Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Also agree. Price ranges have done a lot of good with the market. Back to '14 prices and they'll be even lower by time TOTY comes out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I also agree, price range is good and apparently coins cannot be bought in UT16 which is great. Did EA review the price range since the game was released? I remember that last year the price range was reviewed every 2 weeks or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

The price ranges work this year they ruined the game last year because the ruined peoples profits or team values and couldnt sell a player and so on and so on.

This year price ranges are there from start so they dont ruin the game the only time they had an effect was in the first few weeks when players like martial couldnt be bought because they were snapped up at max price instantly but when the cards became plentiful it all blended in.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

So who's everyone's not so obvious gems? I've a silver prem team and Redmond as RF is great, Vardy up top is banging them in too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given how slow trading has been so far, have decided to try a new tactic.

I bought 7 IF Demetriou cards. He's a bronze RB who plays for Walsall, and all 7 were fresh too. I saw someone on another site say bronze and silver IFs tend to rocket in price once they leave packs, since not many people pull them (there's only about 20 of him on the market right now) and they are unlikely to go IF again.

I got all of them for about 8-10k. Sold one on Monday for 15k (don't know why, there were a good few cheaper), and since he left packs last night, his price has already jumped (on Xbox) to 15k minimum for a fresh version (cheapest is 12k for a used card). Might be a bit slower, but so is any other method I've tried using so far, and hoping the price might keep going up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Lord TSC wrote: »

I bought 7 IF Demetriou cards. He's a bronze RB who plays for Walsall, and all 7 were fresh too. I saw someone on another site say bronze and silver IFs tend to rocket in price once they leave packs, since not many people pull them (there's only about 20 of him on the market right now) and they are unlikely to go IF again.

I got all of them for about 8-10k. Sold one on Monday for 15k (don't know why, there were a good few cheaper), and since he left packs last night, his price has already jumped (on Xbox) to 15k minimum for a fresh version (cheapest is 12k for a used card). Might be a bit slower, but so is any other method I've tried using so far, and hoping the price might keep going up :)

If the fresh/non-fresh thing a thing? Never heard of people wanting fresh cards aside from one post in here...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

hots wrote: »
    If the fresh/non-fresh thing a thing? Never heard of people wanting fresh cards aside from one post in here...

It can be a pretty big thing.

I held onto my tots Ronaldo last year until after he was out of packs, and sold him for 800k more than his min

The pack hype is real

Won the fut draft for the 4th time, 25k all players pack and a 35k pack

25k pack had Reus

35k pack had Sanchez

Go me !

It can be a pretty big thing.

I held onto my tots Ronaldo last year until after he was out of packs, and sold him for 800k more than his min

Actually, I meant to ask out of genuine curiosity? Why does it matter to you? (I know that sounds snarky, I don't mean it to :o). I nearly exclusively trade Fresh cards right now because I have found it does make a difference, but its not something I get at all myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Actually, I meant to ask out of genuine curiosity? Why does it matter to you? (I know that sounds snarky, I don't mean it to :o). I nearly exclusively trade Fresh cards right now because I have found it does make a difference, but its not something I get at all myself.

Im guessing its a mental thing. I'm sure there's some people that think because the card has been used it will affect his in game playing. Remember reading something like that on reddit last year.

• Advertisement

I dunno why, I just love seeing a players' record with no games other than for me. This card is a fut virgin, it's untainted.

It's nothing to do with in game ability, it's just something I started doing last year and always do it now. It's no hassle with regular player, but elite players and in forms when later in fifa can be tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

I dunno why, I just love seeing a players' record with no games other than for me. This card is a fut virgin, it's untainted..

If just a couple of words in that sentence were changed it could be straight out of a serial killers diary.

VeVeX wrote: »
    If just a couple of words in that sentence were changed it could be straight out of a serial killers diary.

Ssshhh

I dunno why, I just love seeing a players' record with no games other than for me. This card is a fut virgin, it's untainted.

Why did i read this as a fat virgin??? I was like ok each to there own :/:/

Im soooo bored of trading this year lol i am still making 30k a day easily but i keep bloody spending it on packs they are just so tempting for god sake Id have my ronaldo now if i didnt buy packs with my profits :(

Anyone ever used the false nine formation?? Ive never tried it but might give it a whiz see how it goes, any tips or things to look out for in it?

Anyone else wanna try this and see what ypu think? I been using it in div 5 and 4 won 10 drew 2 lost 1 since i started using it with false nine formation

2ef5pbl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

jayo26 wrote: »
    Anyone else wanna try this and see what ypu think? I been using it in div 5 and 4 won 10 drew 2 lost 1 since i started using it with false nine formation

2ef5pbl.jpg

how about on the 4321 formation? its basically 433 with the wingers being narrow

MarkY91 wrote: »
    how about on the 4321 formation? its basically 433 with the wingers being narrow

Used to be my favorite formation in every other fifa but i just cant get it working for me this time around i might give it a go again but i like the cdm too.

Phase anyone got a draft token from packs yet? They said it was possible back when they announced it but haven't gotten one yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Phase anyone got a draft token from packs yet? They said it was possible back when they announced it but haven't gotten one yet....

No and have opened a lot of packs this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Yeah I got just the one out of a shed load of packs opened

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Got one in one of the first packs I opened. Haven't got any since.

2ef5pbl.jpg

Where can I find the tactic settings?

alwald wrote: »
    Where can I find the tactic settings?

Its a bit of a pain but you can do it just before you start a game online or offline in ultimate team and save it but you have to keep setting your tactics every time you log into ultiate team i dont know why ea didnt make it easier.

Trading has dropped off a cliff now :( Nothing moving at all...

Trading has dropped off a cliff now :( Nothing moving at all...

Was gonna day opposite mate the consumables are booming today for first time in ages im up about 60k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

This game......It's like I've completely forgotten how to defend

Any player with a bit of pace can dance through my back line while they run into each other

Yet his centre back on red stamina bar can chase down Aguero (I bought aguero btw :cool: ) and nick the ball off him

Is there a new button to defend that I'm not pressing or something :(

Was gonna day opposite mate the consumables are booming today for first time in ages im up about 60k

Consumables are about all that is actually selling. I'd say I made about 5k from them today. That said, I've only got 40% of my trade pile dedicated to them, with the rest dedicated to IFs and Blinds (who still sell one or two a day at 2200 coins. Tempted to just offload them and go 100% consumables at this stage. Would hope going in more would see more of a returns....

Consumables are about all that is actually selling. I'd say I made about 5k from them today. That said, I've only got 40% of my trade pile dedicated to them, with the rest dedicated to IFs and Blinds (who still sell one or two a day at 2200 coins. Tempted to just offload them and go 100% consumables at this stage. Would hope going in more would see more of a returns....

Definitly mate i bought a good 300 or so cards this morning sold them all day for about a 200 or 250 profit each.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote:
    Definitly mate i bought a good 300 or so cards this morning sold them all day for about a 200 or 250 profit each.

What consumables would you recommend to sell?

Advertisement