Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

That 1PM reward thing was a ****e ultimate player loan pack...

The 5am one was a premium player loan pack..........

Didn't think the community manager would be telling people about a reward when it was only 2 loan packs, didn't know what to expect but thought it would something half worthwhile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

The 5am one was a premium player loan pack..........

Didn't think the community manager would be telling people about a reward when it was only 2 loan packs, didn't know what to expect but thought it would something half worthwhile

Me too. Expected something like a 15k pack.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Price fluctuations are crazy. I had pretty much given up on trading, but I've made about 100k over the last 3 days. Lukaku played a massive part in that; I had about 30 of him bought for 1700 or so coins right before Xmas, and his minimum price now is about 2800 on X1. I had similar with Martial.

Their higher prices means they aren't massively worth while restocking, so I'm moving on to Higuain. Buying for 2400. In the first cycle, I sold 4 of my 12 for 4400 coins. Have bought 30 of him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Price fluctuations are crazy. I had pretty much given up on trading, but I've made about 100k over the last 3 days. Lukaku played a massive part in that; I had about 30 of him bought for 1700 or so coins right before Xmas, and his minimum price now is about 2800 on X1. I had similar with Martial.

Their higher prices means they aren't massively worth while restocking, so I'm moving on to Higuain. Buying for 2400. In the first cycle, I sold 4 of my 12 for 4400 coins. Have bought 30 of him now.

Is there some website to find out how trading is going or recommendations to buy cheap and sell high? I'm struggling to build up some coins ;(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Is there some website to find out how trading is going or recommendations to buy cheap and sell high? I'm struggling to build up some coins ;(

I know of the FIFA forums in the PlayStation section they've got 2-3 threads on inform trading/cheap players trading that are updated regularly with people showing their trades and what has sold etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Cant ever predict players totally reliable mate the prices literally jump around from hour to hour. Even if you get a consumables price wrong you get your money back within a day or so.

Yeah, as Jayo said, its hard to predict.

For the most part, I don't bother with sites this year (the IF Trading method hasn't worked at all this year). It's, at least for me, about finding a card you think is undervalued, buying up as much of it as you can, and figuring out what people will pay for it.

I've chosen Higuain now cause he's an 84 rated striker in a good league. He should be selling for more than 2500, and would be if not for the crunch on prices this year. Figure that there's enough people out there who would pay 4-4.2k for him. Justification is that if they'll pay 2500 coins, well 4k is only 3 wins more. So each one that sells is about 1.5k profit.

Lukaku is similiar; don't think he's as viable now his price is gone up, but 1800 coins was too low for a Premier League striker with 3 80 stats, and who has a habit of scoring a lot in real life, so is popular. Have been shifting him easily at 3000 coins. His price has gone up now so I've not restocked.

But the key on both is I had 20-30 of the card, so its flooding the market with the inflated price. It won't work if you just pick up 4 or 5. It works by making sure that when people search for the card, your cards take up 2 or 3 pages of the search. It also won't work if you over price. People aren't stupid. They aren't paying 10k for a 70 rated silver. :P

Haha. Five cycles today with no Lukaku sales. Then in the last cycle, my last 10 all went. Wonder why :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Haha. Five cycles today with no Lukaku sales. Then in the last cycle, my last 10 all went. Wonder why :P

Really interested in your style of trading. You have obviously been very successful but when I see pages of a player I want listed by the same seller no way do I buy one !! In fact I often see it as an opportunity to make some coins by buying some if the player and listing 3/4 at varying times at a slightly less BIN to guarantee sales, completely different style but nearly up to 3 million now :)

His double today would have helped with that, seems bang on for an in form too

Edit: Just noticed you meant that tongue in cheek, I'm a dope

• Advertisement

His double today would have helped with that, seems bang on for an in form too

Edit: Just noticed you meant that tongue in cheek, I'm a dope

Id say he is prime for an inform followed by a winter upgrade, tons of money to be made.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Id say he is prime for an inform followed by a winter upgrade, tons of money to be made.

He's already to 81 in seasons, he could easily be up to 82/83 come the start of February

This year's Lacazette is Aubameyang, up to 84 from 82 in seasons so his informs will be due serious upgrades

He's already to 81 in seasons, he could easily be up to 82/83 come the start of February

This year's Lacazette is Aubameyang, up to 84 from 82 in seasons so his informs will be due serious upgrades

Aubamyang be scary with an upgrade ha might have to invest in a few more ifs. I don't play seasons so don't keep track has freddy guarin risen any? He is severely underrated in ultimate team.

Aubamyang be scary with an upgrade ha might have to invest in a few more ifs. I don't play seasons so don't keep track has freddy guarin risen any? He is severely underrated in ultimate team.

Don't play it myself, just follow it for career mode actually. They update players once a week, Thursday night usually, updates are on sofifa.com by Friday

Guarin's still 80 unfortunately

Fairly happy with my forward line up at the minute :)

I like having the four central midfielders with the passing tactics set to short it works really well.

314ch1z.png

Berty44 wrote: »
    Really interested in your style of trading. You have obviously been very successful but when I see pages of a player I want listed by the same seller no way do I buy one !! In fact I often see it as an opportunity to make some coins by buying some if the player and listing 3/4 at varying times at a slightly less BIN to guarantee sales, completely different style but nearly up to 3 million now :)

Oh, I'd never buy from me either. I always make sure to vary bins to make it less obvious, but personally, when I'm buying, I make sure to research the lowest possible price and grab it as cheaply as I can. It always amazes me that people are willing to overpay for cards without checking :P

Fair ****s to you at 3m. I'd say if I sold up everything, I'd be just shy of 1m now. I'll be honest, the mode isn't capturing me as much over the last few weeks. I'm nearly just trading as a game in itself right now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

When is TOTY due?

Also, if I don't open my 2 pre-order packs this week, do they stock pile or do I lose them? Pretty sure I lose them...

v3ttel wrote: »
    When is TOTY due?

Also, if I don't open my 2 pre-order packs this week, do they stock pile or do I lose them? Pretty sure I lose them...

11th January I think, or some date around that

Yeah they expire, they need to be claimed

When is TOTY due?

Yhh as said above its 11th of January, it commences after the balon d'or awards and the toty is announced. Ea sports will have defenders in packs for 2 days then midfielders and then attackers and then one last big whohaaa and the bloody lot of them are in packs and people buy packs like their life's depend on it and the clever people buy the discards.

Thanks. Any idea why prices are starting to rise again? Is it just because there's not many packs being opened over Christmas and not a lot of activity on FUT?

I was looking at buying SIF Konoplyanka and Pogba before Christmas, but I said I'd hold out as their prices might fall. If I bought them when I last checked their prices and sold them today, I would have made 30K.

That's a lot considering I've no idea how to trade!

• Advertisement

Thanks. Any idea why prices are starting to rise again? Is it just because there's not many packs being opened over Christmas and not a lot of activity on FUT?

I was looking at buying SIF Konoplyanka and Pogba before Christmas, but I said I'd hold out as their prices might fall. If I bought them when I last checked their prices and sold them today, I would have made 30K.

That's a lot considering I've no idea how to trade!

Pal are you in my friends list on playstation network.?

Pal are you in my friends list on playstation network.?

Yep, I added you the other day.

Yep, I added you the other day.

Cool I'll show u a few tricks when I get the tv to myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Anybody want to release any secrets on who is cheap now and should sell for more pretty soon? I need to make a lot of coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Finally made division 2. Bought Tevez with the promotion money and hoping to wedge him in to the Serie A team with his fellow Argentine's Iturbe, Pereyra and Palacio. Can't wait to get a match with him, his card looks pretty beast!

Built myself a Spanish team to get back into the game a bit...
    Valdes
    Juafran - Pique - IF Martinez - Azpelcuetta
    Busquets
    IF Herrera - Fabregas
    Leon - IF Aduriz - IF Nolito

Mainly built it with the idea being Herrera and Fab have such amazing passing in midfield, they hit it out wide to Leon and Nolito, who have good crossing, into Aduriz, who has crazy heading stats (98 jump, 97 header, 84 str).

But whats caught me unaware is how much I'm loving Nolito; 7 goals in 3 games :pac: He's the first LW player I've used that actually felt like a massive threat. He's cutting inside, rocketing shots from outside, getting on the end of crosses. Loving him.

Finally made division 2. Bought Tevez with the promotion money and hoping to wedge him in to the Serie A team with his fellow Argentine's Iturbe, Pereyra and Palacio. Can't wait to get a match with him, his card looks pretty beast!

Iturbe is decent, but his stamina is pretty bad. Make sure you have someone to sub in instead of him as he'll be totally dead in the second half.

Tevez is brilliant. 24 goals in 24 games for me. The only slight downside is his lack of 4 star skills.

Built myself a Spanish team to get back into the game a bit...
    Valdes
    Juafran - Pique - IF Martinez - Azpelcuetta
    Busquets
    IF Herrera - Fabregas
    Leon - IF Aduriz - IF Nolito

Mainly built it with the idea being Herrera and Fab have such amazing passing in midfield, they hit it out wide to Leon and Nolito, who have good crossing, into Aduriz, who has crazy heading stats (98 jump, 97 header, 84 str).

But whats caught me unaware is how much I'm loving Nolito; 7 goals in 3 games :pac: He's the first LW player I've used that actually felt like a massive threat. He's cutting inside, rocketing shots from outside, getting on the end of crosses. Loving him.

I think you may be surprised by busquets too, I absolutely love him in my team he really gets up and down pitch considering how slow he is. There is a chance he might get in toty id love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Fair ****s to you at 3m. I'd say if I sold up everything, I'd be just shy of 1m now. I'll be honest, the mode isn't capturing me as much over the last few weeks. I'm nearly just trading as a game in itself right now :P

The ultimate aim is to make enough to build a team of legends. I am average enough at the game, currently in Div 4. Last year I built a team of Legends and they were quite simply awesome.

• Advertisement

Anyone want 8000 fifa points basically for free ? The super deluxe edition of fifa 16 is down to €40 on the ps store, it's that on the xbox store too, and it comes with 8000 fifa points, which are worth about €80 on their own

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/games/fifa-16-super-deluxe-edition/cid=EP0006-CUSA02126_00-FIFA16SUDLXPVZGW

I can't 100% confirm it works, I've it downloading now on my PS4 but it'll be 2 days before it's finished :pac: No sign of them on the web app. Loads of people on reddit are saying it works, just buy it on whichever account is your main account and it should work

Fifa 16 still sells for 40 odd on adverts, and cex give you 38 voucher for it so it's more than worthwhile

Advertisement