Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Any usefull trading guides to read? I did what someone did above and got a few of okazaki or whoever he is. 450-500 pit up as buy now for 850 for 1 hour..am I doing it right?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I got Alaba and Kyle Walker in my free packs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Any usefull trading guides to read? I did what someone did above and got a few of okazaki or whoever he is. 450-500 pit up as buy now for 850 for 1 hour..am I doing it right?

Yeh thats the general jift of it mate there is no easy guide you just have to be patience and learn the prices. It would be an idea to find a player that no1 else is trying to pick up also you might have more of a chance.

Go for lower rated players that are fast and or have good skill moves. something that makes them stand out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You want 8-10 of the player ideally; that way, once an hour, your cards will hopefully cover the entire page when people search for the player, and they'll snap him up out of laziness. Build up to bigger and bigger players, but try to always have 8-10 of them.

Anyone know if its possible to get Fifa points yet? Like...if I buy Fifa points on 15, will they be there on 16 on the web app?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone know if its possible to get Fifa points yet? Like...if I buy Fifa points on 15, will they be there on 16 on the web app?

I think they only transfer over at start. Have a go sure and tell us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I got Alaba and Kyle Walker in my free packs

Can't believe he got an upgrade. He's utter garbage.

thanks for the tips guys. sadly ive not enough coins yet for 8-10 of the same player just yet.

what made choose that player to "farm"? any specific reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Nope. Only the streamers or the guys who got the game early through Argos have fifa points on the app. Once early access hits, you can buy Fifa points.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    Can't believe he got an upgrade. He's utter garbage.

all full backs have been upgraded really so it's not an upgrade for Walker as such

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mod Note:

Lads an early reminder before the game comes out and things are in full swing. There is to be absolutely no talk of coin trading websites. Instant ban for anyone doing so.

Its up. EA access is live. :)

Got Iniesta and Strurridge. Sold them both and it completely funded my Serie A team. I got Thiago Silva as well but Im thinking about keeping him either for a team or to sell him later because the elite players prices will go up a week or two into the game.

I really love the IF picture system this year, replacing the headshots with a picture from the game.

I really love the IF picture system this year, replacing the headshots with a picture from the game.

I think it looks awful tacky, more like something you'd see as a fan design

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I think it looks awful tacky, more like something you'd see as a fan design

Ya have to agree. Doesn't look great

decided to make a serie A team. just buying random players for as cheap as possible in order to have good chemisty. going from bottom up so ill try get coins together for 2 half decent strikers to start me off.

although i imagine fut draft will enable me to get rid of my **** squad very early on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

decided to make a serie A team. just buying random players for as cheap as possible in order to have good chemisty. going from bottom up so ill try get coins together for 2 half decent strikers to start me off.

although i imagine fut draft will enable me to get rid of my **** squad very early on

Ya couldn't be arsed trading at the moment. Bought a Portuguese league team for the minimum of 350 per player and if they perform well, I'll get better strikers and a better keeper. If not, I'll just sell them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

What would be the best cheap starting 11 to play with? any league is welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Do you get free packs for going on the Web App before the game comes out?

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »

I got 4, though 2 of them were "Founder packs" for playing for so long...

you get daily gifts for using the web app every day before the game comes out

you can also open your loyalty packs on the web app

and you can create your first draft team on the companion app on your phone too, you get one token to start the game

I got 4, though 2 of them were "Founder packs" for playing for so long...

Would I get these in game or only if I use the app before release?

you get daily gifts for using the web app every day before the game comes out

you can also open your loyalty packs on the web app

and you can create your first draft team on the companion app on your phone too, you get one token to start the game

I can't log into the Web App ffs. Tried last night and was given a security question I can't remember setting up but thought I'd try and answer it anyway and got locked out of my account and can't set up a new question until I login to a trusted console but I've sold my 15 so I've to wait till next week :(

I can't log into the Web App ffs. Tried last night and was given a security question I can't remember setting up but thought I'd try and answer it anyway and got locked out of my account and can't set up a new question until I login to a trusted console but I've sold my 15 so I've to wait till next week :(

I'll sell you my copy ;)

I guessed my secret question with 2 guesses left...phew

I'll sell you my copy ;)

I guessed my secret question with 2 guesses left...phew

Haha, nah you're alright ;-)

They gave me the wrong question I got EA to ring me and the girl said its been happening a lot recently but there's nothing she can do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Downloaded the companion app but when I sign in I'm just stuck on a screen that says getting started ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Downloaded the companion app but when I sign in I'm just stuck on a screen that says getting started ??

Have you signed in on the Web app. If you haven't done that yet I don't think the campanion will allow you in. Happened to me on one of my accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Have you signed in on the Web app. If you haven't done that yet I don't think the campanion will allow you in. Happened to me on one of my accounts

Does Web app use have to be on a pc or something. It won't even give me a login page from my phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Does Web app use have to be on a pc or something. It won't even give me a login page from my phone

Yeah has to be a pc as most phones don't support flash player. Or on conole. Once that's does the campanion app should work I think.

Advertisement