Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Have about 80k to build a new team; sick of my EPL side; anyone recommend a decent side to build? Like the look of that Portuguese side posted earlier..but was thinking of buikding a German team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Have about 80k to build a new team; sick of my EPL side; anyone recommend a decent side to build? Like the look of that Portuguese side posted earlier..but was thinking of buikding a German team

Seria a not bad for value eiter mate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Ive have james and iniesta and modric in a mixture of two sides and out of the 3 of them iniesta gets the most goals and assists also uing koke and he does more then james but i have been playing him in cm so i can fit cuadrado in as a rw so it may not be his best position to get most from him.

I worry given how I play that Iniesta would be running on fumes by the end of the match :P Though could get a sub to replace him, I guess.

Right now, looking at....
    IF Navas
    Alves - Godin - Pique - Marcelo
    IF Krychowisk (sp?)
    Rakatic - Kroos
    Isco(or James)
    Griezzman - Martinez

Though not building for another day or two anyway, so some prices or how much coins I have left may alter who I go after. Benzema and James would be two who are a little more expensive but could probably go into the team.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I worry given how I play that Iniesta would be running on fumes by the end of the match :P Though could get a sub to replace him, I guess.

Right now, looking at....
    IF Navas
    Alves - Godin - Pique - Marcelo
    IF Krychowisk (sp?)
    Rakatic - Kroos
    Isco(or James)
    Griezzman - Martinez

Though not building for another day or two anyway, so some prices or how much coins I have left may alter who I go after. Benzema and James would be two who are a little more expensive but could probably go into the team.

You could set up your centerbacks with varane and Mathieu or laporte they have more pace and still good defenders but anoter bonus is you can play lloris as keeper and he is better then the bbva keepers in my opinion. Thats how i have my second team set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

According to some people over on reddit, there will be fut maintenance for 5 hours this evening, starting at 7pm. Get your bids in now !

• Advertisement

According to some people over on reddit, there will be fut maintenance for 5 hours this evening, starting at 7pm. Get your bids in now !

Yhhh it comes up when your logging into ea servers ingame

Yhhh it comes up when your logging into ea servers ingame

transfer market ain't down on web app. spent half hour getting bids in for nothing :(

transfer market ain't down on web app. spent half hour getting bids in for nothing :(

Lol cheeky sods ha,

You could set up your centerbacks with varane and Mathieu or laporte they have more pace and still good defenders but anoter bonus is you can play lloris as keeper and he is better then the bbva keepers in my opinion. Thats how i have my second team set up.

Subbed in Varane for Pique, and had Iniesta on loan so tried him out in the CAM position.

5 games, 5 wins. 14 goals scored (7 by Griezmann), 0 goals conceeded.

Loving this team so far. Griezmann is a beast.

Subbed in Varane for Pique, and had Iniesta on loan so tried him out in the CAM position.

5 games, 5 wins. 14 goals scored (7 by Griezmann), 0 goals conceeded.

Loving this team so far. Griezmann is a beast.

Dont know what i was doing wrong with griezman ha i hated him. Pique is soooo slow varane is better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

One name:

Darren Gibson.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

Have a BPL team and serie a team have 100k to spend who would you add to these teams?

Dont know what i was doing wrong with griezman ha i hated him. Pique is soooo slow varane is better.

I'm finding Griezman's positioning to be perfect, always getting into space for passes. His dribbling has been unreal so far too, always getting through and round defenders.

I'm finding Griezman's positioning to be perfect, always getting into space for passes. His dribbling has been unreal so far too, always getting through and round defenders.

Ill have to try him out again so :)

Eoghan. wrote: »
    Have a BPL team and serie a team have 100k to spend who would you add to these teams?

BPL: Begovic, Clyne, Schneiderlin, Payet, Falcao

Serie A: Mertens, Morata, De Rossi, Gabbiadini (great at striker as well as cam), Glik

Have used all of those players, were all beasts for me

I guess the fun of the game is different people have different experiences with different players.

I had it in my head that Griezmann was way outpreforming Martinez....but when I checked their goals there, they are both 10 in 7 games now. But I think its that Martinez has a two goal game and then nothing, while Griez is getting at least one a game. But then Martinez's assists are higher than Griez.

Really loving the team though. Up to Div 5, and will get promoted if I can pick up 6 points in my last five games :)

I guess the fun of the game is different people have different experiences with different players.

I had it in my head that Griezmann was way outpreforming Martinez....but when I checked their goals there, they are both 10 in 7 games now. But I think its that Martinez has a two goal game and then nothing, while Griez is getting at least one a game. But then Martinez's assists are higher than Griez.

Really loving the team though. Up to Div 5, and will get promoted if I can pick up 6 points in my last five games :)

I love martinez he is my favorite of the fop four bbva strikers,
    i keep hitting brickwalls in four now i cant get back into div 3 at all and got relegated few times grhhhhhh, my number one way of conceding goals is thebither player just dribbling threw midle of my defence and my payers too slow to react(probably im too slow more like) grrrhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Decided to sell my Hero Aguero and put him up starting at 850,000 to 920,000, someone bought it for 920,000 but i only got 870,000 into my account!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

astradave wrote: »
    Decided to sell my Hero Aguero and put him up starting at 850,000 to 920,000, someone bought it for 920,000 but i only got 870,000 into my account!

5% ea tax

5% ea tax

****in EA Support chat having a full blown convo, think the chap is lonely, Hi Dave, nice to meet you, How are you today?

• Advertisement

Mate that would be the tax, number one thing to know about fut trading :)

Mate that would be the tax, number one thing to know about fut trading :)

:pac::pac: This **** is why i don't do this often! Im an idiot :pac:

:pac::pac: This **** is why i don't do this often! Im an idiot :pac:

Could be a reason for not making money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

BPL: Begovic, Clyne, Schneiderlin, Payet, Falcao

Serie A: Mertens, Morata, De Rossi, Gabbiadini (great at striker as well as cam), Glik

Have used all of those players, were all beasts for me

Thanks I bought de Rossi and gabbiadini, de Rossi is great but not sure on gabbiadini will try him a bit more before swapping for another cam

Eoghan. wrote: »
    Thanks I bought de Rossi and gabbiadini, de Rossi is great but not sure on gabbiadini will try him a bit more before swapping for another cam

Sorry missed your post earlier, calajone is great in seria a when converted to a striker he got me a few goals when i had my team.

Sorry missed your post earlier, calajone is great in seria a when converted to a striker he got me a few goals when i had my team.

2 star weak foot though, makes him a liability at times

2 star weak foot though, makes him a liability at times

Yeh true but i played him up front with baca so he always seemed to be on the right foot.

Yeh true but i played him up front with baca so he always seemed to be on the right foot.

2 star weak foot on Bacca put me off him too :pac:

Strikers need at least 3 star for me, and in other positions the player would need to be good for me to play him. I swear I only ever get chances with David Silva on his right foot

Does anyone find there's more lag on Draft than on normal mode?

Did two drafts there. First one got to the second match and lost. Got Schwiensteiger though so he covered the cost of the two drafts. Second I got beat in round one by a guy using Robben as a CM, which apparently Robben excels in :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Does anyone find there's more lag on Draft than on normal mode?

FIFA is peer to peer for online games. Any lag is down to the two players connections involved, ie yours and theirs.

Advertisement