Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Have you signed in on the Web app. If you haven't done that yet I don't think the campanion will allow you in. Happened to me on one of my accounts

How do I get Web app?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Lost my first draft match last night. When it started up the game it said it read my previous settings including controller configuration so I went straight into an online game. Bad idea.....

Keeper came running out straight away and I got lobbed. Got it back to 1-1 but ended up losing 3-1 anyway. He has neymar and giggs but he wasn't great. I was just very rusty!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Just got a 1k coin gift..bought a 750 bronze pack, hopefully I can double my money although I'm finding it impossible to sell my nobodies even for 200 buy now
    Colemania wrote: »
    Lost my first draft match last night. When it started up the game it said it read my previous settings including controller configuration so I went straight into an online game. Bad idea.....

Keeper came running out straight away and I got lobbed. Got it back to 1-1 but ended up losing 3-1 anyway. He has neymar and giggs but he wasn't great. I was just very rusty!

Did you get a good fut draft team? What prize did uou end up with?

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Just got a 1k coin gift..bought a 750 bronze pack, hopefully I can double my money although I'm finding it impossible to sell my nobodies even for 200 buy now

Did you get a good fut draft team? What prize did uou end up with?

I'm fairness I had a good enough team. Posted it here the other day. From memory it was :

Begovic
    Darmian Caulker Skrtel Clichy
    Parejo Schneiderlin David Silva
    Ronaldo Sturridge Ibarbo

Ronaldo, Silva and Darmian played very well. What killed me was having no out and out defensive mid.

For losing straight away I still got 2 gold packs and 1 silver. All crap, no rare players. Made a couple of grand back through quick sell but that's it really.

Colemania wrote: »
    I'm fairness I had a good enough team. Posted it here the other day. From memory it was :

Begovic
    Darmian Caulker Skrtel Clichy
    Parejo Schneiderlin David Silva
    Ronaldo Sturridge Ibarbo

Ronaldo, Silva and Darmian played very well. What killed me was having no out and out defensive mid.

For losing straight away I still got 2 gold packs and 1 silver. All crap, no rare players. Made a couple of grand back through quick sell but that's it really.

I've ramires in my cdm role :P

I thought I read that you get 1 15k pack to open when you lose

• Advertisement

Definitely weren't 15k packs anyway. They would have been the 5k packs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IIRC, they said you'd get roughly the equivalent of your 15k entry fee. Two gold and a silver pack would be about 13k worth of packs, and if thats after losing the first match, I'd hope you might get more from match two onwards...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    IIRC, they said you'd get roughly the equivalent of your 15k entry fee. Two gold and a silver pack would be about 13k worth of packs, and if thats after losing the first match, I'd hope you might get more from match two onwards...

Ah I get you. I'd imagine I'd average a couple of rounds minimum before losing per tournament (I hope) so it could be a handy way to build your team

Used my first draft token on a single player draft by mistake >_<

Had a front line of IF Ronaldo/Suarez/Vela, but an absolutely dire midfield. gameplay feels slower than last year, but on the upside, the AI seemed prone to making the odd mistake, which was an improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

• Advertisement

So dropped €25 on packs, and thats the last I'll be doing it this year. It gave me round 50k to mess round with in terms of trading funds, and 9 decent PL players as well to form a starting team (with Shaw and Janmatt being the best of the lot). Best i got was Pererya who sold instantly for 10k.

Anyway, the main thing I noticed was that over the 30 packs or so, I didn't get a single draft token :S So they aren't that common, sadly.

So dropped €25 on packs, and thats the last I'll be doing it this year. It gave me round 50k to mess round with in terms of trading funds, and 9 decent PL players as well to form a starting team (with Shaw and Janmatt being the best of the lot). Best i got was Pererya who sold instantly for 10k.

Anyway, the main thing I noticed was that over the 30 packs or so, I didn't get a single draft token :S So they aren't that common, sadly.

50k for e25 seems a bit steep.

I've a gammy enough Prem team and 4k and I only played one match.

You also have the option early on as a high level player to use the 1k bonuses so you can get a few 1000 fairly quick for no input.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Are there any fut draft tokens to buy in the ea catalogue section

Isn't buying fifa coins just as bad as buying coins online albeit with a risk of getting nothing to show for your money?

Suppose not as you're buying packs instead. I may buy some points to start me off..

50k for e25 seems a bit steep.

Yeah, the fact I only got one good card hurt, but it is what it is. Its let me shift from Okazaki to another card who I'm buying for 3k and selling for 6, and 2 or 3 are selling a cycle (not naming him though; want him all to myself for now :P). It gives my trading a kickstart.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭baldshin

For people playing for years, don't forget to use your points in the Ea catalogue. Lots of savage players to get on loan to get you going in your first few games including Ronaldo, Hazard, Lewandowski and more. Loads of 1000 coin boosts to buy too.

Can I use fifa points on my account even if the game was bought digitally on another account?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

baldshin wrote: »
    For people playing for years, don't forget to use your points in the Ea catalogue. Lots of savage players to get on loan to get you going in your first few games including Ronaldo, Hazard, Lewandowski and more. Loads of 1000 coin boosts to buy too.

Far more boosts this year compared to other years, delighted with all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Going to start playing FUT for first time this year ; is it a real slog at start?

Going to start playing FUT for first time this year ; is it a real slog at start?

I love it most at the start. When buying a 78 rated winger can change your team.

A little part of me doesn't want to pack anything major in a pack early. I love starting with an all non rare team with no-one rated over 77, and doing the slog.

The new 80 rated cm feels so good when the last guy was a 75 and as basic as biscuits.

• Advertisement

I love it most at the start. When buying a 78 rated winger can change your team.

A little part of me doesn't want to pack anything major in a pack early. I love starting with an all non rare team with no-one rated over 77, and doing the slog.

The new 80 rated cm feels so good when the last guy was a 75 and as basic as biscuits.

ive actually heard of 1 of the players in my starting XI (Destro) so im more than happy with this :pac:

I saw this posted elsewhere and thought I'd share. Its discussing rewards for the draft.
    Only one run I got DC'd at the second game, I got :
    - 1 premium gold pack
    - 1 gold pack

On the 8 others runs (4 wins-perfect run) I got in total :

- 3X 15k packs
    - 4X 7,5k packs
    - 4X 50k packs
    - 4X 25k packs (All players 3 shiny)
    - 5X 30k packs
    Won 2 tonight (both online)

1st reward:
    2 mega packs, 1 premium gold
    Notable pulls: Jackson Martinez, Martial

2nd reward:
    gold pack, rare players pack
    Notable pulls: Kroos
    Lost the final in mine - got battered in it and won a 50k pack for losing the final - was shocked to say the least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I saw this posted elsewhere and thought I'd share. Its discussing rewards for the draft.

How much are the draft tokens mate? 300 fifa points or 15000 coins i think i heard?

Any quick CAM in serie A going for 1000 or below?

So hard to build a cheap serie a team with so little coins..

jayo26 wrote: »
    How much are the draft tokens mate? 300 fifa points or 15000 coins i think i heard?

Yep 15k or 300 fifa points is right
    Any quick CAM in serie A going for 1000 or below?

So hard to build a cheap serie a team with so little coins..

You're PS4 ain't ya ? Nobody is opening packs atm on PS4, so nobody new is going on the market. The game isn't out yet and there's no way to buy fifa points online, only on console. It'll be Tuesday evening before there's any real activity on the market, when the game comes out in US (or those of you who want it early by switching PS Store to US). Come Tuesday and in the days after the market will be flooded with new cards from people opening packs for the start of Fifa, that's the time to build a team.

I'm just trading random players and investing in items that should rise when the game is out. I've enough coins now to build 2 basic teams, but I'm going to hold out and play the draft and get the rewards from that and then build my 2 teams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Are the rewards untradable do you know?

Finical wrote: »
    Are the rewards untradable do you know?

they're tradeable, thank god

Yep 15k or 300 fifa points is right

You're PS4 ain't ya ? Nobody is opening packs atm on PS4, so nobody new is going on the market. The game isn't out yet and there's no way to buy fifa points online, only on console. It'll be Tuesday evening before there's any real activity on the market, when the game comes out in US (or those of you who want it early by switching PS Store to US). Come Tuesday and in the days after the market will be flooded with new cards from people opening packs for the start of Fifa, that's the time to build a team.

I'm just trading random players and investing in items that should rise when the game is out. I've enough coins now to build 2 basic teams, but I'm going to hold out and play the draft and get the rewards from that and then build my 2 teams

yeah i was thinking that myself. so i guess i should try sell everyone i own then ant wait until the yanks have the game? what kinda items will rise? ive almost a random italian XI..got 8 so far. plus 1.5k coins and 30 bronze and the odd gold crap play up for sale. so thats where im currently at

yeah i was thinking that myself. so i guess i should try sell everyone i own then ant wait until the yanks have the game? what kinda items will rise? ive almost a random italian XI..got 8 so far. plus 1.5k coins and 30 bronze and the odd gold crap play up for sale. so thats where im currently at

Any cards that are of any use will rise from the prices they're at now, and should rise a lot after the initial pack surge at the start of fifa

People love pace chemistry cards like hunter, catalyst and shadow. These are a safe investment atm I think

Some of the top players are going cheaper now than they will be when the game comes out, they're being priced low because people just want to get coins now, so there can be value to be had now if you have a good amount of coins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

What's the story with the draft team, I had a token for a team and I used it for single games (so no online tournaments), can I play with this draft team an unlimited number of matches? if yes will I win packs/coins with all the matches? I am just trying to figure out what's the best possible scenario for me :D.

Advertisement