Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Are you sure that would work? How many accounts have you used?

I'd still be chancy about it, I'd like to keep my main account so transferring any real profit from a new account could easily get a ban

Not 100% sure it would work. Long as the account is not a primary there shouldn't be a problem deleting the account and adding a new one. I'll check when I get home as I must be near 10 accounts on my system between my accounts and friends accounts

You could delete the accounts that you have used already to make room for new ones. Its alot of effort tho. I did it at the start when fifa came out as I had the accounts already. Even then it was tedious.

That's it exactly.

You just do maybe one round of listing and just quick sell the rest.
    Its a decent return though for a quick job.

Are ye on PS4?.

Does setting up a new account take effort?, verifications etc?.

I can see it being unappealing if it took longer than a few minutes.

On Xbox One I can do the whole process in 3/4mins.
    Don't need to log into the email, can make a new one as its MS, just need to do the same on FIFA, first loading.

Its not something id do a few times a day but you could do it 3/4 times in a go every now and again and give yourself a coin boost.

Makes trading less attractive as I can just do that for an extra push.

Main problem now is getting a decent draft so you've a chance to win a few.

That's it exactly.

You just do maybe one round of listing and just quick sell the rest.
    Its a decent return though for a quick job.

Are ye on PS4?.

Does setting up a new account take effort?, verifications etc?.

I can see it being unappealing if it took longer than a few minutes.

On Xbox One I can do the whole process in 3/4mins.
    Don't need to log into the email, can make a new one as its MS, just need to do the same on FIFA, first loading.

Its not something id do a few times a day but you could do it 3/4 times in a go every now and again and give yourself a coin boost.

Makes trading less attractive as I can just do that for an extra push.

Main problem now is getting a decent draft so you've a chance to win a few.

Yep were on playstation. There's more involved for us as you have to create the email address.not sure if we have to verify tho I'll mess around with it later and see.

update on the account situation. i have 13 accounts on the ps4 so limit isn't 10.
    had a look on google. 16 is the number were aloud on the ps4

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/#sect11

[HTML]How many local accounts does PS4 support?
    PS4 supports up to 16 local accounts, in addition to temporary guest accounts.[/HTML]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

So didnt realise the prizes for Online draft were so much better :( played two draft games and felt the prize worth twice for winning it on world class

• Advertisement

update on the account situation. i have 13 accounts on the ps4 so limit isn't 10.
    had a look on google. 16 is the number were aloud on the ps4

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/#sect11

[HTML]How many local accounts does PS4 support?
    PS4 supports up to 16 local accounts, in addition to temporary guest accounts.[/HTML]

If I was to delete a account would that mean they were taken away from the 16 if you had 16 for example

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

astonaidan wrote: »
    So didnt realise the prizes for Online draft were so much better :( played two draft games and felt the prize worth twice for winning it on world class

The prizes are also the same no matter the offline difficulty, match coins are a bit lower, but overall prize is the same for world class as amateur

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

lol, blast from the past.

Winning a game 4-1, and the other guy is on all out attack. Manage to get two on one against his keeper. He rushes his keeper out, so I pass it off for an easy tap in.

Get a message. "Commit pls". Used to be all the rage to give out when people did tap ins from 2 on 1s. Real nostalgia blast.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    lol, blast from the past.

Winning a game 4-1, and the other guy is on all out attack. Manage to get two on one against his keeper. He rushes his keeper out, so I pass it off for an easy tap in.

Get a message. "Commit pls". Used to be all the rage to give out when people did tap ins from 2 on 1s. Real nostalgia blast.

Xbox may have legends

But PS means you can't see the persons name if you go to the recently played tab in fifa

And if they take the time to remember your name you know they're a proper troll :pac:

If I was to delete a account would that mean they were taken away from the 16 if you had 16 for example

In theory yes. U would need to disable it as a primary too if you made it a primary account

• Advertisement

The prizes are also the same no matter the offline difficulty, match coins are a bit lower, but overall prize is the same for world class as amateur

I meant online is better than offline

I meant online is better than offline

Yeah but seen you were playing on world class, better to play an easier difficulty because world class on fut is way harder than world class in exhibition or career mode

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Sometimes the prizes for online draft are absolutely shocking aswell though ha , just depends on luck really

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Suarez drop to 260k and Ibra was 95k earlier today :D maybe getting Suarez isn't out of reach. On 160k atm...and he'll probably get an upgrade so maybe his non upgraded card will drop further?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Suarez drop to 260k and Ibra was 95k earlier today :D maybe getting Suarez isn't out of reach. On 160k atm...and he'll probably get an upgrade so maybe his non upgraded card will drop further?? :D

Do they not pull the non-upgrades from the store when they upgrade? I always thought they did - maybe I'm wrong!

But now that I know he's only 260k, I must start trying for him myself!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I wouldnt think suarez will get an upgrade mate already has a crap load of in form cards and if they give him an upgrade they all have to be upgraded too and he will end up on a 98 before tots comes.
    Do they not pull the non-upgrades from the store when they upgrade? I always thought they did - maybe I'm wrong!

But now that I know he's only 260k, I must start trying for him myself!!

Yehh they don't have old upgrades in packs once they get upgraded but the old rating cards stay in transfer market and would be worth alot less then the new cards.

Yeah, just realised he has a **** ton of cards...oh well, one can hope! If I can't save up enough to get Suarez, might just pick up Reus and Ibra to invest in and sell when they rise to buy Suarez :P

Yeah, just realised he has a **** ton of cards...oh well, one can hope! If I can't save up enough to get Suarez, might just pick up Reus and Ibra to invest in and sell when they rise to buy Suarez :P

Be careful because they may not rise, there is more of a chance that suarez will drop below 200k in the next couple of weeks then they are of prices rising I bought messi for 840k at Christmas thinking he would rise but he is now down below 750k. Invest in an inform card that you think Might get a upgrade.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Be careful because they may not rise, there is more of a chance that suarez will drop below 200k in the next couple of weeks then they are of prices rising I bought messi for 840k at Christmas thinking he would rise but he is now down below 750k. Invest in an inform card that you think Might get a upgrade.

ah, this year is different to all other years then, I guess. With price ranges and all. Any ideas on some IFs due an upgrade around the 160k mark? Aubameyang was my first thought but he's like 200k+

ah, this year is different to all other years then, I guess. With price ranges and all. Any ideas on some IFs due an upgrade around the 160k mark? Aubameyang was my first thought but he's like 200k+

Martial might be a good bet?? Hold off tho I've a feeling he will get another if card this week.

Konoplyanka might be anther one his sif is about 80k.

• Advertisement

Insigne has already been upgraded to 82 in seasons, and has had a position change to LW. He'll almost definitely get an upgrade. His SIF looks godly, other than 3 * skills and wf, only 75k atm

Sound lads, will have a look at those two cards. I remember Lacazette last year, doubled my coins from one card

Actually, do you guys think Kono would be upgraded to an 84? Seems rather high tbh

Sound lads, will have a look at those two cards. I remember Lacazette last year, doubled my coins from one card

Actually, do you guys think Kono would be upgraded to an 84? Seems rather high tbh

He doesn't need to be upgraded to 84. If he gets up to 83, then his IF's will be 84 and 85.

Kono is one of the likely ones that I wouldn't say is an absolute banker, he's only got 2 goals and 4 assists in 16 games. While that might get him 2 IF's it doesn't necessarily mean he'll get an upgrade.

Aubameyang is this year's Lacazette if you can afford him for sure. Already up to 84 and is an absolute shoe in for an upgrade

He doesn't need to be upgraded to 84. If he gets up to 83, then his IF's will be 84 and 85.

Kono is one of the likely ones that I wouldn't say is an absolute banker, he's only got 2 goals and 4 assists in 16 games. While that might get him 2 IF's it doesn't necessarily mean he'll get an upgrade.

Aubameyang is this year's Lacazette if you can afford him for sure. Already up to 84 and is an absolute shoe in for an upgrade

Oh really? I thought that's how it worked last year. If the upgraded rating matched that of a current IF, the IF would be upgraded, otherwise it'd stay the same.

Oh really? I thought that's how it worked last year. If the upgraded rating matched that of a current IF, the IF would be upgraded, otherwise it'd stay the same.

I don't get ya ? If the upgrade is at least the rating of the IF, the IF is upgraded so it's then better than the upgrade, keeping it as an IF card rather than being the same rating and much the same card as the upgrade

I don't get ya ? If the upgrade is at least the rating of the IF, the IF is upgraded so it's then better than the upgrade, keeping it as an IF card rather than being the same rating and much the same card as the upgrade

Ohhh wait never mind. I forgot Kono had an 83 rated IF and thought 84 was his only IF :P my bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Say Kono gets upgraded to 83. Does his IF get upgraded to from 83 to 84? And his SIF get upgraded to 85? Sounds like it doesn't.

I could invest pretty much every coin I have into Aubameyang's SIF. Although, looking at his price, it seems to have already gone up by 60K from people preparing for his upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Also, anyone up for some FUT friendly seasons on PS4?

Diego godin is another possibility. He's got 3 ifs already as well.

Oh and mahez

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    Say Kono gets upgraded to 83. Does his IF get upgraded to from 83 to 84? And his SIF get upgraded to 85? Sounds like it doesn't.

I could invest pretty much every coin I have into Aubameyang's SIF. Although, looking at his price, it seems to have already gone up by 60K from people preparing for his upgrade.

I say leave it closer to Thursday or Friday before picking up informs. think that's when if prices will be there lowest

Advertisement