Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

TOTY

NEUERE

MARCELO

SILVA

RAMOS

ALVES

INIESTA

POGBA

MODRIC

NEYMAR

MESSI

RONALDO

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just bought normal Pogba. Will his price rise now if he's out of packs?

Lord TSC wrote: »

Won't be out of packs for another couple let days mate, the goalkeeper and defenders are up first then midfielders and forwards and then all weekend id say all of Them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

He'll only be out of packs for less than 2 days during the week, and less than 2 days at the weekend. I'd say there'll be an initial bump because he was named in the team and people will want to use him and because others will anticipate a price rise.

I've 490K at the moment. Not sure whether I want to go buy Robben, SIF Konoplyanka/Neymar, or Suarez/IF Benzema. The other option is to just wait until I get another 400K to get Ronaldo.

v3ttel wrote: »
    He'll only be out of packs for less than 2 days during the week, and less than 2 days at the weekend. I'd say there'll be an initial bump because he was named in the team and people will want to use him and because others will anticipate a price rise.

I've 490K at the moment. Not sure whether I want to go buy Robben, SIF Konoplyanka/Neymar, or Suarez/IF Benzema. The other option is to just wait until I get another 400K to get Ronaldo.

Trust me pal wait for ronaldo mate honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I have about 200K and about 60 players and lots of consumables, if I sell them I might end with 300K or so...I am planning on spending all 200K on packs during the week end in an attempt to pack a TOTY player, which packs will you recommend to open?

6 Blue 96 rated Neuer's up on the PS4 market already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

alwald wrote: »
    I have about 200K and about 60 players and lots of consumables, if I sell them I might end with 300K or so...I am planning on spending all 200K on packs during the week end in an attempt to pack a TOTY player, which packs will you recommend to open?

50k/100k packs when they come at the weekend. Always 50k/100k packs

Far greater odds of a rare player which is what you want. The 25k packs that are out now are the 2nd worst gold pack I think for rare players, only the 5k pack is worse.

Just sick of FUT now. I'm 2 wins from 20 games. Its unreal. Can't do anything, no matter what team I put together.

What really kills me is how different teams handle than in seasons. I usually use Real in seasons, for fun. Usually score 4 or 5 goals. But I built the same team in FUT, switching out IF Nolito for Ronaldo (who I rarely go through on seasons anyway).

Bale, Modric and Benzema are so completly different to handle. They are beasts in seasons and dirt for me on FUT :/ Don't know if its the patch, "bad" players have left, or what it is. Just...nothing works :(

Just sick of FUT now. I'm 2 wins from 20 games. Its unreal. Can't do anything, no matter what team I put together.

What really kills me is how different teams handle than in seasons. I usually use Real in seasons, for fun. Usually score 4 or 5 goals. But I built the same team in FUT, switching out IF Nolito for Ronaldo (who I rarely go through on seasons anyway).

Bale, Modric and Benzema are so completly different to handle. They are beasts in seasons and dirt for me on FUT :/ Don't know if its the patch, "bad" players have left, or what it is. Just...nothing works :(

Taking a break will really refresh you.

I havent had a team since before christmas, had other stuff to be at round christmas and i was starting to get sick of it too.

I've stupidly played a few drafts, but that again is different to seasons. All in all though I'm itching for friday/saturday when I buy my teams and get back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

right this FUT is pissing me off big time now. its rigged as ****.

last week i won a key match, no coins earned and it was like the match never registered! had to play the match again and then lost because they got a weird peno in the final second of the game. ended up not winning the cup. loads of times id be beating a team 3 nil and they'd suddenly play incredible in the last few minutes and come back to draw.

tonight im playing it and same ****ing thing happened. had my team and chemistry in great shape, go out and smash a team 13-0. and no coins/no win! ****ing done with it now. what the hell is going on? (my internet connection is fine)

xRkIxhJ.jpg?1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Serious price drop with IF Martial!

Surely gonna get an upgrade next month

Entering a match is disabled on the PS at the moment. I've been having a few weird things while searching the market too.

I'd say the servers are all over the place from all the packs. It's like FIFA release day in Europe....

right this FUT is pissing me off big time now. its rigged as ****.

last week i won a key match, no coins earned and it was like the match never registered! had to play the match again and then lost because they got a weird peno in the final second of the game. ended up not winning the cup. loads of times id be beating a team 3 nil and they'd suddenly play incredible in the last few minutes and come back to draw.

tonight im playing it and same ****ing thing happened. had my team and chemistry in great shape, go out and smash a team 13-0. and no coins/no win! ****ing done with it now. what the hell is going on? (my internet connection is fine)

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/686660840787959809

jayo26 wrote: »
    Surely gonna get an upgrade next month

As I said before, he's up to 79 so he's due a serious upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭blaa85

That's crazy, Just picked him up at 30k. Surely he can't be getting any cheaper??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

blaa85 wrote: »
    That's crazy, Just picked him up at 30k. Surely he can't be getting any cheaper??

Bought him yesterday for 50k, thought that was good! Well done!

He is in packs until Wednesday by which time the midfielders will be in packs and id say he will drop further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gonna jump on the Martial train too. Buying his LM version when the midfielders are out. Also, another to look out for is Higuain. His IFs are fairly cheap too.

• Advertisement

As I said before, he's up to 79 so he's due a serious upgrade

Just to check then...do ye reckon he'll get bumped up enough that his IFs go up to?

Am very tempted to nab 10 of the LM IF and just leaving the game for a few weeks to let them tick over...

Just to check then...do ye reckon he'll get bumped up enough that his IFs go up to?

Am very tempted to nab 10 of the LM IF and just leaving the game for a few weeks to let them tick over...

His current regular card is 77, IF's are at 78 and 79. He's got an upgrade in game, as you can see here to 79, so going by has happened in other years he's a shoe in. Even if he only gets an upgrade to 78, both his IF's will be upgraded. He could even be upgraded to 80 such is the hype around him

Only danger with buying so many is the chance of a third IF, but if it came at ST or RM then you'd think his LM would hold some value

His current regular card is 77, IF's are at 78 and 79. He's got an upgrade in game, as you can see here to 79, so going by has happened in other years he's a shoe in. Even if he only gets an upgrade to 78, both his IF's will be upgraded. He could even be upgraded to 80 such is the hype around him

Only danger with buying so many is the chance of a third IF, but if it came at ST or RM then you'd think his LM would hold some value

Got it, thanks :)

I know there's the risk of another inform, but I'd still say 30k is way too low for a United player like Martial; figure I'll nab 10, put them back up for 50-60k and just forget about them for a while. Even if he gets another IF, I'd be confident I'd get the 30k back easily....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,548 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Picked up 3 of his SIF LM card for just over 30k. why not :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,548 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

First IF was 79 and his SIF is 80 so if he is upgraded to 80 his SIF's price is going to rocket from what it is now

astradave wrote: »
    First IF was 79 and his SIF is 80 so if he is upgraded to 80 his SIF's price is going to rocket from what it is now

Plus it could easily be 90 pace, 89 at least going on the upgrades he's gotten already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭blaa85

I have after going mad on the Martial cards, last one at 28,500.

374626.PNG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

in a slight conundrum...do I invest in martial or save the coins for Suarez when he hits 200k?

In division 2 earlier playing 10th game needed a win to avoid relegation and was a goal down but was a good game both having chances then this bloody happens

Watch "FIFA 16_20160112121802" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/bhGeJi_ABHQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    In division 2 earlier playing 10th game needed a win to avoid relegation and was a goal down but was a good game both having chances then this bloody happens

Watch "FIFA 16_20160112121802" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/bhGeJi_ABHQ

Better keepers my hole.
    I probably would've smashed something if that was me

Advertisement