Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Two free untradeable megapacks in stores i got jackson martinez, rakitich, feghouli and ter stegen in the two pack thats bloody nearly half a bbva team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    Two free untradeable megapacks in stores i got jackson martinez, rakitich, feghouli and ter stegen in the two pack thats bloody nearly half a bbva team.

Two Mega Packs and a 4 item Gold Pack in the web app, got absolutely nothing of note.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Willian Drogba Laporte and lucas Moura in the packs.. Happy enough with that.. I rather open packs on the console. Anytime I open on the app I get **** all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Got Ramos from the free packs, that's about it.

astradave wrote: »
    Willian Drogba Laporte and lucas Moura in the packs.. Happy enough with that.. I rather open packs on the console. Anytime I open on the app I get **** all

Haha im same i always think if I open packs on laptop or phone i get less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Best I got was Alex Sandro over 2 accounts. One pack had Joselu (75) as the highest rated :pac:

In other news, took a break from FUT and started a career mode with Shrewsbury. Actually really fun atm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Cavani, Firmino, Zaha, Dzeko, Dybala. Was going to buy Cavani anyway so saves me I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Two mega packs - best cards were Diego Godin and Aaron Ramsey.

Meh.

I think I might follow Calvin Leong's lead and do a career mode for a few weeks - FUT isn't providing much enjoyment atm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Best players were Ter Stegen and Bravo in the first pack

Best players were Bravo and Ter Stegen in the second pack

Gotta love my luck sometimes

Jayo, do you reckon IF prices will drop tomorrow, or just normal cards (cause of packs being opened)?

Want to nab IF Muller and IF Kagawa, but if waiting 24 hours helps, I probably would...

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jayo, do you reckon IF prices will drop tomorrow, or just normal cards (cause of packs being opened)?

Want to nab IF Muller and IF Kagawa, but if waiting 24 hours helps, I probably would...

I'm not sure pal I have if nainggolin and since I bought him 2 weeks ago his price hasn't dropped but I can't see it been any harm to wait the if prices definitely won't jump up any.

The biggest thing that can catch us out is if the market crashes tomorrow, I got stuck last Night with 120k worth of consumables in my transfer list they hadn't sold but were processing for hours so this morning I listed them but the price had dropped unreal amount. If I could get rid of them with minimal loss id still be going into tomorrow with 900k spending money :)

There was scheduled maintenance last night, that's why the transfer items were stuck.

I can see them releasing 100k packs tonight or a few lightning rounds tomorrow which would see a drop in the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

When do ya reckon will be the best time to buy ifs that will get a winter upgrade to make coinage. Did it last year but can't remember if I bought the players at Xmas or waited just before toty dropped.

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    There was scheduled maintenance last night, that's why the transfer items were stuck.

I can see them releasing 100k packs tonight or a few lightning rounds tomorrow which would see a drop in the market.

Yehh i seen that on Twitter but I was able access ultimate team all night and my transfer list was stuck before maintenance and similar some items are stuck this morning too.

If reckon 100k packs will come tonight alright hopefully market crashes big time again like it did last year ha.

Two mega packs - best cards were Diego Godin and Aaron Ramsey.

Meh.

I think I might follow Calvin Leong's lead and do a career mode for a few weeks - FUT isn't providing much enjoyment atm!!

A lot of fun. Took me some time to settle on a somewhat challenging team to start with :P

When do ya reckon will be the best time to buy ifs that will get a winter upgrade to make coinage. Did it last year but can't remember if I bought the players at Xmas or waited just before toty dropped.

TOTY it will hit rock bottom :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yehh i seen that on Twitter but I was able access ultimate team all night and my transfer list was stuck before maintenance and similar some items are stuck this morning too.

If reckon 100k packs will come tonight alright hopefully market crashes big time again like it did last year ha.

Would be amazing. I've 900k burning a hole in my account, and the temptation to open packs could get the better of me before toty!! :p

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Would be amazing. I've 900k burning a hole in my account, and the temptation to open packs could get the better of me before toty!! :p

If i can get messi and have over 100k left over ill trade my way back up before toty comes.

Just seen a messi for 840 bin he has to drop lower tomorrow surely.

For Xmas, I bought myself Aguero and Hazard.

Happy FUTmas everyone :)

• Advertisement

can ya let us know if aguero is any good when you try him out been deabting pulling the trigger on him :)

also merry xmas lads
    WWXE0yw.jpg

Well done pal. Im waiting for this bloody price crash but nothing happening. I dont think messi is gonna drop to what i thought he would. But ill hold off until six to see if any packs or anything come out and see then.

can ya let us know if aguero is any good when you try him out been deabting pulling the trigger on him :)

Didnt find him any special, but then I've one win in 13 games so I'm not the best judge :/

Eh...have prices risen? I sold 7 Lukaku and 6 Martial cards last cycle. Checking Martial, his minimum has risen from about 1300 to 2200 coins...

Yh they have in last few hours i bought messi for 840 just after 6 his lowes bin now is 890

Certain players will rise because lots of people are finally getting Fifa 16

Players like Martial are perfect for starter squads so there's more demand for them

For anyone who's a night owl, something free will be given out that can only be claimed from 5am tonight for an hour. Probably something **** but if you're up no harm to claim whatever it is

https://twitter.com/fakeimmigrant

For anyone who's a night owl, something free will be given out that can only be claimed from 5am tonight for an hour. Probably something **** but if you're up no harm to claim whatever it is

https://twitter.com/fakeimmigrant

He also said 1300 aswell incase nobody's up at that time

He also said 1300 aswell incase nobody's up at that time

I'll take all the free stuff I can get :pac:

Bought messi yesterday and listee him for six hours overnight for 999000 for the bants and he sold lol made a nice 100k profit on him.

Anyway they have flash rounds today by looks of it. There was 100k packs limited to 16000 packs on the hour hopefully price will drop a little today.

• Advertisement

That 1PM reward thing was a ****e ultimate player loan pack...

Advertisement