happened to me last night. Click ultimate team and then Web app again and it should ask you to login

Nope still not working..Hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wow, didn't realise it was this close to Fifa launch :eek:

So happy to have web app trading back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

In the 5 pages of players I got for opening the welcome back packs, my only rare player is a Portuguese league CAM with 50 pace. My only player of note is 76 rated Flamini who has terrible stats.

My daily gift was a mini bronze pack, with 2 of the 4 cards being duplicates of ones I got in starter packs.

Thanks EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

And just when I was thinking my luck couldn't get any worse.... my first FUT draft team has 78 non rare Cisse and a silver player up front.

That was the best of what I was offered!

v3ttel wrote: »
    And just when I was thinking my luck couldn't get any worse.... my first FUT draft team has 78 non rare Cisse and a silver player up front.

That was the best of what I was offered!

Ouch....

Managed to get Rodrigo in my first packs.

Playing round with trading now though. Already have 10 cards in my transfer pile, looking for 900 coins each but buying for 400. Already got one sale :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Managed to get Rodrigo in my first packs.

Playing round with trading now though. Already have 10 cards in my transfer pile, looking for 900 coins each but buying for 400. Already got one sale :P

Doing same got a few herreras on the cheap they selling for 1000, bought and sold 8 so far.

Doing same got a few herreras on the cheap they selling for 1000, bought and sold 8 so far.

I'm doing Okazaki myself so far. Buying for 450-600, selling for 950 :)

Its a small profit starting off, but its a start, and with the web app back, I can't wait to start building the fortunes again :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm doing Okazaki myself so far. Buying for 450-600, selling for 950 :)

Its a small profit starting off, but its a start, and with the web app back, I can't wait to start building the fortunes again :P

Yeh it was impossible to trade last year. May study the market id say some of the german players be better to trade a lot of people be jumping all over premer league cheapies.

Edit: anyone know whats the price range of ronaldo and messi this year? I havent seen them in transferes yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Edit: anyone know whats the price range of ronaldo and messi this year? I havent seen them in transferes yet.

The min is around the 400k mark I think and the max being around 5 million

Advertisement