Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

v3ttel wrote: »
    Say Kono gets upgraded to 83. Does his IF get upgraded to from 83 to 84? And his SIF get upgraded to 85? Sounds like it doesn't.

I could invest pretty much every coin I have into Aubameyang's SIF. Although, looking at his price, it seems to have already gone up by 60K from people preparing for his upgrade.

Yep you have that right if he gets an 83

The only player I'm "investing" in is SIF Insigne, mainly because he'll be my LW in my Ligue 1/Serie A hybrid

Don't have a team atm, sold everything before christmas because there was other games I wanted to play, and with the toty crash I'll be able to get a few upgrades
    Diego godin is another possibility. He's got 3 ifs already as well.

Oh and mahez

Mahrez is likely for an upgrade, but his IF's are already ridiculously high so there's no room for profit there imo. His price is so high because of people anticipating a serious upgrade, he'll be flooded on the market come upgrades time

Godin is another likely one, but hasn't been given an upgrade in seasons yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

The problem with Mahrez and similar with vardy are they are silver cards so they might only be upgraded to silver 74 with op stats or maybe a 75 or 76 that wouldnt affect Mahrez if cards especial his last one and similar with vardy and his blue card.

Edit : sorry swy just seen you commented something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I say leave it closer to Thursday or Friday before picking up informs. think that's when if prices will be there lowest

It looks like the IFs most likely to get an upgrade have already gone up significantly though. SIF Aubayegyang has already gone up 70K since mid December.

I might chance getting SIF Konoplyanka, IF Chicharito or TIF Godin, banking on an upgrade. Most of their IFs can be gotten for a reasonable price.

It looks like the IFs most likely to get an upgrade have already gone up significantly though. SIF Aubayegyang has already gone up 70K since mid December.

I might chance getting SIF Konoplyanka, IF Chicharito or TIF Godin, banking on an upgrade. Most of their IFs can be gotten for a reasonable price.
    Tif godin is already up to 140000, chicarito might be a good one alright he is decent form. I'm gonna leave it till next week for toty to see if any the if price drop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    Tif godin is already up to 140000, chicarito might be a good one alright he is decent form. I'm gonna leave it till next week for toty to see if any the if price drop

I might chance his SIF there sitting around the 60k at the moment. Have 400k to invest :)

• Advertisement

I might chance his SIF there sitting around the 60k at the moment. Have 400k to invest :)

Yhh i have his sif too, what you on is it xxx or ps4

Yhh i have his sif too, what you on is it xxx or ps4

Ps4 of course ;)

Ps4 of course ;)

Sent you a pm.

Martial with a LM SIF as expected.

CYC5sl3WwAEsP-8.jpg:large

Damn no busquets

• Advertisement

Martial as lm looks interesting

Martial as lm looks interesting

I actually think he looks crap lol. Might be ok 4321 or something but terrible passing skills for a wide player but if he gets an up-grade he be worth a few bob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Listed 21 silver players at 150 yesterday and forgot all about it...

Came back to 51,000 new coins.

Yes.

Damn no busquets

He might get a toty card yet anyway

He might get a toty card yet anyway

Yhh might do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Sold my physical copy and picked up the super deluxe with 8000 fifa points which I plan on blowing on toty. Any ideas if they did the rare player packs in previous years?

blaa85 wrote: »
    Sold my physical copy and picked up the super deluxe with 8000 fifa points which I plan on blowing on toty. Any ideas if they did the rare player packs in previous years?

Yep both 50k and 100k packs will be out at stages during next week

You're probably best off waiting until next weekend when all the toty players are in packs, I think there does be lightning rounds are certain times of the day, you'd need to keep an eye on the ea sports fifa twitter page to find out when they happen

For anyone looking at IF investing

Martial has just been upgraded to 79, and with upgrades coming at the start of February he should be at or around that rating with his new card.

His new LM card that's out this week is an 80, so if he gets an upgraded regular card at 79 then his new LM card will be 82 and should be a serious card

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lukaku a good one to invest in imo. 81 IF going for 40-50k BIN according to futbin and he's guaranteed an upgrade surely

Lukaku a good one to invest in imo. 81 IF going for 40-50k BIN according to futbin and he's guaranteed an upgrade surely

Up to 81 already and I could easily see him get an 82 card by the time upgrades come

Martial is a SIF, so it's a serious boost already, and then with the upgrade it'll be one hell of a card

One thing with investing is you need to be careful about future IF's. Lukaku might be a good shout for an investment now, but another IF and it'll be a few k down the drain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

Roughly when would transferred players get new cards with their new team and league?

scouttio wrote: »
    Roughly when would transferred players get new cards with their new team and league?

Early to mid February, it was the 15th last year, but I remember the community manager with fut saying they came out later than they wanted so it should be early to mid February

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Up to 81 already and I could easily see him get an 82 card by the time upgrades come

Martial is a SIF, so it's a serious boost already, and then with the upgrade it'll be one hell of a card

One thing with investing is you need to be careful about future IF's. Lukaku might be a good shout for an investment now, but another IF and it'll be a few k down the drain

Actually, when are upgrades due?

For anyone looking at IF investing

Martial has just been upgraded to 79, and with upgrades coming at the start of February he should be at or around that rating with his new card.

His new LM card that's out this week is an 80, so if he gets an upgraded regular card at 79 then his new LM card will be 82 and should be a serious card

his price dropped seriously quick. he was 120k Wednesday cheapest now is 68k

Actually, when are upgrades due?

Early February, as I said above
    his price dropped seriously quick. he was 120k Wednesday cheapest now is 68k

Well he only came out Wednesday, he'll drop a lot lower than 68k yet, in a normal week he'd drop more than he was on the friday but with toty starting monday he'll be packed a lot so he'll be 40k or less I'd say

If a player gets a TOTY card, will their regular card still be in packs?

If a player gets a TOTY card, will their regular card still be in packs?

Nope, every chance they'll rise in value too

Turan got an assist on his debut for barca today would love him to get a cm midfield inform he would be perfect.

Messi had hatrick but wont get his first if as he will be in the toty.

Other then that I'm hoping Neymar makes toty and it drives his if prices down a bit id love to try His 91 rated card if it dropped to about 600k next week id snap it up.

Turan got an assist on his debut for barca today would love him to get a cm midfield inform he would be perfect.

Messi had hatrick but wont get his first if as he will be in the toty.

Other then that I'm hoping Neymar makes toty and it drives his if prices down a bit id love to try His 91 rated card if it dropped to about 600k next week id snap it up.

Would love a few decent IF's this coming week, they'll be packed loads this week with TOTY, not many in this TOTW but not as many packs will be opened for defenders and goalkeepers for the first few days

• Advertisement

Would love a few decent IF's this coming week, they'll be packed loads this week with TOTY, not many in this TOTW but not as many packs will be opened for defenders and goalkeepers for the first few days

I reckon we will have sif bale in totw he will be under 500k at least we may get benzema again but wouldn't be as confident, might get sif turn.

won't be any UK teams as they were all in fa cup action.

I dont really follow the other leagues so wouldnt be up to speed on who is standing out apart from the major games but most of them are still on break aint they

Forgot Italian league back today.

Advertisement