Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

jayo26 wrote: »
    So I've a first world problem guys what ye think

I've changed to a 4321 formation and my forward 3 are ronaldo playing striker and messi and bale playing either side I have 700k to spend.

Originally I was going to sell bale to get 91 rated neymar and play him in center and move ronaldo out wide but now I actually really like bale he seems to be better for wide play then messi so now I'm thinking sell messi and buy 91 neymar and upgrade bale to 89 which I will probably have just about enough to do and new if bale will probably drop it more over weekend anyway.

What ye think mad to sell messi??

I'd say go for it.

I can see why you'd prefer Bale, he's got the size and strength, and still has great pace, good dribbling, great shooing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

v3ttel wrote: »
    I'd say go for it.

I can see why you'd prefer Bale, he's got the size and strength, and still has great pace, good dribbling, great shooing.

Yhh he is a bit of a beast what he doesn't have in dribbling he makes up for in strenght id say his 89 card be pretty mad.

Sold messi for 810 and bought neymar for 860 so just gonna wait till weekend and upgrade bale id say his price will drop below 600k.

Are you still sitting on your fortune mate other have you splashed out?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was gifted a tonne of points two days ago, so am blowing them on drafts :P

Quick question; I'm building up a backlog of gold packs now. Am I right in saying all TOTY cards will be in packs in a few days time, and thats probably the best time to blast through them?

Not that I'm expecting much...or anything... but may as well up chances a little if I can :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Was gifted a tonne of points two days ago, so am blowing them on drafts :P

Quick question; I'm building up a backlog of gold packs now. Am I right in saying all TOTY cards will be in packs in a few days time, and thats probably the best time to blast through them?

Not that I'm expecting much...or anything... but may as well up chances a little if I can :P

Yhhh thats the way to do it mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Yhh he is a bit of a beast what he doesn't have in dribbling he makes up for in strenght id say his 89 card be pretty mad.

Sold messi for 810 and bought neymar for 860 so just gonna wait till weekend and upgrade bale id say his price will drop below 600k.

Are you still sitting on your fortune mate other have you splashed out?

Yeah, I'm still sitting on it. Trying to hold out for Ronaldo but trading has been slow this week.

I could probably get 6 amazing players for the price of him, but I'll never come this close to getting him again. Haven't bought a single player during the crash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Been unable to find an opponent on fut past few days on Xbox one, anybody else having same issue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Been unable to find an opponent on fut past few days on Xbox one, anybody else having same issue ?

Played it for a few hours last night and had no issues at all.

Stupid bloody game I swear drives me mad ha. I miss out on promotion to division one by a point and next thing I know I'm in relegated to division 5 again can't get a win.

All the fifa conspiracy theories can't pass can't score can't tackle but yet I can bloody win online cups no problem is it that hard to just use same system as the cups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I have this exact problem regularly. Happens sporadically. Can't play for a night then ok next day without doing anything. Thread on FIFA forums about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Pulled TOTY Podga last night...1.6 million ..
    Bought Suarez, Neymar and Messi but wondering will I go for Bale instead?

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Pulled TOTY Podga last night...1.6 million ..
    Bought Suarez, Neymar and Messi but wondering will I go for Bale instead?

I chose standard bale over messi gonna upgrade to 89 over weekend, Bale is stronger and more stamina and better long shots for playing wide.

I chose standard bale over messi gonna upgrade to 89 over weekend, Bale is stronger and more stamina and better long shots for playing wide.

I just have enough left to get standard bale for reserve or cover the cover wing with Neymar etc.
    I could get Ronaldo, Suarez and Bale but it leaves me without a strong LW/RW in reserve...I'll see how Messi goes for the time being :)

I just have enough left to get standard bale for reserve or cover the cover wing with Neymar etc.
    I could get Ronaldo, Suarez and Bale but it leaves me without a strong LW/RW in reserve...I'll see how Messi goes for the time being :)

I just use fitness cards for front 3 you get them for 150 each so cost 450 every 2 games even to buy a bale as backup to messi it costs 200k now that be like 800 games worth of fitness cards thats why I only use 3 of the best I can afford and then have two teams behind them.

I was just going to flog him and in the last 10 minutes of a game he danced through about 5 defenders and scored the winning goal..I'll give him another few chances :)

Berty44 wrote: »
    I have this exact problem regularly. Happens sporadically. Can't play for a night then ok next day without doing anything. Thread on FIFA forums about it.

here's the thread on it...all I did was disable qos on my router and immediately I found plenty of games..

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-16-Unable-to-find-online-opponent/m-p/4894533#M20704

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Jesus christ. Got 8000 fifa points with the deluxe version, was saving them for tomorrow but decided to open up 1 Jumbo tonight. All discards, only one I put on the transfer list was Schneiderlin, probably get 1k. Imagine pumping 20 bucks or 100k into that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Being lazy here but I bought a few if martials the other night for about 25k, I see he's already upto 35k but any idea when will be best to dump?

hots wrote: »
    Being lazy here but I bought a few if martials the other night for about 25k, I see he's already upto 35k but any idea when will be best to dump?

Hold out until winter upgrades you may a fortune 2nd week of February

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Also decided to pick up a SIF Martial tonight. Got him for 34.5k....hopefully will make a decent bit of coins. Also tempted to put €20 into my account and open packs Sunday, when they release full TOTY :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hold out until winter upgrades you may a fortune 2nd week of February

Cheers, might be my first profitable 'investment' trade!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

So is it today the best time to open 100k packs? Will all the toty players be in the packs or is it just strikers today and all will be in packs tomorrow. I've fifa points burning a hole in my pocket :)

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    So is it today the best time to open 100k packs? Will all the toty players be in the packs or is it just strikers today and all will be in packs tomorrow. I've fifa points burning a hole in my pocket :)

Just strikers today it will be tomorrow evening until Monday they will have the lot in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

jayo26 wrote:
    Just strikers today it will be tomorrow evening until Monday they will have the lot in packs.

Cheers jayo thanks for the response. Will try and hold off opening packs :)

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Cheers jayo thanks for the response. Will try and hold off opening packs :)

Its tough but you can do it were all here behind you and to support you with your addiction.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ha, one of the SIF Martial cards I bought for 32k the other day shifted for 60k this morning :D

blaa85 wrote: »
    Jesus christ. Got 8000 fifa points with the deluxe version, was saving them for tomorrow but decided to open up 1 Jumbo tonight. All discards, only one I put on the transfer list was Schneiderlin, probably get 1k. Imagine pumping 20 bucks or 100k into that!

I'll put it this way...I've been playing FUT since 2009 and in that time I've spend around 200-500 on cards etc each year since then.
    I got Ronaldo in 2012, I think in 2014 I got a TOTY card and this year I got TOTY Pogda.
    its calculated that the odds of getting Ronaldo or Messi in gold packs is 1 in 300,000 at least.
    I remember one year I bought all 10 deluxe rare player packs and the highest I got was Gomez (German striker rated 82 in fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'll put it this way...I've been playing FUT since 2009 and in that time I've spend around 200-500 on cards etc each year since then.
    I got Ronaldo in 2012, I think in 2014 I got a TOTY card and this year I got TOTY Pogda.
    its calculated that the odds of getting Ronaldo or Messi in gold packs is 1 in 300,000 at least.
    I remember one year I bought all 10 deluxe rare player packs and the highest I got was Gomez (German striker rated 82 in fifa

I'm hoping to at least get a few tradeable players from the remaining packs, my hopes for a toty card have dwindled after seeing about 7 GK's rated 78-80 in the pack I opened! Did you go through many packs to get pogba this year?

blaa85 wrote: »
    I'm hoping to at least get a few tradeable players from the remaining packs, my hopes for a toty card have dwindled after seeing about 7 GK's rated 78-80 in the pack I opened! Did you go through many packs to get pogba this year?

as well as the weekly jumbo ones I was getting I had bought 3 of those 2000point ones...
    Then I bought 3 of the deluxe rare player packs and got him in the second one,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Opened a few packs. No TOTY players but was absolutely delighted to get Sergio Aguero and Antoine Griezmann. I wouldn't play a huge amount so I never built up much through trading - would never have been able to afford Aguero outright.

Sold off a few of the others players I got in the packs and signed Alexis Sanchez, Vincent Kompany and a few others too. Have the best PL team I can get, bar Hazard, if I just focus on regular cards.

• Advertisement

Finally picked up 89 bale for 540 k im broke now haha.

2liu9zo.png

Advertisement