Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just as my trade pile was clearing. Managed to offload two of my gervinhos for 13k profit

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

For the experienced traders on here, what price do you think IF Calhanoglu will bottom out at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

jayo26 wrote:
    Sure is crap but thats fifa life, if they didnt have sh1t servers we wouldnt have job because we would be on fifa too much and if we didnt have a job we couldnt buy fifa points so it pays them to have a sh1t server ya see

Well I run my own business and like to come home to chill for the night playing ofifa, so I think it's unacceptable lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Well I run my own business and like to come home to chill for the night playing ofifa, so I think it's unacceptable lad

Ahh you are right mate but it will never change because ea dont have any competition and people still buy packs like there is no tomorrow. I think ea could make ultimate team a free to play game and still make a lot of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Lads, would anyone be able to help me out with the level 45 trade pile boost?

• Advertisement

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Lads, would anyone be able to help me out with the level 45 trade pile boost?

I gifted it to marky, what console are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I've had to try and channel my rage from this game otherwise I'd break something

So I put it into memes

Scumbag Ref
    sowvx.jpg

F*cking Laggy opposition winning games
    sox18.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

x43r0 wrote: »

F*cking Laggy opposition winning games

That should be me, with a connection at <0.5mb most of the time

Yet in 100 odd games I've had feck all all lag

Dunno how to explain it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What the hell is with the penalties this year? I'm receiving and giving away penalties for absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

J. Marston wrote: »
    What the hell is with the penalties this year? I'm receiving and giving away penalties for absolutely nothing.

Im saving nearly them all too though, idiots all keep going the same way :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

astradave wrote: »
    Im saving nearly them all too though, idiots all keep going the same way :pac:

Left :P

Left :P

I thought it was just me that realised this ha. I just chip all mine right and score most them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Always left :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

This game is starting to piss me off now...seem to be struggling in Div.7, as opposed to previous FIFA's where I'd drift past Div.7 easily. Passing and/or ****e referee decisions seem to be my downfall. Players can't seem to pass to the closest player or complete simple 5 yard passes....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Everyone ready for Hero Neymar this week? :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Everyone ready for Hero Neymar this week? :P

No coins left i used em all on packs trying to get ronaldo. Fml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Neymar and potentially Sterling too....EA are gonna make a fortune just by selling points.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

J. Marston wrote: »

hell I gave away 4 in one match...in nearly 20 years of Fifa I've never seen a game with 3 penalties let alone 4.
    Really starting to hate Fifa 16 now..had my 83 rated team up against a 78 rated team and my players couldn't pass to save their lives...his team..was like they had a team of david beckhams....pinpoint 50 yard crosses, short crosses all fell to his players...went back to Fifa15 last night and it was a joy to play...not at good as fifa14 but bloody miles better than fifa16...no surprise that Fifa16 has the highest return rate of all the fifa's in history.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

My Ultimate team is broken, not sure what I can do to stop them playing like they have zero chemistry.

I've been playing FIFA since 08 and the worst I had was 2 loses in a row online. Just had 7 there. My team can't pass, can't tackle, can't shoot. My RM literally just fell over by himself running down the right wing.

I can't even get a shot on goal (even off target!), nevermind score a goal, and as for the refs.

I mean..... seriously.... watch this. I didn't even press the standing tackle button, there were loads of covering players and got a red card (of course he scored the free kick too!)

v3ttel wrote: »
    My Ultimate team is broken, not sure what I can do to stop them playing like they have zero chemistry.

I've been playing FIFA since 08 and the worst I had was 2 loses in a row online. Just had 7 there. My team can't pass, can't tackle, can't shoot. My RM literally just fell over by himself running down the right wing.

I can't even get a shot on goal (even off target!), nevermind score a goal, and as for the refs.

I mean..... seriously.... watch this. I didn't even press the standing tackle button, there were loads of covering players and got a red card (of course he scored the free kick too!)

I find the worst thing you can do on a free kick is put a payer beside the keeper it makes it easier to score even directly but that asside that was a shocking decision from the ref lol.

• Advertisement

Has anyone tried out Calhanoglu yet? He's supposed to have the best free kick stats in the game.

I'm using a BPL team so can't get him in with full chem but may buy him to sub on for frees

Has anyone tried out Calhanoglu yet? He's supposed to have the best free kick stats in the game.

I'm using a BPL team so can't get him in with full chem but may buy him to sub on for frees

Am using him in my team right now. Its basically like taking penalties if you get a free kick just outside the box. He's also quite quick and nimble as well, so is a good player outside of his frees. Will probably look to upgrade to his IF once its price drops a bit...

Ugh, just accidentally listed a load of my discards at 9.8k by mistake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

What do you mean by your discards mate?

Current squad

Not sure about where the next upgrade will be. Could have gone for Yaya but opted for Matic for a change.

Has anyone used Hazard this year? Not sure if he's worth the coins. I liked Sterling a lot after using him in FUT Draft so thinking of bringing him in for Bolasie. On the right, I think Walcott is probably the best of the BPL bunch (have ibarbo on the bench). I don't see myself ever getting Aguero barring a lucky pack so not planning to have him.

ySPOXN8.png

Im using hazzard on the left and Sanchez on the right they are both very good worth the money i also use rooney as cam ive tried de bruyne and silva but rooney is far better then both he scores goals for fun and free kicks are great from distance.

Also try depay up front ive him and costa up front.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Im using hazzard on the left and Sanchez on the right they are both very good worth the money i also use rooney as cam ive tried de bruyne and silva but rooney is far better then both he scores goals for fun and free kicks are great from distance.

Also try depay up front ive him and costa up front.

I forgot about Rooney! Might sell Silva and get him in, Silva is pushed off the ball a bit too much for my liking.

With Depay up front and Sanchez on the right do you not mind them not being on 10 chem?

I forgot about Rooney! Might sell Silva and get him in, Silva is pushed off the ball a bit too much for my liking.

With Depay up front and Sanchez on the right do you not mind them not being on 10 chem?

Yh silva is very week and slow and de bruyne dont seem to get me any goals and had only 2 assists in 10 games where as rooney has 14 goals and 5 assists in 8 games.

Im not sure on chemistry i used to have to have all players on 10 but lately i settle for the odd one on 7 it dont seem to make any difference, depay still scores and his free kicks are lethal.

The options for rm are willian on 10 or Sanchez on 7.

eioneill wrote: »
    What do you mean by your discards mate?

Discard In-form cards. In form cards that I buy for as close to 10k coins as possible, so if they don't sell for a profit, I can just quick sell them for 10k back quickly at a minimal loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

50k pack in the store

Double chance of the top players (they say)

Have 50k

Decisions decisions........

Advertisement