Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Id love to tell these guys that the team names "baines on toast" "inter your nan" and "class on grass" are boring now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Goalkeepers are stupidly OP. Came up against Akinfeev who saved 4 point blank shots one after the other. Triple tapped cross into Jonas, saved again by Akinfeev :( not my day I think.

Goalkeepers are stupidly OP. Came up against Akinfeev who saved 4 point blank shots one after the other. Triple tapped cross into Jonas, saved again by Akinfeev :( not my day I think.

And free kicks from about 25 yards are like penalties they go in so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

jayo26 wrote: »
    And free kicks from about 25 yards are like penalties they go in so often.

I scored one last night from the centre circle.

Keeper completely fluffed it. I'd say yer man was raging :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anybody do any weird or strange things they do in ultimate team ?

I only use players that are fresh, that haven't played games for anyone else. It's no bother with regular cards, but later in the year with in forms it can be troublesome

Players have to have their proper squad number with me too. Does annoy me when I have two players who use the same number, Sterling and Ramires both use 7 and I had to give Sterling his old Liverpool number of 31 to keep me happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Id love to tell these guys that the team names "baines on toast" "inter your nan" and "class on grass" are boring now :)

Im one of those with my Dyslexia Untied team, though I use the same team name for my FF :D
    Anybody do any weird or strange things they do in ultimate team ?

I only use players that are fresh, that haven't played games for anyone else. It's no bother with regular cards, but later in the year with in forms it can be troublesome

Players have to have their proper squad number with me too. Does annoy me when I have two players who use the same number, Sterling and Ramires both use 7 and I had to give Sterling his old Liverpool number of 31 to keep me happy

I do this, went absolutely mental the other day after having all of my squad numbers perfect for the thing to bloddy reset! I nearly threw the controller at the tv:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Anybody else unable to connect to ea servers on ps4?

same here for over an hour, just upgraded my serie a team on the web app and was ready to give division 4 a shot but nope no servers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

just played few matches, just finished the last one now, midway through the game I felt some lagging and was worried it will disconnect but it was nothing major really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Yea I'm in the same boat. You still locked out? I can access it on the companion and Web app but not on my ps4 for some reason :(

• Advertisement

Still can't get on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

My companion app hasn't been working the last day and a half, it logged me out now when I try to get on it just brings me to the 3 getting started slides.. Web App and xbox one are working fine. Looking on the play store and seems alot of people are having the same issues lately.

Because I can't get onto the app, I'll have to do some work.. ffs :D

I definitely won't be buying fifa again. This is an absolute joke :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IF Shane Long is going for round 30k :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I went on last night to play some FUT draft and accidently spent 300 fifa points on offline draft! :mad:

Ended up playing through it rather than waste the money and ended up getting David Silva in one the packs at the end! :pac:

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I definitely won't be buying fifa again. This is an absolute joke :(

Dont lie yes you will :):) you may want to avoid other ea games if so because i cant log into pga tour eiter so it must be problem with the ea account servers.

Dont lie yes you will :):) you may want to avoid other ea games if so because i cant log into pga tour eiter so it must be problem with the ea account servers.

Ha I probably will but this is crap :(

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Ha I probably will but this is crap :(

Sure is crap but thats fifa life, if they didnt have sh1t servers we wouldnt have job because we would be on fifa too much and if we didnt have a job we couldnt buy fifa points so it pays them to have a sh1t server ya see :):)

astradave wrote: »
    My companion app hasn't been working the last day and a half, it logged me out now when I try to get on it just brings me to the 3 getting started slides.. Web App and xbox one are working fine. Looking on the play store and seems alot of people are having the same issues lately.

Because I can't get onto the app, I'll have to do some work.. ffs :D

Yeah my companion app ain't working last couple days either. Just keeps showing the 16 logo loading

Web app working though

Mine all back working now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have decided to create a Bundesliga team.

z08g7Zy.png

Have position switched Raffael and Meier, on the basis that their in-game stats actually increase in those positions in spite of their default positioning EA gave them. I had Verhaegh and Raffael sitting in my transfer pile so they cost nothing, and I managed to pick up most other players cheap enough. Rodriguez and Meier cost me a bit though so will be expecting a fair bit from them :P And Calhanoglu's 95 FKs will be interesting. Leaves me room to improve a few spots too (Calhanoglu and Kagawa both have IFs that are just a little too expesnive starting off but aren't far out of reach).

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gbillyjnr

I have to agree fifa 16 is a joke.. went to pes last week and im not looking back :)
    Having played fifa since 09 this year was a joke such a bore to play..

So im stuck with 200k in my ultimate team and a digital version of a game that ill never play :(

Wont be making the same mistake next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

In Div.7, can't seem to get a hold of things. Passing is taking a while to get used to, GKs are OP, my GK acts like ****e in some games. Selling my squad atm, gonna build a new one and see if anything changes...0-3 atm in Div.7

Imagine if EA SPORTS created a talk to section on boards ohh the fun we would have.

Each thread probably be fix your servers or i have been hacked.

Imagine if EA SPORTS created a talk to section on boards ohh the fun we would have.

Each thread probably be fix your servers or i have been hacked.

That's what reddit and the official fifa forums are like anyway

That's what reddit and the official fifa forums are like anyway

Yeh same on facebook and twitter. People complaining because their if ronaldo went missing from their club aha yehh im sure he did maybe he is Just gone on international duty :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

having played fut since 14 IMO this fifa is the worst by far..

passing has been ruined,gameplay is badly scripted just had a game with 21 shots no goals fit to smash a controller

the idea of drafts is good though hope they stick with cause packs are useless drafts is easiest way get rare player packs etc

Fifa 16 is the most returned version of all the fifa's think i read 14 had the lowest rate of returns 14 was savage haha

Really disapointed might have to stop playing the game before my controller gets it out of frustration

da6xsi wrote: »
    having played fut since 14 IMO this fifa is the worst by far..

passing has been ruined,gameplay is badly scripted just had a game with 21 shots no goals fit to smash a controller

the idea of drafts is good though hope they stick with cause packs are useless drafts is easiest way get rare player packs etc

Fifa 16 is the most returned version of all the fifa's think i read 14 had the lowest rate of returns 14 was savage haha

Really disapointed might have to stop playing the game before my controller gets it out of frustration

Im not having a go but i just dont see how you having 21 shots on goal and not scoring means game is scripted?

Yehh fut is head wrecking its the most frustrating game i play and its the same every year it does my head in but i love the challenge but i dont let a computer game wind me up that much it is just game.

Every year in fifa i have always been able reach the top 3 divisions no problem at all with a below 80s rated squad this year i have had severeal teams rated 85 and i cant get past bloody division 4 but im still enjoying it more then ever because its more tactical and passing is more realistic then any other year in my opinion.

Hero Ronaldo out for next 72 hours

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/655065704840982528

RIP investments and trading

• Advertisement

Hero Ronaldo out for next 72 hours

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/655065704840982528

RIP investments and trading

They must be rushing to make a Christmas bonus with all these bloody cards and packs, its really diluting the good cards.

Advertisement