Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Liamalone wrote: »
    No Lukaku upgrade?

He could be upgraded in one of the next three batches of upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

F*ck these sudden upgrades have ****ed the investments a fair bit. Nothing seems to be selling atm..do you reckon there's gonna be another separate upgrade for skills?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

F*ck these sudden upgrades have ****ed the investments a fair bit. Nothing seems to be selling atm..do you reckon there's gonna be another separate upgrade for skills?

I was gunna say no but a quick Google search tells me they did it last year. But I think it ties in with the player upgrades and they just announce afterwards that certain players got a skill increase

No idea whats going on, but I can't win any game for love nor money tonight. I can barely get past the first round of the champions cup that I've won 10 or more times. Every game is like a FUT draft final.

It's like a switch has been flicked. I can't pass 5 yards and it feels like all my players are stuck in mud.

I was gunna say no but a quick Google search tells me they did it last year. But I think it ties in with the player upgrades and they just announce afterwards that certain players got a skill increase

ahh, i was reading on the FIFA forums that some people were waiting out for a Martial upgrade to 4*.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

ahh, i was reading on the FIFA forums that some people were waiting out for a Martial upgrade to 4*.

Yhh the skills are updated same time as ratings as are positioned changes. Actually surprised martial doesn't have 4 star skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hey, in the process of building a Brazilian team, all I'm missing is SIF hulk and standard neymar. Would ye recommend continue saving to get neymar or go ahead and get hulk? I've currently 150,000

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Hey, in the process of building a Brazilian team, all I'm missing is SIF hulk and standard neymar. Would ye recommend continue saving to get neymar or go ahead and get hulk? I've currently 150,000

Neymar will be getting a 90 card in the next few weeks, so his 88 card will plummet in value. SIF Hulk will retain his value over the next few months so long as he doesn't get another IF.

So yeah SIF Hulk

So yeah SIF Hulk

Cheers thanks for that. Have you played with him yet? His standard card doesn't seem as good as previous years.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Cheers thanks for that. Have you played with him yet? His standard card doesn't seem as good as previous years.

Only in the draft a few times, wasn't mad on him

His low agility and balance don't help most of the time, especially on the wings. He's one I'd use up front for sure, but since you're going Brazilian I assume you're using TIF Jonas up front

• Advertisement

His low agility and balance don't help most of the time, especially on the wings. He's one I'd use up front for sure, but since you're going Brazilian I assume you're using TIF Jonas up front

I am indeed, finding him very good so far.

there was an error with your bid another team has a higher bid then you.

anybody get this before its happening anytime i bid on anything now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

If it's contracts you are bidding on, I get that constantly. People are using bin, I always go down a few pages to grab them.

blaa85 wrote: »
    If it's contracts you are bidding on, I get that constantly. People are using bin, I always go down a few pages to grab them.

it was but i couldn't even bid on players. working again now. ea chat just said its probably server lag

Did you place a lot of bids?

I've been temporarily banned from bidding for 12 or 15 hours a couple of time for bidding too much.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Did you place a lot of bids?

I've been temporarily banned from bidding for 12 or 15 hours a couple of time for bidding too much.

Maybe :P ah it's working now again so happy out

Yeah it's bloody annoying though

Yehh its temporarily banned on Web app mate i usually just switch to one the others

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yehh its temporarily banned on Web app mate i usually just switch to one the others

Wasnt even using the Web app I only.use console as you can buy more at once

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is Bellerín going to be Gold now instead of Silver?

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    Is Bellerín going to be Gold now instead of Silver?

Yep, that 77 card is in packs now, 74 version is gone

Still going for ~35k, madness when he'll be less than 5k in a couple weeks

When do you guys think I should cash in on TIF Higuain? I was thinking of doing it sometime this week before the next batch of upgrades on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Since I bought the game the one player I have always enjoyed using is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Dirt cheap in UT.

Best thing about him imo (playing him right midfield) is that he constantly makes the right runs unlike most other wingers.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Since I bought the game the one player I have always enjoyed using is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Dirt cheap in UT.

Best thing about him imo (playing him right midfield) is that he constantly makes the right runs unlike most other wingers.

I never used him but have been on the receiving end of him alot. He seems to be a favourite.

Im using memphis alot lately I can't fit him into any of my teams but I sub him in as a cam and he always manages to make a difference.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Im using memphis alot lately I can't fit him into any of my teams but I sub him in as a cam and he always manages to make a difference.

Probably my favorite LW this year. Quick and strong, great positioning.

Just got the "Score 50 goals with one player in FUT" achievement. Was shocked it took that long, though maybe it shows how much I juggle players :P Muller getting it too made me very happy.

Actually, here's an idea; if Chemistry, etc, wasn't a worry, what would be your perfect team? So far, mine is...
    Hart
    Alves - Otamendi - Luiz - Azpelicuetta
    IF Herrera - Schweinsteiger
    Walcott - Muller - Memphis
    Remy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Berty44 wrote: »
    I bought 4 Martials, two 79 strikers and two 80's, all bought for around 31k, sold each on overnight sales for 60k in the past two days. My rationale is that ( on Xbox ) there are over 130 IF Martials at the moment and I reckon a lot lot more being held for release on upgrade, so rather than being greedy I took my profits, nothing wrong with doubling your coins. Only time will tell if that was a correct decision or not !
    Your probably dead right. What I'm waiting for is when he is upgraded initially his price will rise sky high and people won't bid on it bit if i list mine a good bit lower then them he should sell before price bottoms out again.

Looking now the Martials are about the same price as when I sold then before all the upgrades.

Im go with de gea in goal for his kicking.

Alvez, chileini, manolas, alba

Cdm would be busquets

Central midfield is pogba and if guarin

CAM is depay I love him

And strikers are ronaldo and neymar.

I have used premier league very limited so it's mostly Italian league and Spanish for me.

Berty44 wrote: »
    Looking now the Martials are about the same price as when I sold then before all the upgrades.

I sold mine the evening of the upgrades 72k each im not sure what they at now it wasn't as high as I'd hoped but still a bit of profit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I sold mine the evening of the upgrades 72k each im not sure what they at now it wasn't as high as I'd hoped but still a bit of profit
    That was about 11k more than I got so your strategy did work !

Looks like I got lucky with my Aubameyang buying him for 304k, looking at 500k selling him now, not sure if to hold out as there are 30 of him left on the market.

• Advertisement

For the first time ever I now own ronaldo. Finally saved enough to buy em.

Advertisement