Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Get ready to be insta-relegated

Winning division 3 - no trouble, often done it with a game to spare

Staying in division 2 - good luck with that, you get one win if you're lucky and that's that

Well that's how it in my experience anyway

I hope you're using one of Insigne's IF's on the left wing, he was the Italian Messi for the few games I used him

Yeah, got his 82 IF, he's magic. Glad I didn't splash out for SIF, some price drop today. I'll try grab his TIF before the upgrades come.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

There's some mad stuff going on with the market at the moment. Couldn't sell a card all morning, then suddenly all 10 I listed sold, and now I can't sell a card for love nor money and can't even buy above the price they usually go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

v3ttel wrote: »
    There's some mad stuff going on with the market at the moment. Couldn't sell a card all morning, then suddenly all 10 I listed sold, and now I can't sell a card for love nor money and can't even buy above the price they usually go for.

Who is it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Team from fifa 14 I remember neymar as striker was lethal.

2dljjab.jpg

jayo26 wrote: »
    Team from fifa 14 I remember neymar as striker was lethal.

Ain't gonna touch this team for fut 13, only team I ever won D1 with, mind you in 13 there was only 5 divisions

Dede is still the best defender of all time, and Nem>Messi

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/8942770/

FUT 14 was best for the world cup mode, god that was the best thing ever. Can't wait for 18 for it to come round again

• Advertisement

Ain't gonna touch this team for fut 13, only team I ever won D1 with, mind you in 13 there was only 5 divisions

Dede is still the best defender of all time, and Nem>Messi

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/8942770/

FUT 14 was best for the world cup mode, god that was the best thing ever. Can't wait for 18 for it to come round again

Forgot all about Wellington in 13 he was that years version of Doumbia without The strength love him.

Must see if I can get my 14 final team from somewhere I had 10 blue players in line up only player wasn't blue was ronaldo.

Id say they will do some me thing similar this year for the euros. I wasn't much of a fan of the world cup mode I usually give up on fifa after all the seasons are finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Sorry lads but what does if,sif,tif mean for players

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

shamrock55 wrote:
    Sorry lads but what does if,sif,tif mean for players

In form, second in form, third in form

Who is it ?

I don't try to trade players, I get burned every time I try

Serious price jumps with Insigne SIF. He was 160k on the weekend which put me off. After his TIF came out, I picked up his SIF at 87k last night, about 40 of them were selling at that price.

Had a look just now, just saw him sell at 118k!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

4 down at half time today , went to a 4-3-3 at ht and went 5-4 up in the last 5 and he rage quit today hahahaha, he was being so cocky as well love it :D

Winter upgrades within the hour, lads!

So upgrades are starting, they're only coming in stages though I think, that what this facebook page's cover photo says anyway

http://www.futhead.com/upgrades/

Martial is upgraded for sure, 79 like I said. Upgraded IF's haven't happened yet

http://www.futhead.com/16/players/20392/anthony-martial/

Sweet, Godin upgraded as expected. His FIF is up to 154,000 at the moment. Will he be upgraded to 90 overall from 6pm?

Is the best time to sell right after they have been upgraded? I picked him up for 122,000, so I'll make a nice small profit after tax. I should have 1.2 million in the bank then.

With FUT United coming this weekend, prices seem like they are dropping (Ronaldo down to 900,000). I'm gonna go nuts and spend all my coins on some form of decent team this weekend.

Sweet, Godin upgraded as expected. His FIF is up to 154,000 at the moment. Will he be upgraded to 90 overall from 6pm?

Is the best time to sell right after they have been upgraded? I picked him up for 122,000, so I'll make a nice small profit after tax. I should have 1.2 million in the bank then.

With FUT United coming this weekend, prices seem like they are dropping (Ronaldo down to 900,000). I'm gonna go nuts and spend all my coins on some form of decent team this weekend.

Hasn't fut united already been and gone before Xmas??

Hasn't fut united already been and gone before Xmas??

There's a 2nd round in February usually

Was this weekend last year

There's a 2nd round in February usually

Was this weekend last year

Doubt it be this weekend they have lunar new year but fek u never know with ea.

214ytm8.png

Some nice upgrades in there.

• Advertisement

Some nice upgrades in there.

95 rated Bellerin, nice

Some of them are pretty pointless, Aguero only has 12 in game stats increased, Aubameyang only has 19

95 rated Bellerin, nice

Some of them are pretty pointless, Aguero only has 12 in game stats increased, Aubameyang only has 19

Yhh i was thinking the same too. It still be enough to drive up their if cards as most people only look at over all

Yhh i was thinking the same too. It still be enough to drive up their if cards as most people only look at over all

Aubameyang has dropped 30k, but lower cards like Martial are up 10k

Really hope the other upgrades happen soon, and not over 4 weeks, but it's looking like it

Aubameyang has dropped 30k, but lower cards like Martial are up 10k

Really hope the other upgrades happen soon, and not over 4 weeks, but it's looking like it

They might jump again when they actually upgrade the ifs

Feck it, I sold my FIF Godin for 160,000. Made exactly 30K off him including tax. They've just literally upgraded his IF to be 90 rated as he sold. Hopefully it was the right decision.

Sitting on 1,243,000 coins now which is about 1 million more than I've ever had before. Now to decide what sort of team to get...

Just to complicate things, I've always used 4-3-3(4), but I decided to give 4-1-2-1-2(2) a try as it's the most popular formation in D1 and it didn't go horrifically badly. I'd have to play Ronaldo or Neymar off chem in it.

Godin is now down to 130,000. Seems he lost 30K value in the last half an hour....I think I sold him at the absolute peak!

Feck it, I sold my FIF Godin for 160,000. Made exactly 30K off him including tax. They've just literally upgraded his IF to be 90 rated as he sold. Hopefully it was the right decision.

Sitting on 1,243,000 coins now which is about 1 million more than I've ever had before. Now to decide what sort of team to get...

Just to complicate things, I've always used 4-3-3(4), but I decided to give 4-1-2-1-2(2) a try as it's the most popular formation in D1 and it didn't go horrifically badly. I'd have to play Ronaldo or Neymar off chem in it.

5074n.png

Im using 41212 also I use it because I've changed tactics to a high pressure counter attack setup it's great for quick passes in midfield and the best lineup I've used is my seria a side. The stamina and speed in central midfield is excellent and loads of options.

Feckin bs that they're doing the upgrades in 4 batches. Milking it for all its worth

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/695695174194831361

Feckin bs that they're doing the upgrades in 4 batches. Milking it for all its worth

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/695695174194831361

Just goes to show you can never predict it. They change it every time.

Lorris is a bit of a surprise one too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

No Lukaku upgrade?

Advertisement