Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Which strikers to use for la Liga? Benzema, Suarez, Griezman and Martinez are too expensive for me, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

alwald wrote: »
    Which strikers to use for la Liga? Benzema, Suarez, Griezman and Martinez are too expensive for me, any suggestions?

Aspas :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How much did the team cost you Jayo? Looks great. Really wanna try out Muller and Lewandowski.

Meanwhile, Jumbo rare packs available now. I know it was always a cash grab, but they really are going nuts with the special packs this year. Used to be a big deal if they did one big pack a week; this is the third or forth so far this week....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Meanwhile, Jumbo rare packs available now. I know it was always a cash grab, but they really are going nuts with the special packs this year. Used to be a big deal if they did one big pack a week; this is the third or forth so far this week....

I decided to buy one for 35000 coins, and unpacked Hero Aguero :pac: think he might now be the focal point of my attack or i might sell him and build a LaLiga team instead.. oh what to do :D

astradave wrote: »
    I decided to buy one for 35000 coins, and unpacked Hero Aguero :pac: think he might now be the focal point of my attack or i might sell him and build a LaLiga team instead.. oh what to do :D

Congratulations...

13806096402104402500.GIF

• Advertisement

Congratulations...

13806096402104402500.GIF

I'll probably sell him, he is currently going for 1.5m approx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Few of us did say he was some good midfielder Krychowiack unbelievable he is.

Edit: ill add up cost tomorrow Lordtsc.

Ha, after giving out about slow trading, I managed to shift an IF Veraegh for 9000 profit and an IF Carrasso for 5000 profit, along with a bunch of consumables. Just as I'm giving up on it all :P

Right Hero Aguero up for a start price of 1.6m, If it doesn't sell I'm going to keep him in the line-up Blind is still selling the odd one at 2000 coins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Dimitri motherf*cking Payet!

tumblr_mtbzwdcPbP1qgeokxo1_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Was bored so used my coins to buy the 35k packs earlier. Pulled schnederlin otamedi and sanchez

Did a bit of trading and brought in Darmian and Otamendi, Im now set up like this.

Still have a bleeding terrible record :pac: only 50% win or something

http://i.imgur.com/SmSe2gv.png

Did a bit of trading and brought in Darmian and Otamendi, Im now set up like this.

Still have a bleeding terrible record :pac: only 50% win or something

http://i.imgur.com/SmSe2gv.png

You would build a pretty nice team with selling the aguero, my german team cost about what he is worth, or the la liga team you would fit neymar and bale in for his value.

Edit: ok ignore that ha i just see his price has dropped big time today.

jayo26 wrote: »
    You would build a pretty nice team with selling the aguero, my german team cost about what he is worth, or the la liga team you would fit neymar and bale in for his value.

I know i know, I'm gonna sell him and buy a normal card instead and keep the profit.

I know i know, I'm gonna sell him and buy a normal card instead and keep the profit.

He going for about 850 in ps4 now i donno bout xbox.

He going for about 850 in ps4 now i donno bout xbox.

Anything between 950 and 1.5m on the xbox, I've been keeping an eye on the figures

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Almost got Liverpool squad now :p cant afford Sturridge or Coutinho atm :( bought 2200 fifa points and.... that was a waste. Think Aqualani was best I got from 3 mega packs..... now i remember why stopped buyin em last season :p

Pullin some decent results against teams would expect to beat me with ronaldo or neymar etc but loosin to teams that should be walkover with player ratins :(

Picked up 4 if gervinhos for 31k each. He has to definitely sell for more after tomorrow. Ps4

Picked up 4 if gervinhos for 31k each. He has to definitely sell for more after tomorrow. Ps4

Have seen people selling him for 60k using the "Buy and list 10 at one" method. People will see his pace and go nuts. Only worry would be the crazy number of packs opened this week. Trying to sell up my IF Raffaels to grab a few...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

IMG_2305.jpg

My Spanish league side so far. Next on my list is IF Laporte and Modric to replace Rakitic.

I had my best run ever trading for a couple of weeks which financed most of my team but its completely died down now.

• Advertisement

IF De Gea being heavily rumoured. Made so, so much on him last year. Jettisoning everyone and clearing my trade pile for this....though he's probably going to be waaaay too expensive starting off.

IF De Gea being heavily rumoured. Made so, so much on him last year. Jettisoning everyone and clearing my trade pile for this....though he's probably going to be waaaay too expensive starting off.

Yeah futhead included him in there prediction Monday. They're usually bang on the money with most of the picks

Id say it is between him and neuer either or will be mad expensive, as it is now de gea is even over priced compaired to courtois.

Anyway like ye said de gea is in totw haha :)

Along with a nice de bruyne and cazorla and godin :)

Check out @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/654295629632544768?s=09

Neuer, De Gea, De Bryune, Cazorla, Hamsik, Krychowiak, Moutinho and Godin all in one TOTW.

So much for hoping pack buying would die down this week :S Still, Fletcher, Davis and Long all look possible good picks for the IF trading method this week...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Neuer, De Gea, De Bryune, Cazorla, Hamsik, Krychowiak, Moutinho and Godin all in one TOTW.

So much for hoping pack buying would die down this week :S Still, Fletcher, Davis and Long all look possible good picks for the IF trading method this week...

And Perisic. Especially with the position change

If ea keep the specials going the players price will be lower then ever any other year.

Cazorlas if card looks tasty tho his free kicks should be lethal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

If ea keep the specials going the players price will be lower then ever any other year.

Cazorlas if card looks tasty tho his free kicks should be lethal.

Calhanoglu's if card has 98 fk accuracy !!!

I don't use a Bundesliga team, but might at some stage. I have to have fresh cards, so must buy a Calhanoglu at some stage this week for future use

Calhanoglu's if card has 98 fk accuracy !!!

I don't use a Bundesliga team, but might at some stage. I have to have fresh cards, so must buy a Calhanoglu at some stage this week for future use

Got bored of my bundesleague team already so im back with premierleague ha, robben or reus or ribbery didnt feel anyway near as good as should be and neuer kept getting beat from 30 yards.

• Advertisement

QGyOguX.png

Gives me faith its still possible to use the method I've harked on about :pac: Got 200k in the bank now to trade on this weekend. Just waiting for Fletcher and Long to come down in price....

Advertisement