Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

alwald wrote: »
    Gosh him, he scored the winner against me at the 88 minute during one match, my defenders couldn't catch him.

I would pick Bruma for la Liga, cheap and efficient.

Yehh he got me a few times too i might actually try him myself a sub when chasing game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

who are the must have non 100k players in bundesliga that you recommend? ive about 45k to spend on 1 or two players.

ive chicharito up front, herrmanm, kostic, k.p boateng, insua, subotic etc...doing me fine so far. got in howedes today too

MarkY91 wrote: »
    who are the must have non 100k players in bundesliga that you recommend? ive about 45k to spend on 1 or two players.

ive chicharito up front, herrmanm, kostic, k.p boateng, insua, subotic etc...doing me fine so far. got in howedes today too

Have you used your vidal and lewandowski loan cards :) i just built bundesliga team as my second team yesterday and both them were pretty good, most of the others are well knows like schurle and luis gustavo is very good as a cdm.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Have you used your vidal and lewandowski loan cards :) i just built bundesliga team as my second team yesterday and both them were pretty good, most of the others are well knows like schurle and luis gustavo is very good as a cdm.

I have them but in reluctant to use them until in struggling in a high league. Haven't used Lewandowski yet.

I ask as i want to start slowly replacing them 1 by 1 with better players. Gustavo and schurrle would be great targets to get

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I have them but in reluctant to use them until in struggling in a high league. Haven't used Lewandowski yet.

I ask as i want to start slowly replacing them 1 by 1 with better players. Gustavo and schurrle would be great targets to get

Id go gustavo first if you play a cdm if not upgradw two center backs im using benatia and sokratis both have plus 80 phys and def and are solid ive leno in goal.

• Advertisement

Id go gustavo first if you play a cdm if not upgradw two center backs im using benatia and sokratis both have plus 80 phys and def and are solid ive leno in goal.

Too late i got schurrle before i saw your post. Im doing 4321 so there isnt a cdm.

Pretty happy with this team. That chap in the middle of midfield is a tall lump of a player who isnt suited for going upfield so i may replace him next even though hes gotten a decent amount of goals by popping up for tap ins.

Going to get leno myself. Chicharito isnt bad at all but nothing amazing. Just got chuopo-moting there who i liked in last years game for schalke.

Does it matter that i got 2 players in wrong positions? I have 100% chemistry afterall

Too late i got schurrle before i saw your post. Im doing 4321 so there isnt a cdm.

Pretty happy with this team. That chap in the middle of midfield is a tall lump of a player who isnt suited for going upfield so i may replace him next even though hes gotten a decent amount of goals by popping up for tap ins.

Going to get leno myself. Chicharito isnt bad at all but nothing amazing. Just got chuopo-moting there who i liked in last years game for schalke.

Does it matter that i got 2 players in wrong positions? As in cdm in cm and rm in rf. I have 100% chemistry afterall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

they're absolutely fine. 7 chem players don't feel any different to 10 chem players for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Had someone disconnect on me just now in a seasons match, got the coins but no points?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Had someone disconnect on me just now in a seasons match, got the coins but no points?

Not in this fifa, but in other ones that's happened. Be glad you got the coins :pac: I've also had disconnections on my end, but when I went back in I got the points, again in another fifa but really expect anything and everything in online fifa

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »

It was an ea problem then if you didnt get points but got coins, it probably didnt take away from your games played either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Who is your best cheap beast(s) so far?

Vicent Aboubakar from Porto will be the best 900 coins anyone spends.

Tall, strong, fast, good in the air, good at finishing.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

There's a goals thread as per the last few years in the stickies for anyone wishing to show off those 30 yard screamers etc

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057503159

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

If Bojan had any strength he would be great in this. I'm playing him as an attacking midfielder sometimes but he is so weak.

Delph is a cheap alternative for that position.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

callaway92 wrote: »
    If Bojan had any strength he would be great in this. I'm playing him as an attacking midfielder sometimes but he is so weak.

Delph is a cheap alternative for that position.

Used Delph in my first prem team in cm with a dm behind, very good for the price.

Check out @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/651758914812440576?s=09

New totw as predicted hero Aguero.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

8 games in a row now I have given away penalties :( and it's not that I am hacking people down. Half are AI just running into players, half are just attempts to block a shot with the left stick that sends him cartwheeling :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    8 games in a row now I have given away penalties :( and it's not that I am hacking people down. Half are AI just running into players, half are just attempts to block a shot with the left stick that sends him cartwheeling :(

I manage to give away penalties and free kicks when im in possession of the ball.... Stooopid game

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

Looking for a cheap alternative to cork and wimmer in my team any suggestions? For anyone putting toghether a cheap Bpl team I recommend McCarthy good all round stats and pops up for a few goals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

This is the first year I've decided to give this a proper crack, started UT in the past but always gave up after a few games. Played the draft yesterday, knocked out in the 2nd round having played awful & got 2 gold packs & a jumbo gold pack. First two packs were terrible but the jumbo had Walcott, Herrera, Noble, Zarate & a silver Southampton right back that I've never heard of. Combined with the Shelvey & Muniesa I got in a prize pack I've bought Blind, Stones & Lallana relatively cheap, stumbling into a decent Premiership side with 90 something chemistry for less than 2,000 coins.

I'm finding it kinda difficult to make coins though. Most of my sellers have been fitness items & a couple Richie Towells got me 500 profit each but that's been pretty much it. If I were to sell Walcott how much could I hope to get for him?

EDIT: Also the referees are terrible & inconsistent. One area in the game that could have done with a bit less realism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

v3ttel wrote: »
    Vicent Aboubakar from Porto will be the best 900 coins anyone spends.

Tall, strong, fast, good in the air, good at finishing.

He is at the top of my cheap Portugal team, lethal! Used a Chem Style card as well to strength his weaknesses, forget which one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    He is at the top of my cheap Portugal team, lethal! Used a Chem Style card as well to strength his weaknesses, forget which one.

What does your team look like?

This is my Portuguese League / Portuguese team. This is pretty much a prototype of my ideal team. All most important attributes for each position.

I would be 16-1-2 in Online Seasons so far without all the disconnects at the end of matches I had won.

1qS1Dio.png

If I vary my formation though, I completely suck. Seems to be the only one I can play effectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Didn't realise the power of subs until tonight. Brought Rossi on for Morata when i was losing 3-2, with 20 mins left rossi ran the defence ragged, won 4-3. Finally a tactical move in UT works

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Anyone else have the downloaded USA version, and bought fifa points from the PSN store?

Just spent 10 euro on points, transaction went through fine, but they're not applied to my account. Would have assumed they would have gone through instantly...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

daRobot wrote: »
    Anyone else have the downloaded USA version, and bought fifa points from the PSN store?

Just spent 10 euro on points, transaction went through fine, but they're not applied to my account. Would have assumed they would have gone through instantly...

They can take up to 48hrs to go through - had issue with them last week. If they dont go through then EA support will manually put them through for you. Waste of time trying to ask them for them before that they will just tell you to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

daRobot wrote:

daRobot wrote:

You can only use them on you USA PSN not the Irish one.

You can only use them on you USA PSN not the Irish one.

This isnt correct.

If you bought the game on the US store and play the game on your Irish account you cant buy Fifa points from within the game. It will tell you the store is unavailable. This is the bit that causes confusion as it looks like its not available to your irish account but it is through the psn store.

You buy them through the PSN store (the one on your irish account) - on the dashboard go under the game and from there to related items and buy them there on the PSN store.

My points haven't came through yet either via the same way as the other guy.

Paid for them 10 mins ago

Shane long surely deserves a hero card haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Axwell wrote: »
    This isnt correct.

If you bought the game on the US store and play the game on your Irish account you cant buy Fifa points from within the game. It will tell you the store is unavailable. This is the bit that causes confusion as it looks like its not available to your irish account but it is through the psn store.

You buy them through the PSN store (the one on your irish account) - on the dashboard go under the game and from there to related items and buy them there on the PSN store.

Didn't know that, fair enough ;).

Advertisement