Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

And turns out this definitely works, have the 8000 fifa points on my account now (wired downloads = super fast compared to wireless)

TOTY will be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

TOTY will be fun :D

It's all fun and games until 7850 FIFA points in, and your best players so far are Osman, Fellaini and Glenn Whelan...

v3ttel wrote: »
    It's all fun and games until 7850 FIFA points in, and your best players so far are Osman, Fellaini and Glenn Whelan...

Hey, it's all profit :P

I'll be waiting for 50/100k packs so be no Osmans or Whelans for me

Shawcross and Bendtner for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

that deal is really tempting...8k FIFA points :eek: but I prefer to have physical copies of games for some reason

that deal is really tempting...8k FIFA points :eek: but I prefer to have physical copies of games for some reason

It doesn't expire until the 8th, plenty of time if you can't decide

• Advertisement

It doesn't expire until the 8th, plenty of time if you can't decide

if only they gave separate keys for the points and game :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hey, it's all profit :P

I'll be waiting for 50/100k packs so be no Osmans or Whelans for me

Shawcross and Bendtner for me

Im drunk but fuk I even know your ****ed best of luck with your spreadsheet next year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I have the digital edition already so presume it won't work for me? :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I have the digital edition already so presume it won't work for me? :(

If it's the normal edition, I'd say you could get it, all the different editions of it are in different places on the store so I'd imagine it would work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just sold my copy of fifa for 30 quid so I'll bring super deluxe edition for 40 :P

Just checked the market. Player prices are starting to drop a good bit
    Reus was 95k before Xmas he's now 80k
    Aubameyang was 35k he's now 20k
    Costa was 30k he's now 20k

• Advertisement

Anyone want 8000 fifa points basically for free ? The super deluxe edition of fifa 16 is down to €40 on the ps store, it's that on the xbox store too, and it comes with 8000 fifa points, which are worth about €80 on their own

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/games/fifa-16-super-deluxe-edition/cid=EP0006-CUSA02126_00-FIFA16SUDLXPVZGW

I can't 100% confirm it works, I've it downloading now on my PS4 but it'll be 2 days before it's finished :pac: No sign of them on the web app. Loads of people on reddit are saying it works, just buy it on whichever account is your main account and it should work

Fifa 16 still sells for 40 odd on adverts, and cex give you 38 voucher for it so it's more than worthwhile

How big is the download? I'm struggling for space on my PS4s hard drive.

Presume you have to download it and start the game for the points to be applied to your account?

Tempted to do it just for the half priced FIFA points, remove it to free up some space and use the disc as normal then.

How big is the download? I'm struggling for space on my PS4s hard drive.

Presume you have to download it and start the game for the points to be applied to your account?

Tempted to do it just for the half priced FIFA points, remove it to free up some space and use the disc as normal then.

30 something gb, can't remember the exact number.

You don't even have to uninstall the regular game. Just buy the super deluxe edition from the store, and then you go into fifa as you normally would and you should have 3 loans players in Messi, Courtois and Aguero, and your fifa points. It should work this way.

8k FIFA points would get you 50 odd packs...am I right? Can't remember the prices for a 7.5k one

8k FIFA points would get you 50 odd packs...am I right? Can't remember the prices for a 7.5k one

53 packs and 100 points left over to be exact.

If you want value for your packs you should hold off for 50 or 100k packs

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

0-0-5 so far in Division 1 means relegation is imminent :p

Tevez hasn't made much of an impact in the team yet, despite his card looing pretty OP. Doesn't seem to get much action playing alongside Palacio in a flat 4-4-2, might try him up front alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Played my first online UT games, wasted 30 thousand on drafts need it to get platinum trophy, everyone has the same tactics, just 360 spins and fake shots, how do they get enjoyment out of it:mad:
    Think Ill give getting a platinum a miss till later in the year

astonaidan wrote: »
    Played my first online UT games, wasted 30 thousand on drafts need it to get platinum trophy, everyone has the same tactics, just 360 spins and fake shots, how do they get enjoyment out of it:mad:

That trophy really is all about luck. Only did the draft 5 times. Won it on the fifth attempt. And even then i was lucky. Trick is to get a formation your comfortable with. Go for chemistry over having the best players.

astonaidan wrote: »

It's mostly good people that play draft since it costs 15k to enter, it's full of killers. People will do what it takes for the win, far more than in seasons or regular tournaments

Bought sif Konoplyanka and sif aubamyang for decent money as an investment incase either one gets a winter upgrade they be wort a fortune for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

jayo26 wrote:
    Bought sif Konoplyanka and sif aubamyang for decent money as an investment incase either one gets a winter upgrade they be wort a fortune for a few days.

When are the upgrades due lad?

• Advertisement

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    When are the upgrades due lad?

Its around 10th of February when the transfer window closes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

jayo26 wrote:
    Its around 10th of February when the transfer window closes.

Cool cheers :)

jayo26 wrote: »

Whats SIF Konoplyanka like? Tempted to buy him.

Also, why would the IF go up if he gets a winter upgrade?

Also, SIF Aubameyang is like 365K........ quite the investment. I can tell that from your transfer profit and your team, you know what you are doing anyway! My investments are 150 coins :)

Also, SIF Aubameyang is like 365K........ quite the investment. I can tell that from your transfer profit and your team, you know what you are doing anyway! My investments are 150 coins :)

If the gold card that gets upgraded is higher then the if or the same then the if gets bumped up.

Only played this year in the opening few days before checking out of FIFA, found it to be the worst yet.

However the patch has made through balls an option again(same problem with 15 where they'd be overpowered, I spent the whole of 15 switching between manual and auto through balls) so the game is at least playable on occasions now.

See plenty wondering on trading.

I was always a silver/consumables trader myself.
    Since the system was changed its made trading less of a draw, cant see the coins I'm putting time into growing and all players are relatively attainable now pre Christmas.

There is however one, more straightforward and fun way to get 6k (average) while not sacrificing much time and effort...... The Draft

I'm not talking about buying into it either as its a waste.

But they give a free token to a new account.
    It takes about 4 minutes to set up a new account on the XB1.

I'm surprised most aren't doing it, especially those with trading headaches.
    Not hard to find a gold if you put him up uniquely: 6600 8800BIN, to get the coin haul over to the main account.

I thought they'd have fixed it by now to make the pack contents at the least, untradeable.

On the Draft itself, it's much harder now to get to 100 chemistry than at launch.
    I was getting it to 100 easily then while now I've had accounts where it was so low(60-70) I just deleted the account without even bothering.

Sif Konoplyanka is ok apart from his stamina im guessing it's because he is so fast but he is gassed at 70 minutes each game.

Yhhh if will rise in stats too so if aubamyang gets a 2 pointing rating upgrade his card will be an 86 and price will jump from anywhere up to 1 and half million if you can sell quick enough.

If the gold card that gets upgraded is higher then the if or the same then the if gets bumped up.

And they only go up if the upgrade is to at least what the in form cards rating is

Zouma is 77 in fut now, he has a 79 and 80 in form, which wont be touched if he got an upgrade to a 78

Same for Kane, 78 card but has 3 in forms at 81-83. His in forms wont be touched if he gets an upgrade to 80

Only played this year in the opening few days before checking out of FIFA, found it to be the worst yet.

However the patch has made through balls an option again(same problem with 15 where they'd be overpowered, I spent the whole of 15 switching between manual and auto through balls) so the game is at least playable on occasions now.

See plenty wondering on trading.

I was always a silver/consumables trader myself.
    Since the system was changed its made trading less of a draw, cant see the coins I'm putting time into growing and all players are relatively attainable now pre Christmas.

There is however one, more straightforward and fun way to get 6k (average) while not sacrificing much time and effort...... The Draft

I'm not talking about buying into it either as its a waste.

But they give a free token to a new account.
    It takes about 4 minutes to set up a new account on the XB1.

I'm surprised most aren't doing it, especially those with trading headaches.
    Not hard to find a gold if you put him up uniquely: 6600 8800BIN, to get the coin haul over to the main account.

I thought they'd have fixed it by now to make the pack contents at the least, untradeable.

On the Draft itself, it's much harder now to get to 100 chemistry than at launch.
    I was getting it to 100 easily then while now I've had accounts where it was so low(60-70) I just deleted the account without even bothering.

On PSN you can only have 10 accounts per PS4. No way round it. I assume there's something similar in place for XBox

And they only go up if the upgrade is to at least what the in form cards rating is

Zouma is 77 in fut now, he has a 79 and 80 in form, which wont be touched if he got an upgrade to a 78

Same for Kane, 78 card but has 3 in forms at 81-83. His in forms wont be touched if he gets an upgrade to 80

Yeah that's what it meant. Still shook from last night so didn't word it properly :P
    On PSN you can only have 10 accounts per PS4. No way round it. I assume there's something similar in place for XBox

You could delete the accounts that you have used already to make room for new ones. Its alot of effort tho. I did it at the start when fifa came out as I had the accounts already. Even then it was tedious.

• Advertisement

You could delete the accounts that you have used already to make room for new ones. Its alot of effort tho. I did it at the start when fifa came out as I had the accounts already. Even then it was tedious.

Are you sure that would work? How many accounts have you used?

I'd still be chancy about it, I'd like to keep my main account so transferring any real profit from a new account could easily get a ban

Advertisement