Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

MarkY91 wrote: »
    My points haven't came through yet either via the same way as the other guy.

Paid for them 10 mins ago

Its a known issue that EA are working on with PSN but its a waste of time going on to support to be honest, as I said above they will tell you to wait 48 hrs and see if they dont come through before that and if they dont they will then manually push them through for you. If you do decide to contact them you can save yourself some times, they will want screenshots of the transaction from your psn, both the list of transactions showing it and the individual transaction. Also how many points you bought and what your email is you use.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Axwell wrote: »
    Its a known issue that EA are working on with PSN but its a waste of time going on to support to be honest, as I said above they will tell you to wait 48 hrs and see if they dont come through before that and if they dont they will then manually push them through for you. If you do decide to contact them you can save yourself some times, they will want screenshots of the transaction from your psn, both the list of transactions showing it and the individual transaction. Also how many points you bought and what your email is you use.

Jesus so much effort. Idiots should be giving them instantaneous. Ah well..ill spend them tomorrow hopefully

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well to be fair I am sure that is their intention, there is an issue between their servers and psn no doubt which is causing the problem. Its annoying but at least you get them in the end as oppose to just no record of the transaction and never getting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

jayo26 wrote: »
    Shane long surely deserves a hero card haha

I bought a bunch of them for 650 coins assuming he'd go up at least a little. Hasnt happened yet unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Kirby wrote: »
    I bought a bunch of them for 650 coins assuming he'd go up at least a little. Hasnt happened yet unfortunately.

Ah i dont think he will but at least u wont loose too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

v3ttel wrote: »
    What does your team look like?

This is my Portuguese League / Portuguese team. This is pretty much a prototype of my ideal team. All most important attributes for each position.

I would be 16-1-2 in Online Seasons so far without all the disconnects at the end of matches I had won.

1qS1Dio.png

If I vary my formation though, I completely suck. Seems to be the only one I can play effectively.

My Team is a 3-4-2-1

Julio Cesar
    Josue-Oliviera-Marcelo
    Rafa-Joao Mario-Andre Martins-Salvio
    Varela-Carrillo
    Aboubakar

Probably a better team than my other squad which is a cheap Russian League side.

Still no fifa points after over 12 hours. Pisstake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Still no fifa points after over 12 hours. Pisstake.

You'll know for next year not to buy the game off the US store :pac:

Actually the fact it's such a pain to buy points might put you off buying them, which is usually a good thing. Spent €24 in total myself but I used them mostly on the draft and done okay for myself all in all

You'll know for next year not to buy the game off the US store :pac:

Actually the fact it's such a pain to buy points might put you off buying them, which is usually a good thing. Spent €24 in total myself but I used them mostly on the draft and done okay for myself all in all

Why? It's an EA issue. Not the fact the game is from the US store.

The issue is probably caused because it's a US game, and you're buying the points on your Irish account for this game. It's one of the cons on buying the game on the US store, the pros being getting the game 2 days early and a few euro cheaper.

EA do a lot wrong but you have to expect some issues buying stuff when you're mixing stores and games

• Advertisement

I also believe its to do with your region mte i know it was said earlier that its not but all dlc content is region locked to most other games so i cant imagine why fifa would be any different, have you tried to contact them yet?

No but people said it works so I just went ahead with it.

Ill contact them on Monday if I don't have them by then.

No but people said it works so I just went ahead with it.

Ill contact them on Monday if I don't have them by then.

I have been playing fut since 2012 mate and i never had to wait on fifa points i have only bout them once this year but they came instantly as per usual.

Found this on a FUT FAQ page

"To buy FIFA Points, three regions have to match: game region (disc or downloaded file), Sony / Microsoft region and DLC region (downloadable content). You can create a new account to match with the game region but you should pay attention to the FIFA Points region. The DLC is locked by the region of the game, not the system. So, for example, if you’re buying EU disks/downloads, you need EU DLC."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lordy lord, a Hero Ibrahimovic card....more packs sold, I guess...

I have been playing fut since 2012 mate and i never had to wait on fifa points i have only bout them once this year but they came instantly as per usual.

Found this on a FUT FAQ page

"To buy FIFA Points, three regions have to match: game region (disc or downloaded file), Sony / Microsoft region and DLC region (downloadable content). You can create a new account to match with the game region but you should pay attention to the FIFA Points region. The DLC is locked by the region of the game, not the system. So, for example, if you’re buying EU disks/downloads, you need EU DLC."

fcuk sake. some lad above mentioned that its possibly to get the fifa points using a US digital copy. ive seen it mentioned here twice. ah well..i hope we all learn from my stupidness :pac:

im sure ill get my 20 back once i email them? maybe not thinking about it..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

This is my United Hybrid team that I have been using to move up the Leagues. Ive changed Mata into a RW and Muller into a AMC. Changing Muller has done amazing things for me, he hangs back where he can unleash a cannon of a shot. he has a great range of shooting. Martial isn't the best in it but has great pace and Memphis is Unreal!

jYSSspL.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

fcuk sake. some lad above mentioned that its possibly to get the fifa points using a US digital copy. ive seen it mentioned here twice. ah well..i hope we all learn from my stupidness :pac:

Don't worry, get on to EA via chat and you'll get sorted.

It wasnt possible to buy fifa points through PSN until April of this year (in fifa 15) so completetely different scenario.

As per my previous post jus go on to chat with the screenshots required and they will transfer them across.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Playing a ****e Irish squad atm. Won 1 out of 3 but it means a lot more

astradave wrote: »
    This is my United Hybrid team ..

I have resized your image so as not to make peoples eyes bleed. Please post images of a reasonable size when using imgur.

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    It wasnt possible to buy fifa points through PSN until April of this year (in fifa 15) so completetely different scenario.

As per my previous post jus go on to chat with the screenshots required and they will transfer them across.

im on chat to one of them. this guy is a bit of a dickhead and the worst live chat assistant ive ever came across. making spelling mistakes and asking me things twice just to realise he already asked.

hes now saying i waited 39 hours and there isnt anything he can do until 48 hours. a screenshot of my transaction history was shown to him and he said "im sorry but screenshots not attached to the case will not be entertained"

tl;dr...EA customer service is as pathetic as their servers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Wayyyy too many bargains tonight, the jumbo packs are wonderful, as soon as they are out the market is flooded with cheap cards, I have literally changed both of my teams so I have about 5 teams now :D.
    I have plenty of players to try until I choose a good core of 30 players and sell the rest mid week once prices will go up again :cool:.

Usually i hate going near fut while drinking but this time ill make an exception :) spent 50k coins on 2 packs and pulled this now im going to bed before i sell him and buy more packs.

2mzi58n.png

Usually i hate going near fut while drinking but this time ill make an exception :) spent 50k coins on 2 packs and pulled this now im going to bed before i sell him and buy more packs.

You lucky fecker. Seriously overpriced, players like Pjanic and Guarin do as good as a job as Pogba will do for 1/20th the price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Belatedly started Ultimate Team this evening and was just slapped up the face straightaway with what annoys me about it..... played a few offline, got some coins, got a team to kick about with, go online, first match..... FIVE Legends lol, Division 10. Beat one nil sob sob.

On a side note, free draft tokens, I got a free one for offline but none for online, could've swore I saw talk of a free one for big online and offline, an I mad?

Liamalone wrote: »
    On a side note, free draft tokens, I got a free one for offline but none for online, could've swore I saw talk of a free one for big online and offline, an I mad?

You get one and can either use it offline or online. After that its 15k to buy another.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Am taking a break from the game for a while. IF Trading has been so, so slow this year (for reasons stated previously). Am trading at small profits more just for the sake of trading and to have coins when I get back. Think those jumbo packs, premium packs and all the Hero cards are just flooding the market with everything though :(

Anyone any opinions on naldo as a defender over sokratis?? Sokratis has the better physical stats like jumping and agility and stamina but in just about every other area naldo is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Am taking a break from the game for a while. IF Trading has been so, so slow this year (for reasons stated previously). Am trading at small profits more just for the sake of trading and to have coins when I get back. Think those jumbo packs, premium packs and all the Hero cards are just flooding the market with everything though :(

I've just stopped trading. Only making about 700 coins per player with the odd 1-3k profit (depending on player). Squad is starting to click with the 433(3) formation.

• Advertisement

So sold pogba after getting him last night and i had ribbery as LM but i felt he wasnt as good as other years so moved reus from left striker position and sold ribbery too, bought in neuer and lewandowski and boateng for the coins i got in to finish off my bundesleague side, apart from alaba i dont think i can improve it much without in forms.

2vmypfc.png

Time for pub now for the ireland games.

Advertisement