Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

For fun, I'm trying to put together an all-TOTW Premier League team.

But I just noticed...there is no TOTW PL left or right backs :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Anyone have a recommendation for my right-hand side in my PL team? I have Clyne and Zabaleta as my RBs and Willian and Mata as my RWs but they are far weaker than my left-side (Baines, Azpi, Sanchez and Sterling) I find. Contribute way less goals and assists, and usually the goals I concede come down that side too.

I'm a bit broke (about 40k in my budget atm) so De Bruyne IF is not going to happen unfortunately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone have a recommendation for my right-hand side in my PL team? I have Clyne and Zabaleta as my RBs and Willian and Mata as my RWs but they are far weaker than my left-side (Baines, Azpi, Sanchez and Sterling) I find. Contribute way less goals and assists, and usually the goals I concede come down that side too.

I'm a bit broke (about 40k in my budget atm) so De Bruyne IF is not going to happen unfortunately!

Use a left sided player on the right you be ok with 7 chemistry in my opinion. I use to use Sanchez on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Clyne and Shaqiri, they've been there for me from near the start and have never let me down. I've the SIF Shaqiri now, but he's doing much the same as regular card ever done for me

Mata is far too slow to be of any real use on the wing, and Willian is just about good enough I reckon, I've used him in drafts, but I always find inverts are better on the wings so that's why I've stuck with Shaqiri

Packed IF Ben Yedder but nothing else from my draft winnings :/

• Advertisement

Get spending guys full toty in packs. If ya get a blue one lost a pic make us jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

jayo26 wrote: »
    Get spending guys full toty in packs. If ya get a blue one lost a pic make us jealous.

Spent 4K FIFA points and 3 free packs. Daley Blind (non-rare 80 rated) and Victor Valdes (82 rated, goes for 750 coins) were the highlights.

In 6 years of opening packs on FUT, the most value player I've ever pulled was worth 30K. I'm convinced EA hates me. :pac:

I've relisted some items I was trying to trade a few times today, and now they also appear to have banned me from listing anything on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I've always thought Walcott is an excellent option as RW. I've always bagged loads of goals with him...

v3ttel wrote: »
    Spent 4K FIFA points and 3 free packs. Daley Blind (non-rare 80 rated) and Victor Valdes (82 rated, goes for 750 coins) were the highlights.

In 6 years of opening packs on FUT, the most value player I've ever pulled was worth 30K. I'm convinced EA hates me. :pac:

I've relisted some items I was trying to trade a few times today, and now they also appear to have banned me from listing anything on the market.

Haha i feel ur pain, I had great luck last year I pulled suarez worth 800k I had Ibra worth 400k and robben worth about same too. This year pogba was my best earlier but its not worth opening packs this year the players are so cheap.

Market seems to have gone funny I managed to bag bale for 540 earlier and cheapest of him on market now is 650k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Any 50k/100k packs pop up since 6? I have ea notifications from Twitter, but they haven't posted lightning rounds the last few days, not sure if I'm missing them.

• Advertisement

blaa85 wrote: »
    Any 50k/100k packs pop up since 6? I have ea notifications from Twitter, but they haven't posted lightning rounds the last few days, not sure if I'm missing them.

You're nearly as well check at the top of the hour yourself every hour if ya can, they don't always post about lightning rounds and since they go quick anyway you'd want to be on it to get them if there's a global limit and they're going half ways fast

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Suarez up to 315k....well. Anyone recommend some good players to buy around 160k mark? I've a Bundesliga and BPL side atm. Also gonna probs load my account with like €20 worth of points tomorrow...chance my arm at a TOTY :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Well these pack openings aint going well ha ha. lacazette has been the highlight so far!

12,000 FIFA points and zero players of any value.

Also all the players I've been targeting have gone up massively. Ronaldo up by 150K, IF Benzema up by 61K, Suarez up by 60K, Bale up by 70K........ things are not going well....

12,000 FIFA points and zero players of any value.

Also all the players I've been targeting have gone up massively. Ronaldo up by 150K, IF Benzema up by 61K, Suarez up by 60K, Bale up by 70K........ things are not going well....

I'm praying that the 100ks come back at 6 for 24 hour. Might see one last drop in prices

Why are prices rising :( I'd have thought there'd be a crash with so many packs being open :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Why are prices rising :( I'd have thought there'd be a crash with so many packs being open :(

Let them keep rising have 3 fif godin 2 I brought for 90k the other I pulled. And 5 sif martial ;)

I dont know but I love it haha. Maybe everyone got their packs open last night but my neymar has jumped 200k from when I bought him and bale is up 150k.

Suarez also risen to like 320k...

Also, 7.5k packs still good this year? Bought €20 worth of FIFA points

Not much in the packs for me. Rooney and Kompany the highest rated.

Just bought Lukaku IF, it's been rising in price all week, but price dipped a little after 6. Hope he gets upgraded.

• Advertisement

Lots of people were waiting until this weekend to buy back their teams. All the youtubers were saying to sell before toty started, and buy back when all the toty was out this weekend

I bought my team back Friday just after forwards dropped, and I've saved about 100k buying when I did

Suarez also risen to like 320k...

Also, 7.5k packs still good this year? Bought €20 worth of FIFA points

You're better off with 1 of the 100k packs than with the 14 packs you'd get with the 7.5k packs

Pack weights are still mad low because there's more rare players this year than in others, and in general players are way cheaper than other years, but 100k packs are the best by a mile for what you might get

Using A front four of iF Erikson, IF Lukaku, Hero Wijindium and SIF Shaquri (I know I butchered at least one name there....).

So much fun, goals everywhere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Held division 2, added Dybala up front for my Serie A side.

Gervinho-Nainggolan-Marchisio-Cuadrado makes for a sweet midfield in the flat 4-4-2!

Invested in a FIF Godin.

He's up from 85 to 87 in seasons. With five in forms, he'll surely be upgraded in February. Hopefully they'll bump him from 89 to 90 or 91. Bit of a pain to have more than 100K invested for a month though.

Also invested in De Gea as he might be an IF this week. He was brilliant today.

SIF Martial up to 42k already and Lukaku up to 70k :eek: have only 1 SIF Martial..plan on building a squad with the leftover 160k

Invested in a FIF Godin.

He's up from 85 to 87 in seasons. With five in forms, he'll surely be upgraded in February. Hopefully they'll bump him from 89 to 90 or 91. Bit of a pain to have more than 100K invested for a month though.

Also invested in De Gea as he might be an IF this week. He was brilliant today.

That's only in form that Godin is up by 2, his base value is still at 85 in seasons

He'll probably get an upgrade to 86/87, but he's not a shoe in like some of the others

He'll probably get an upgrade to 86/87, but he's not a shoe in like some of the others

5 in forms in FUT and he's up by 2 in seasons (on current form). I'd be amazed if he didn't an upgrade. If it's by one or two in overall rating, I'd happily take paying for an 89 rated defender and having a 90 or 91 rated defender to sell this time 4 weeks. Hopefully his price will go up by a few K, or at very least I don't lose anything on him. The only thing that worries me is that he gets another IF and the value of the one I have will plummet like it did with him 88 card, when the 89 came out.

thought **** it, and bought 4600 FIFA points (€40) and got sweet **** all. 1 100k pack and 2 50k packs, best was Varane, Hulk and Barzagli.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

5 in forms in FUT and he's up by 2 in seasons (on current form). I'd be amazed if he didn't an upgrade. If it's by one or two in overall rating, I'd happily take paying for an 89 rated defender and having a 90 or 91 rated defender to sell this time 4 weeks. Hopefully his price will go up by a few K, or at very least I don't lose anything on him. The only thing that worries me is that he gets another IF and the value of the one I have will plummet like it did with him 88 card, when the 89 came out.

He only.has 4. An 86,87,88 and 89.i reckon he will get an upgrade but it will only by 1. Still enough to effect the ifs tho.

Advertisement