Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    Dont think he is as over powered this year is he? I would of loved to see emineke in packs but he wont be.

Havent used him this year yet but did every other year. You raise a good point because now I think about it I've seen f**k all of him this year.
    Why won't emineke be in packs didn't he get a loan deal with west ham or did it fall through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Havent used him this year yet but did every other year. You raise a good point because now I think about it I've seen f**k all of him this year.
    Why won't emineke be in packs didn't he get a loan deal with west ham or did it fall through.

He did but he actually aint in ultimate team this year so I doubt they will put him back in packs.

Maybe I'm wrong did they do it with Victor values for united last January I can't remember? I know they didn't do it for Drogba a few year ago when he moved from China to galatasaray.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Russian league teams are rarely used, and usually only for the likes of Doumbia and Hulk

He's had his Roma card in fut the past month, come up against him a few times

They can't add new cards to the database or some bs like that, just as well with Emineke anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

IF Martial upto 57k now, nearly selling point...?

hots wrote: »
    IF Martial upto 57k now, nearly selling point...?

Not at all, he will only get higher when he gets an upgrade Next week or week after more likely. If he dont get an upgrade were all fuked haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I bought 4 Martials, two 79 strikers and two 80's, all bought for around 31k, sold each on overnight sales for 60k in the past two days. My rationale is that ( on Xbox ) there are over 130 IF Martials at the moment and I reckon a lot lot more being held for release on upgrade, so rather than being greedy I took my profits, nothing wrong with doubling your coins. Only time will tell if that was a correct decision or not !

Berty44 wrote: »
    I bought 4 Martials, two 79 strikers and two 80's, all bought for around 31k, sold each on overnight sales for 60k in the past two days. My rationale is that ( on Xbox ) there are over 130 IF Martials at the moment and I reckon a lot lot more being held for release on upgrade, so rather than being greedy I took my profits, nothing wrong with doubling your coins. Only time will tell if that was a correct decision or not !

Your probably dead right. What I'm waiting for is when he is upgraded initially his price will rise sky high and people won't bid on it bit if i list mine a good bit lower then them he should sell before price bottoms out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Sold all my Martial's the last few days as well, picked up IF's for Radja Nainggolan, Candreva and Insigne.

Anyone see the lucky 8 tournament? 8800 coins for ANY win. You need exactly 88 chem and 8 players from same league. Going to be at this all night when I get back from work. Might get myself Tif Higuain if I'm lucky. It's on all week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Or the ones that flat refuse to change their jersey colour even if it means theres a kit clash
    I do that if im playing at home haha i feel it's my right lol.

Had this last night, just kept hittin X while had something to eat, left it a while and he accepted red so we played in red :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

blaa85 wrote: »
    Sold all my Martial's the last few days as well, picked up IF's for Radja Nainggolan, Candreva and Insigne.

Anyone see the lucky 8 tournament? 8800 coins for ANY win. You need exactly 88 chem and 8 players from same league. Going to be at this all night when I get back from work. Might get myself Tif Higuain if I'm lucky. It's on all week

Is that 8800 coins for 1 match win or the whole tournament?

• Advertisement

Is that 8800 coins for 1 match win or the whole tournament?

Seems to be. Won't be back till 6 to check it out.

Anyone tried Candreva up front? His inform stats look freeking awesome to use as a striker even with 7 chem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Seems to be. Won't be back till 6 to check it out.

I'd say by "ALL wins" they mean, the first tournament win and subsequent ones....

Sometimes they reduce the rewards if you win a tournament more than once. If it was 8,888 coins per game, everyone would be all over it!

v3ttel wrote: »
    I'd say by "ALL wins" they mean, the first tournament win and subsequent ones....

Sometimes they reduce the rewards if you win a tournament more than once. If it was 8,888 coins per game, everyone would be all over it!

Balls. Spent an hour on my phone this morning, trying to get 88 chem with the best possible team. I only saw it how I wanted it, too good to be through. It is quite mis-leading though

Anyone tried Candreva up front? His inform stats look freeking awesome to use as a striker even with 7 chem

I picked him yesterday, just under 100k on ps4, 10k cheaper then the night before. Seen him go for 85k today. Only played him on the wing but he's banging them in for me compared to the gold card.

I picked him yesterday, just under 100k on ps4, 10k cheaper then the night before. Seen him go for 85k today. Only played him on the wing but he's banging them in for me compared to the gold card.

Yhh i checked him out earlier he was down to 75 I might try pick him up later and give Him a try but Tif Higuain and if felipe anderson are doing great too ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Cashing out now myself, exactly doubled my money on him (less tax). I'll take that.

Yhh i checked him out earlier he was down to 75 I might try pick him up later and give Him a try but Tif Higuain and if felipe anderson are doing great too ha.

What formation/instructions are you playing TIF Higuain in? I've him in a 4321 with Salah and Anderson on the wings. Instructions set at stay central and target man..does the business but I find he's sometimes easily pushed off the ball or off balance.

Martial with a goal and an assist tonight

Mightn't be enough for an if on it's own but another good performance at the weekend and he'll be looking at a third one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

For the first time since in FIFA 16 (about 250+ games), I've finally had a home match!!!

• Advertisement

Martial with a goal and an assist tonight

Mightn't be enough for an if on it's own but another good performance at the weekend and he'll be looking at a third one

I hope not. Still have his SIF...

It will be time to sell up if he does ha.

It will be time to sell up if he does ha.

Yup, might double my original investment tho..wouldn't mind!

If he played ST, his SIF would still hold some value.

Playing WBA at the weekend too so wouldn't be surprised to see him do well again

I've most my money in a few Lukaku's, his price is far too low even now at close to 100k. So long as he doesn't do anything against Newcastle tomorrow he should be safe

Playing WBA at the weekend too so wouldn't be surprised to see him do well again

I've most my money in a few Lukaku's, his price is far too low even now at close to 100k. So long as he doesn't do anything against Newcastle tomorrow he should be safe

I was actually going to go for Lukaku when he was around the 40k mark, but opted for Martial :P think Martial played out left tonight

He played left again and up against chelsea on Sunday but That won't stop him he a chap on a mission.

He played left again and up against chelsea on Sunday but That won't stop him he a chap on a mission.

Aye it's Newcastle United that are against WBA, my bad

If he's against Ivanovic I'd be worrying for any investments

Aye it's Newcastle United that are against WBA, my bad

If he's against Ivanovic I'd be worrying for any investments

Id still say the initial jump on his prices after been upgraded would be enough to make a nice profit going by other years the prices to high enough and even with price caps I can still see it been considerably more even with a Tif.

After selling my Martial's this week and building a Serie A team with a few IF's, I managed to get out of division 4 hell, straight through Div 3 at the first try and into Div 2.

I'd say I was in Div 4 for about 2 months.

I'm still using Lukaku IF, only non Serie A player. He is bringing down the chem of a few players but I have Radja IF in cm behind him, and the two of em can score from anywhere. I can't wait for his upgrade

• Advertisement

After selling my Martial's this week and building a Serie A team with a few IF's, I managed to get out of division 4 hell, straight through Div 3 at the first try and into Div 2.

I'd say I was in Div 4 for about 2 months.

I'm still using Lukaku IF, only non Serie A player. He is bringing down the chem of a few players but I have Radja IF in cm behind him, and the two of em can score from anywhere. I can't wait for his upgrade

Get ready to be insta-relegated

Winning division 3 - no trouble, often done it with a game to spare

Staying in division 2 - good luck with that, you get one win if you're lucky and that's that

Well that's how it in my experience anyway

I hope you're using one of Insigne's IF's on the left wing, he was the Italian Messi for the few games I used him

Advertisement