Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

jayo26 wrote: »
    In division 2 earlier playing 10th game needed a win to avoid relegation and was a goal down but was a good game both having chances then this bloody happens

Watch "FIFA 16_20160112121802" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/bhGeJi_ABHQ

Im sorry but :pac::pac::pac::pac: that cheered me right up after the ****e United put me thru

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

astradave wrote: »
    Im sorry but :pac::pac::pac::pac: that cheered me right up after the ****e United put me thru

Haha glad it was of some to ya haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

in fairness all you can do is laugh when something like that happens, i just love how the keeper turns his back to it and is standing there catching flies in his mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

chips1234 wrote: »
    in fairness all you can do is laugh when something like that happens

Or wreck the gaff....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Looks like Noltio could be on the move to Barca. That should push his price up a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Has there been another patch released? UT is basically unplayable now, all about pace and passing is slow...can't get near a player but my defence is like the parting of the Red Sea no matter what formation or settings I use

Take a look at @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/687288017179045889?s=09

Nice totw fif godin
    SIF bale
    Tif higuain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Godin looks absolutely insane. 94 defending and 90 physical with 74 pace and 73 passing :eek:

Godin looks absolutely insane. 94 defending and 90 physical with 74 pace and 73 passing :eek:

Next best thing to toty card really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Has there been another patch released? UT is basically unplayable now, all about pace and passing is slow...can't get near a player but my defence is like the parting of the Red Sea no matter what formation or settings I use

Iv'e no idea, haven't played since sunday, but i did notice from about a week before sunday, that games were getting a bit lob sided again, i.e, Hammering teams in possession and shots on goal without scoring, while they score 1 or 2 with 1 or 2 shots to win the game, and in the games where they get 2, i manage to score just before full time funnily enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Last update was in the middle of December, so nothing recent has changed

But yeah since the last patch it does seem to be more about pace, same as always in that regard now

Last update was in the middle of December, so nothing recent has changed

But yeah since the last patch it does seem to be more about pace, same as always in that regard now

It had improved after the last patch, but the last 10 days, it seems to be slipping back into what made it unbearable to play, plenty of lads running from midfield, crossing in the penalty area, and now that ye have mentioned pace, iv'e noticed more teams with ibarbo, doumbia, and gervinho again compared to at the start of the game, when pace didnt really work

It had improved after the last patch, but the last 10 days, it seems to be slipping back into what made it unbearable to play, plenty of lads running from midfield, crossing in the penalty area, and now that ye have mentioned pace, iv'e noticed more teams with ibarbo, doumbia, and gervinho again compared to at the start of the game, when pace didnt really work

That might be down to the people who only got the game round christmas, lot of them going for cheap sweaty teams from the off, and maybe that's why there's more out there now with the cheap sweaty teams

That might be down to the people who only got the game round christmas, lot of them going for cheap sweaty teams from the off, and maybe that's why there's more out there now with the cheap sweaty teams

Yeah a good few of them were set up in december alright, i found against them the matches seemed to go in their favour shall we say, while games against teams set up in 2012 like mine to say early 15, were a lot more even

With SIF Bale, FIF Godon, TIF Higuain and the 3 TOTY midfielders in packs tonight, the market is going to be.... interesting.

Broke the 500K coins barrier for the first time. Still mulling over whether to hold out for Ronaldo, or splash it all on Robben/Bale, Suarez/IF Benzema, Pogba, etc.

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Next best thing to toty card really.

I'm defo picking up that card. Gunna be at least 90 rated when the winter upgrades happen

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I won three consecutive matches!

All it took was becoming a pace whore, and having Aubamyang up front, Memphis and Bellerabi either side flanking him, and Muller in the CF position. :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »

All it took was becoming a pace whore, and having Aubamyang up front, Memphis and Bellerabi either side flanking him, and Muller in the CF position. :pac:

Im definitely using the wrong players so, i had sturridge earlier chase a ball down the line, my opponent had godin, and godin passed sturridge in a run, now as a liverpool fan, i admit that could happen in real life to at the minute, but it shouldnt happen in fifa

Lord TSC wrote: »

I dont need pace and im winning mate i only have bale, ronaldo, messi up front and Griezman in midfield eh who needs pace haha.

I haven't noticed the pace difference I find if im playing a pace whore they are crap in second half because they have no stamina the way I defend against them is just switch my defensive pressure down to about 20 and soak it up.

Just played a final there. Your man had Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez as his front three. He subbed on TOTY Thiago Silva then after 2 mins and went park the bus.

I hit the post 4 times, Jackson Martinez missed an open goal. De Gea was his keeper and was MOTM.

Lost 2-1 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Almost at 200k now and in div.2, with 5 points to promotion. Find myself hardly ever using X to pass now and always using triangle for through ball. Seems to be working as I've only lost like twice in my last 15 games :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Hmm yeah, i just think its changed the last few days. Even passing is terribly slow now no matter what settings are used and find the opposition are giving away a lot more as well. Feels different, was enjoying it up until the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

I was able to open a few of those mega packs that were available for a limited time and was very lucky as i got TOTY Marcelo and IF Godin from them. Put them straight into my La Liga team and from the few games i played I think IF Godin is incredible. Great stats but he always seems to be in the right place at the right time to intercept most things as well. Not sure about Marcelo yet, his passing was a bit erratic (more than normal even in this game) and it was a rare occasion where he was in the right position when defending.
    Has anyone else picked up any TOTY's or IF's yet this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Nice haul. Did you have to open many packs to get those two cards I know it's luck of the draw all the same. Currently in the process of building a Liga BBVA team, nd those two would slot in nicely! ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Nice haul. Did you have to open many packs to get those two cards I know it's luck of the draw all the same. Currently in the process of building a Liga BBVA team, nd those two would slot in nicely! ðŸ˜

Yeah it was super lucky, i opened in total 6 mega packs. I'm sure others opened way more and got much less. Didn't get any other major players but i really can't complain at all. I had a decent team before those, nothing too special but was building my way up to trying to get better players for a few positions. They drastically improved what i had anyway and like i said IF Godin is crazy good.

My team currently is looking like this: http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1224652
    Need to improve the bench a bit more but this is one of my favourite formations to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I got IF Artur Boruc. Now nobody will even buy him off me.

F*cking packs.

keithc83 wrote: »
    I was able to open a few of those mega packs that were available for a limited time and was very lucky as i got TOTY Marcelo and IF Godin from them. Put them straight into my La Liga team and from the few games i played I think IF Godin is incredible. Great stats but he always seems to be in the right place at the right time to intercept most things as well. Not sure about Marcelo yet, his passing was a bit erratic (more than normal even in this game) and it was a rare occasion where he was in the right position when defending.
    Has anyone else picked up any TOTY's or IF's yet this week?

I watched Castro on stream for a while when defenders were in packs, opened 150+ of the 50k packs and didn't get a single blue

So yeah you got insanely lucky, fair play

So I've a first world problem guys what ye think

I've changed to a 4321 formation and my forward 3 are ronaldo playing striker and messi and bale playing either side I have 700k to spend.

Originally I was going to sell bale to get 91 rated neymar and play him in center and move ronaldo out wide but now I actually really like bale he seems to be better for wide play then messi so now I'm thinking sell messi and buy 91 neymar and upgrade bale to 89 which I will probably have just about enough to do and new if bale will probably drop it more over weekend anyway.

What ye think mad to sell messi??

So I've a first world problem guys what ye think

I've changed to a 4321 formation and my forward 3 are ronaldo playing striker and messi and bale playing either side I have 700k to spend.

Originally I was going to sell bale to get 91 rated neymar and play him in center and move ronaldo out wide but now I actually really like bale he seems to be better for wide play then messi so now I'm thinking sell messi and buy 91 neymar and upgrade bale to 89 which I will probably have just about enough to do and new if bale will probably drop it more over weekend anyway.

What ye think mad to sell messi??

The 4321 is very narrow, Bale might have more pace and power than Messi but Messi's elite dribbling will help more in the tight areas, ditto for Neymar on the other side vs Ronaldo

Maybe upgrade to the 91 Neymar and buy one of the several BBVA TOTY's instead, they'll hold serious value for a long time

• Advertisement

The 4321 is very narrow, Bale might have more pace and power than Messi but Messi's elite dribbling will help more in the tight areas, ditto for Neymar on the other side vs Ronaldo

Maybe upgrade to the 91 Neymar and buy one of the several BBVA TOTY's instead, they'll hold serious value for a long time

Messi is good but his stamina aint great he gets tired after a lot of running and also even standard bale has excellent long shots on his left foot compaired to messi and just seen his 89 card has all 90s for long shots and power and curve I gotta try him haha.

Advertisement