Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

alwald wrote: »
    What consumables would you recommend to sell?

It varies from day to day mate usualy any consumable that cost over a grand and is used a lot, position change or fitness or healing ect.

Filter down prices to see what is the lowest price selling on first page so say a healing card sells for 800 or so well then ill filter down again to about 600 and using the sniping method/59 minute method ill try buy them and resell for 800.

I rarely trade players just consumables its easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I don't think it's just consumables selling I had two if gervinhos sitting in the trade pile since they were informs not selling. Both went today. Don't even think roma were even playing today to make a difference to weather players selling or not. That being said was probably just a fluke either way I made an extra 20k on each.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Today does seem better. Have made 15k so far this morning profit, thanks to two IF Davis going. Yesterday, considering it was the weekend, seemed way to quiet :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Today does seem better. Have made 15k so far this morning profit, thanks to two IF Davis going. Yesterday, considering it was the weekend, seemed way to quiet :(

Haha im feeling fifa love for past couple days since i switched to false nine formation and changed tactics, reached division 3 for first time this year. And trading is going good too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

First time I've been disconnected from a match earlier with me getting the loss.

Was 1-0 up in the second round of the FUT Draft in around the 60th min and got kicked from the match - Felt like I got kicked in the balls too. Only got a Silver Players Pack, Gold Pack & Gold Premium Pack for my efforts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Up to Division 7. Shane Long is unreal.

I really lover Muller, but the lack of good but affordable wingers for him is really frustrating me. Think I'm gonna drop him and move towards a PL team instead.

I really lover Muller, but the lack of good but affordable wingers for him is really frustrating me. Think I'm gonna drop him and move towards a PL team instead.

Have you tried italian league yet? I was playing with candreva and gervinho as wingers both great and gervinho has really high stamina then you can go with some of the best midfielders in the game with guarin and marchesio and nainagolin :) italian league has some great cheap players.

I did try them. Really like Feillipe Anderson, but its kind of trying something new now.

Just realised I can throw Ozil behind Muller and do a hybrid with the two in it, so I can keep Muller but try out PL wingers :P

I did try them. Really like Feillipe Anderson, but its kind of trying something new now.

Just realised I can throw Ozil behind Muller and do a hybrid with the two in it, so I can keep Muller but try out PL wingers :P

Sure go with mertasacker too be fekt he cant be that slow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

IF Calhanoglu is brilliant. Funny seeing the panic in opponents whenever there's a free within 35 yards.

J. Marston wrote: »
    IF Calhanoglu is brilliant. Funny seeing the panic in opponents whenever there's a free within 35 yards.

I panic like that up against any player, they always seem to score 80 percent of time.

Currently using two spanish league teams with false nine

w1z77q.png

And i use fitness cards on the front 3 every 2 games to keep them fresh.

s5yfk4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

x43r0 wrote: »
    This game......It's like I've completely forgotten how to defend

Any player with a bit of pace can dance through my back line while they run into each other

Yet his centre back on red stamina bar can chase down Aguero (I bought aguero btw :cool: ) and nick the ball off him

Is there a new button to defend that I'm not pressing or something :(

So, as embarrassing as this may be, I have to answer my own question

Yes there was a button I wasn't pressing. Jockey - That's right folks, in however many years of playing FIFA, I was not aware of the jockey feature to defend with. I was getting by somehow with Contain, Standing & Sliding tackles :o

post-41628-man-do-I-sound-like-an-idiot-T-0gM2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

DNF is ****ed now. First time I've experienced EA booting me off the servers for no reason. Have had about 5-6 in the last 2 weeks or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

I'd never had a go at a Bundesliga side up to now, so I've attacked Fifa 16 with this set up :)

fdhtr.png

Swaps for fitness:
    GK - Sommer
    LB - Kolasinac
    CB - Jantschke
    CB - Schar
    RB - Diekmeire
    CDM - Guilavogui
    LM - Kostic
    RM - Sam
    CAM - KP Boateng
    ST - Di Santo
    ST - Choupo Moting

3-0-3 in Division 3 which ain't bad. Need more clinical finishers up front though.

Sidney Sam..one of my favourite players last year, so rapid and his dribbling was up there with the best I've used. Loved having him RF in 4321. How is he this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Sidney Sam..one of my favourite players last year, so rapid and his dribbling was up there with the best I've used. Loved having him RF in 4321. How is he this year?

I love him, very pacey, plays more like a RW than a RM for me. The only thing that lets him down is 73 finishing when put in front of goal, but that said he's netted a good few for me! It'll certainly take a very good player to replace him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

DNF is ****ed now. First time I've experienced EA booting me off the servers for no reason. Have had about 5-6 in the last 2 weeks or so.

I haven't played a lot this year but I've had one loss of connection and my modifier is stuck at 0.63 having played about ten games since :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Liamalone wrote: »
    I haven't played a lot this year but I've had one loss of connection and my modifier is stuck at 0.63 having played about ten games since :(

The online seasons dnf doesn't go higher than 0.63

I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but it's the same for everyone

• Advertisement

Right, here's where my German/PL hybrid is at right now....

PN2YP8I.png

Will look to improve that defensive line in time. Most of my coins are in Muller, Ozil, Schwi and Memphis. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

The online seasons dnf doesn't go higher than 0.63

I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but it's the same for everyone

Cheers for that little nugget, was annoying me a tad lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hmmm. . . .

Took today off work, so decided to relax and play some Ultimate Team.

Won my first two matches, all good.

Third match, 2-1 up when the full time whistle blows - Anger ensues.

Went down as a loss in the division :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously enfuriating

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I uninstalled the game yesterday - Not worth the rage

Coincidentally afterwards I jumped onto Fifa 15 UT into a game against a full legends team w/ Pele and hammered them 4-0

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

does anyone know when they will start doing the different online tournaments, seems very little point in building up different teams if there are no tournaments to use them in, or will it all be about the draft this year

Not a bad totw again this week, we have suarez, hulk and otamendi followed by aubamyang and filpe anderson as a cam.

14t6mqg.jpg

Oh man, the thoughts of IF Neymar, IF Anderson and IF Hulk up front :p

Oh man, the thoughts of IF Neymar, IF Anderson and IF Hulk up front :p

If Teixeira up front and anderson behind him ohh my what a team :)

Very good TOTW actually. Suarez <3 also Pantimilion and Dybala on the bench

• Advertisement

IF trading seems to be picking up; have sold 4 today alone, which is great.

Grabbing a load of IF Zieler's; a German IF keeper shouldn't be at 11k. IF Fahrmann is up round 30-35k and isn't that much better than him.

Also am taking a break playing for a few days to play Halo, so selling up my team for now for more investment cash :P

Advertisement