Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

EA maintenance from 2-4..announced on their Twitter :P

Just as I was about to play some fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

EA maintenance from 2-4..announced on their Twitter :P

yeah seen it, hope i still get the win in the game, not gonna get my hopes up though.

Match making has been disabled in ultimate team.

Wonderful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'd say there'll be a lot of downtime. I'm guessing that the maintenance was trying to fix the fact that people have been locked out of their accounts. Whatever they've done during maintenance hasn't fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Absolute joke :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

v3ttel wrote: »
    Glad it's not just me. I was listing items up on the companion app, I got a blank alert box from the app and I haven't been able to connect to anything since. I was worried when my other account that I never used could login no bother.

I still can't connect though.

UT also was down last night for a few hours around the time you are talking so that was probably half of it too. Wouldn't be like EA to not have a few issues at some point :pac:

Finally made it to division 2 for the first time year. Finally have two teams that I've settled with. Now to go and get relegated

Axwell wrote: »
    UT also was down last night for a few hours around the time you are talking so that was probably half of it too. Wouldn't be like EA to not have a few issues at some point :pac:

Yeah, EA never have any problems sure! :pac:

If I didn't have the temporary bans on bidding and listing items then I wouldn't have been worried.
    Finally made it to division 2 for the first time year. Finally have two teams that I've settled with. Now to go and get relegated

Can you post your 2 teams?

Can you post your 2 teams?

here ya go

fLJDWig.jpg
    ohRK4WH.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Who are the best cheapish players to get who play in the Pl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Who are the best cheapish players to get who play in the Pl?

not sure how cheap you meant, but made a competitive team of bpl players for 22.2k hover over each player to see their price.

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/236561

Played a game last night, won 2-0, had more shots, more possession, hit the post twice and he messaged me after the game saying I didn't deserve to win. Not sure if he meant it ironically but I got a good laugh out of it :D

He had TOTY Iniesta, TOTY Ramos, FIF Godin, James, Bale....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Plenty of sad cases like that. I had a lad give me abuse over his mic during a game. I was one nil up and he was passing the ball between his keeper and back line. He wanted me to chase after him to tire my players and create space to spam a through ball.

Won 3-0, he was raging 

chips1234 wrote: »
    not sure how cheap you meant, but made a competitive team of bpl players for 22.2k hover over each player to see their price.

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/236561

Thanks for that, I have Coleman and firminho in my team already, might add walcot and Remy though

This might sound like a silly question but what's the best way of making some money in it besides winning games, Im in div 8 and anytime I have a few quid I end up spending it on consumables,I can't seem to raise enough to buy any decent players, I bought a gold pack for 7500 thinking I would get something decent and could sell stuff but got sweet feck all;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Easiest way to start off trading by finding a few players getting to know their price inside out. Knowing their BIN's ( Buy It Now ) buy up the ones you consider cheap and put them up at cheapest BIN's to sell quickly. You could also put them up a slightly higher BIN's overnight. Don't forget you lose 5% to EA tax so cheaper players are easier. Example Shane Long currently has a low BIN of 1,400. you could bid 1,000 on anyone in the market and then put any you buy on market at 1,300 and sell them quickly. If you are doing that with 5 players to start off with and go from there. Little profits all add up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

For those of you either looking to invest or have already invested, these players have been upgraded this week

Lukaku to 82
    Higuain to 86
    Lewandowski to 88
    Zouma up 79
    Ozil to 88
    Aguero to 88
    Di Maria to 86
    Javier Hernandez to 82
    Payet to 82
    Aurier to 81
    Godin to 86
    Neymar to 90
    Koscielny to 84

Serious amounts of upgrades this week. Anyone who was upgraded last year was updated in seasons before they got upgraded fut cards at the start of February. There was also players who didn't get an upgrade in seasons who did in fut, so there could be others who will be upgraded.

Some players have also got position changes, Lahm to RB and Di Maria to RW are 2 I've seen, hopefully they get upgraded positions in fut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

For those of you either looking to invest or have already invested, these players have been upgraded this week

Lukaku to 82
    Higuain to 86
    Lewandowski to 88
    Zouma up 79
    Ozil to 88
    Aguero to 88
    Di Maria to 86
    Javier Hernandez to 82
    Payet to 82
    Aurier to 81
    Godin to 86
    Neymar to 90
    Koscielny to 84

Serious amounts of upgrades this week. Anyone who was upgraded last year was updated in seasons before they got upgraded fut cards at the start of February. There was also players who didn't get an upgrade in seasons who did in fut, so there could be others who will be upgraded.

Some players have also got position changes, Lahm to RB and Di Maria to RW are 2 I've seen, hopefully they get upgraded positions in fut

When do the upgrades kicking pal? Is this official? I have 91 neymar he will rise to 94 be worth a fortune.

Edit: sorry got over excited I thought these players were ultimate team Announcement ha.

jayo26 wrote: »
    When do the upgrades kicking pal? Is this official? I have 91 neymar he will rise to 94 be worth a fortune.

It's not "official", but when I followed players last year like this they all got upgraded cards, as well as others who didn't get an upgrade. No player who got upgraded like this last year didn't get an upgraded card in fut.

Last year it was around the 15th Feb, so I'd imagine it would in 2 weeks time, because going on last year FUT United is supposed to on next weekend. Could easily be next weekend though

You can see on this picture from an EA Chelsea event that Zouma has a 79 card now, and Ruben Loftus Cheek has a 66 card, both upgraded

Yhh i had edited my post to say I miss read ya. If neymar gets an upgrade his if card be worth small fortune for while.

• Advertisement

Yhh i had edited my post to say I miss read ya. If neymar gets an upgrade his if card be worth small fortune for while.

Well they're nailed on imo

Yeah he should be worth a good bit, but won't be worth a massive amount more since he has a toty

Well they're nailed on imo

Yeah he should be worth a good bit, but won't be worth a massive amount more since he has a toty

I only paid 800k for him so it won't take much for a good return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

How's Martial looking in terms of am upgrade? won't be able to check today. Card is selling near 50k now, I'm not sure whether to hold off or sell. Might offload a couple and pick up Tif Higuain or If Radja for my Serie A build

blaa85 wrote: »
    How's Martial looking in terms of am upgrade? won't be able to check today. Card is selling near 50k now, I'm not sure whether to hold off or sell. Might offload a couple and pick up Tif Higuain or If Radja for my Serie A build

Still at 79, so if he gets a 79 card he'll only be looking at a +1 upgrade to his IF's

Last year it was around the 15th Feb, so I'd imagine it would in 2 weeks time, because going on last year FUT United is supposed to on next weekend. Could easily be next weekend though

Next weekend will probably see the market dip a bit if its supposed to be FUT United?

I'm just about on 900K and also have FIF Godin as an investment. Getting close to picking up some very good players.

Just had some lads Chicharito with his mighty 57 strength and 69 long shots, hold Kouyate (86 strength) off the ball and lash a 35 yard long shot past my De Gea.....

Just had some lads Chicharito with his mighty 57 strength and 69 long shots, hold Kouyate (86 strength) off the ball and lash a 35 yard long shot past my De Gea.....

I was playing other night and mertasacker out ran neymar with only 5 mins on the clock. Love. How realistic it is this year.

I was playing other night and mertasacker out ran neymar with only 5 mins on the clock. Love. How realistic it is this year.

Sure mertasacker is quicker then the flash don't ya know

I see the beast doumbia has signed for Newcastle. I expect to see him in every premiership team once his card is in packs

• Advertisement

I see the beast doumbia has signed for Newcastle. I expect to see him in every premiership team once his card is in packs

Dont think he is as over powered this year is he? I would of loved to see emineke in packs but he wont be.

Advertisement