Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

He only.has 4. An 86,87,88 and 89.i reckon he will get an upgrade but it will only by 1. Still enough to effect the ifs tho.

Yep, I meant four.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just spent 170k on my squad. Reus, Vidal and Boateng the standout players in a 4321 :P if I can get the 20k together, gonna invest in a TIF Slimani. Think he's due an upgrade as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Just spent 170k on my squad. Reus, Vidal and Boateng the standout players in a 4321 :P if I can get the 20k together, gonna invest in a TIF Slimani. Think he's due an upgrade as well.

He is but I'd say his price wouldn't rise much at all, very little demand for any striker in the Portuguese league, TIF Jonas has very similar stats to Suarez yet goes for 30k.

At least Jonas is Brazilian, ain't nobody building an Algerian team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

He is but I'd say his price wouldn't rise much at all, very little demand for any striker in the Portuguese league, TIF Jonas has very similar stats to Suarez yet goes for 30k.

funny you say that i played a guy with an algerian team the other night :D but yeah i agree with you, ben yedder is the guy to buy in this TOTW but he' staying steady at 19-20k atm, will prob still rise a decent amount once he's out of packs though.

True, but look at the stats on his TIF and imagine the upgrade.....be insane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

So I am nearly there on my Legends squad. Spent 3.2million acquiring them, mostly last week before prices went up. I did not have enough for Henrik Larsson until last night. Still need a GK, looking at buying Lehman for around 275k to finish squad off. Calculated I saved over 700k coins by buying them last week as opposed to this week. Looking forward to playing with them as in the past I have always found that Legends did not seem to suffer from handicap the way other top players do.

No De Gea in the TOTW is annoying. I'd invested in him hoping he'd get an IF.

Sold up on that squad I bought... Wasn't playing well at all. Went back to my <10k Bundesliga side and destroyed two teams in div.2.. Draxler and Vargas definitely my favourite players this year.

and once my trade pile clears, gonna buy TIF Higuain

True, but look at the stats on his TIF and imagine the upgrade.....be insane

He's already insane and is still only worth 20k, and he would be closer to 10k if not for people anticipating a serious upgrade

I just think there's a lot better places to be investing your money

He's already insane and is still only worth 20k, and he would be closer to 10k if not for people anticipating a serious upgrade

I've already invested most of my coins into Martial and Higuain :P have a spare 40k or so left over...was going to build a squad around him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

At the end of the day there is no safe place to invest. One more if to a player could wipe out loads of investments we never know what's gonna happen next thats why it is exciting.

id say the primary reason Jonas isn't worth more is because of his pace if he gets a winter ter upgrade and adds an extra one or two onto that his price will go up alot.

jayo26 wrote: »
    At the end of the day there is no safe place to invest. One more if to a player could wipe out loads of investments we never know what's gonna happen next thats why it is exciting.

id say the primary reason Jonas isn't worth more is because of his pace if he gets a winter ter upgrade and adds an extra one or two onto that his price will go up alot.

Yeah it's always risky, especially now that it's so popular. The best time to dump any investments would be towards the end of January/start of February.

Once the upgrades happen all the people that have hoarded these cards will be putting them on the market at the same time, and will start undercutting each other to get a sale thus driving the price down. The only players that would rise at upgrade time would be for players that aren't expected to get an upgrade.

You just need to time things right, as with any method of making coins on the market the more people that do it the less valuable it becomes. Most of the current inflation that's happening now with certain IF's is people that are investing in them.

As you've said numerous times the only "safe" trading method is consumables.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I absolutely detest that green xbox jersey. Ya just know the guy who uses it is a w**ker being seen it all day

I absolutely detest that green xbox jersey. Ya just know the guy who uses it is a w**ker being seen it all day

Or the nob(newels old boys) crest haha ya just know they gonna be a d1ck

Or the nob(newels old boys) crest haha ya just know they gonna be a d1ck

I must confess i used to use that badge back when I could actually play this stupid game. I might stick it back on lol and see does it improve my game :P

I must confess i used to use that badge back when I could actually play this stupid game. I might stick it back on lol and see does it improve my game :P

Another sign that your going to play a d1ck is when they have two of the same course jerseys for home and away i fuken hate that.

Another sign that your going to play a d1ck is when they have two of the same course jerseys for home and away i fuken hate that.

Or the ones that flat refuse to change their jersey colour even if it means theres a kit clash

Or the ones that flat refuse to change their jersey colour even if it means theres a kit clash

I do that if im playing at home haha i feel it's my right lol.

I do that if im playing at home haha i feel it's my right lol.

No that's a bit different lol. I meant that if you gone through both your kits and there's still a bit of kit clashing and the f**ker still refuses to change it.

Came up against a guy that was so frustrating to play yesterday. First goal conceded was a cheap cut back. He was using 433(5) Bundesliga side with the top players and had a custom tactic for sure. He was very very quick on the counter and every time I'd be on the attack, he'd have all his midfielders and defenders back in one line defending the ball. Also played a high line of defence. One of the most frustrating games to play....ended up losing 5-1, Ribery with 4 goals..

• Advertisement

Came up against a guy that was so frustrating to play yesterday. First goal conceded was a cheap cut back. He was using 433(5) Bundesliga side with the top players and had a custom tactic for sure. He was very very quick on the counter and every time I'd be on the attack, he'd have all his midfielders and defenders back in one line defending the ball. Also played a high line of defence. One of the most frustrating games to play....ended up losing 5-1, Ribery with 4 goals..

sounds like he was playing ultra defensive or park the bus and counter attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Had a fun online game yesterday. Finished 4-4, eight completely different goals.

If either me or my opponent could defend even a little, we could've won it!

My favourite was a Sanchez smash from 40 yards out to make it 4-4...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Had a fun online game yesterday. Finished 4-4, eight completely different goals.

If either me or my opponent could defend even a little, we could've won it!

My favourite was a Sanchez smash from 40 yards out to make it 4-4...

Uh oh. I can't access FUT on my console, companion app or the web app. I can login on my other account which is new.

Seems to be something up with my account. Haven't bought coins, but I have been doing a lot of trading..... I'm about 80% on the way to getting Ronaldo in my team.

Hopefully it's temporary, because if I've been banned for no reason....

v3ttel wrote: »
    Uh oh. I can't access FUT on my console, companion app or the web app. I can login on my other account which is new.

Seems to be something up with my account. Haven't bought coins, but I have been doing a lot of trading..... I'm about 80% on the way to getting Ronaldo in my team.

Ahh doubt your banned for trading mate but if you can't log in today id be contacting them.

its a technical issue with some accounts across both consoles. they are still working on it apparently, according to the thread on the EA forums.

edit: apparently fixed now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Built a Serie A team, with SIF Higuian and IF Icardi up front.

God, Icardi was incredible. 13 goals in 10 games, and spread out, not like Hig's 8 goals in 10 games, but with two hatricks in there and others with nothing. Can't bare selling up Icardi now. He's staying with me :)

chips1234 wrote: »
    its a technical issue with some accounts across both consoles. they are still working on it apparently, according to the thread on the EA forums.

edit: apparently fixed now.

Glad it's not just me. I was listing items up on the companion app, I got a blank alert box from the app and I haven't been able to connect to anything since. I was worried when my other account that I never used could login no bother.

I still can't connect though.
    Ahh doubt your banned for trading mate but if you can't log in today id be contacting them.

I've had temporary bans from listing items and from bidding on items though (didn't know they did that!). Also had to fill in 5 million CAPCHAs because I'd taken "too many actions" on the web app.

Glad it's not just me. I was listing items up on the companion app, I got a blank alert box from the app and I haven't been able to connect to anything since. I was worried when my other account that I never used could login no bother.

I still can't connect though.

I've had temporary bans from listing items and from bidding on items though (didn't know they did that!). Also had to fill in 5 million CAPCHAs because I'd taken "too many actions" on the web app.

just happened to me now after winning a draft game :mad: and now cant get back into FUT or connect to EA saying servers are unavailable at this time

• Advertisement

chips1234 wrote: »
    just happened to me now after winning a draft game :mad: and now cant get back into FUT or connect to EA saying servers are unavailable at this time

EA maintenance from 2-4..announced on their Twitter :P

Advertisement