Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

For the first time ever I now own ronaldo. Finally saved enough to buy em.

I got bored of saving for him and ended up getting Neymar and bale instead. Then used the rest of my coins to build a Spanish team around them..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

astradave wrote: »
    I got bored of saving for him and ended up getting Neymar and bale instead. Then used the rest of my coins to build a Spanish team around them..

Chances are if I'm not impressed with Ronnie I'll be doing the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just sold TIF Higuain for around 50k profit. Sold him at a bit less then what hes going for (180k~) but still profit..up to 290k now. On my way to Suarez :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

won div1 last night finally, was weird though felt like i didnt play one person who was in a higher div than 3/4. so it doesnt actually feel like i won it :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

astradave wrote: »

Thats what I did...then got bored of them last night and got a German team together with 86 Aubsomething or other and 90 Lewandowski with Reus/Robben on the wings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Finally got the coins together to buy Ronaldo.....

DFeKOIa.png

Think I might sell him though because the arse has totally fallen out of my trading over the last week or so. No point having him when all my other players are bags of sh*te....

v3ttel wrote: »
    Finally got the coins together to buy Ronaldo.....

DFeKOIa.png

Think I might sell him though because the arse has totally fallen out of my trading over the last week or so. No point having him when all my other players are bags of sh*te....

the teams you can build with those coins instead of having ronaldo are amazing, would get rid myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

What am I doing wrong with my finances!

Played a lad there he had aguero benzena oezil hazard kompany the lot. I'm in div 6, have a solid team but I am scraping by with coins each match. Paying for fitness and contracts mostly. I literally have no household names in my team. How can these people afford these players? Genuinely I never go above 3k in coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

By trading ! Having traded since the start of the game I have a team of Legends worth over 4 million and other players probably worth another million. All made selling loads of players.

Find a few players, get to know their price inside out and buy and sell them. Start with players you can sell for maybe up to 2k, get some experience doing that and then move on to others. So put in bids at prices you know that you can make profit at, any players you win put them up at a BIN as low as you can to make them sell. Raise the BINs for overnight sales as you can usually get more profit from those sales. I always put players up for at least 12 hours usually 24 hours. Slow and steady and it will all add up. Silver players can often be picked up for next to nothing and sold for big profits ( if you are lucky and grab the right ones ).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

What am I doing wrong with my finances!

Played a lad there he had aguero benzena oezil hazard kompany the lot. I'm in div 6, have a solid team but I am scraping by with coins each match. Paying for fitness and contracts mostly. I literally have no household names in my team. How can these people afford these players? Genuinely I never go above 3k in coins.

2 squads are the best way to get around fitness

You could have a main team and a fitness team if you prefer, but I personally try to keep the 2 teams I have at a similar level. When I used a fitness team, I always had an excuse to lose, whereas with both teams being of equal standard I don't expect to lose more with the fitness team

With regards to gaining more coins, you can search for loads of tips in this thread, it's been discussed lots of times. You'll have to find your own niche though, because nobody will be able to exact details on what to do because usually any method of gaining coins needs very few people to be doing it for it to work.

• Advertisement

Here's the list of players being upgraded today, don't know if this is all of them for today as list looks a lot smaller than last week

http://i.imgur.com/W5CrrTK.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Here's the list of players being upgraded today, don't know if this is all of them for today as list looks a lot smaller than last week

http://i.imgur.com/W5CrrTK.png

Looks like it's just the too players im sure they be alot more too.

Delighted Higuain is upgraded I can finaly sell the useless sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Looks like it's just the too players im sure they be alot more too.

Delighted Higuain is upgraded I can finaly sell the useless sh1t.

Already sold mine mid-week for around 180k :P

That Dybala upgrade looks insane...

Already sold mine mid-week for around 180k :P

That Dybala upgrade looks insane...

Hoping to get a little over 200k for him. Yhh dybala looks good but he was already crazy money for his if before an upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

What time do these upgrades end up in packs?

What time do these upgrades end up in packs?

From 6

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Made it up to division 1 again after a 7-0-2 run in division 2. Added Chiellini to the back four with the money I made.

Has anyone used 85 overall IF Hamsik? Eyeing him up as the next purchase.

Made it up to division 1 again after a 7-0-2 run in division 2. Added Chiellini to the back four with the money I made.

Has anyone used 85 overall IF Hamsik? Eyeing him up as the next purchase.

Have u got manolas at the back? He is best defender for money in serial a.

Hamsik is good but not worth extra money when you can have the likes of marchisio in there with his awesome stamina for a fraction.

I'm getting absolutely hammered since I upgraded my team with TOFY Iniesta.
    Basically a like for like swap so it's not as if I replaced a defensive mid for him. Now my team can't defend for crap..misplace passes completely while 80 rated teams rip my 87 rated team apart.
    EA can say what they like but its fairly obvious that the better your place the more penalised you are against inferior opponents which goes against what UT is supposed to be about.
    I'm now on a 5 game loss which is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I found the same. On a previous version with a complete team of informs I got relegated and went on a run losing something like 8 games and drawing 2. Got fed up after a pace bronze team hammered me. Sold all the informs, got a cheap good team, bronzed bench and went off on a run the complete opposite getting promotion straight away. Only found a Legends to be immune from such crap.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    I'm getting absolutely hammered since I upgraded my team with TOFY Iniesta.
    Basically a like for like swap so it's not as if I replaced a defensive mid for him. Now my team can't defend for crap..misplace passes completely while 80 rated teams rip my 87 rated team apart.
    EA can say what they like but its fairly obvious that the better your place the more penalised you are against inferior opponents which goes against what UT is supposed to be about.
    I'm now on a 5 game loss which is ridiculous.

I've reached division 1 twice and each time I played a season i been relegated in consecutive seasons back down to division 4, I know I'm no word beater but I can win championship in division 4 and 3 and 2 so I know I'm not that **** lol.

Berty44 wrote: »
    I found the same. On a previous version with a complete team of informs I got relegated and went on a run losing something like 8 games and drawing 2. Got fed up after a pace bronze team hammered me. Sold all the informs, got a cheap good team, bronzed bench and went off on a run the complete opposite getting promotion straight away. Only found a Legends to be immune from such crap.

hmmm legends..I've about 1.2 million or so..was tempted to do a partial legends team.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6 losses on the bounce last night after I upgraded my German team a bit to include IF Muller over his non-IF, Lewandowski over Aub and Vidal over Gundogan.

Dumping the lot now. Switched to my significantly weaker Man United team this morning, won three on the trot.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    6 losses on the bounce last night after I upgraded my German team a bit to include IF Muller over his non-IF, Lewandowski over Aub and Vidal over Gundogan.

Dumping the lot now. Switched to my significantly weaker Man United team this morning, won three on the trot.

just take lewa out his med/med work rate ruins him, would of kept auba or got if hernandez instead. also would have vidal and gundogan in midfield with a good passer of the ball thiago/gotze.

chips1234 wrote: »
    just take lewa out his med/med work rate ruins him, would of kept auba or got if hernandez instead. also would have vidal and gundogan in midfield with a good passer of the ball thiago/gotze.

unless you're playing a counter attacking game, Lewandowski and his mm work rates are fine

i used the 433(4), the one with the cam, Lewandowski is perfect for holding up the ball or clinically finishing those chances than Hernandez/Aubameyang wouldn't be able to

counter attacking style though Aubameyang is king

unless you're playing a counter attacking game, Lewandowski and his mm work rates are fine

i used the 433(4), the one with the cam, Lewandowski is perfect for holding up the ball or clinically finishing those chances than Hernandez/Aubameyang wouldn't be able to

counter attacking style though Aubameyang is king

he will still go missing alot imo. sif kruse> all other bundes strikers tho. dont really like auba although have used him this year.

chips1234 wrote: »
    he will still go missing alot imo. sif kruse> all other bundes strikers tho. dont really like auba although have used him this year.

I get what you mean. Lewandowski is like the last piece of the puzzle, you'll need good players around him to truly get the best out of him, if he had silvers around him he'd probably feel like a silver. He doesn't win games on his own, but he'll finish stuff and be in the place to finish that others might not.

Best striker in the game is Aguero imo, with Suarez not far behind

I get what you mean. Lewandowski is like the last piece of the puzzle, you'll need good players around him to truly get the best out of him, if he had silvers around him he'd probably feel like a silver. He doesn't win games on his own, but he'll finish stuff and be in the place to finish that others might not.

yeah aguero is lethal, liked ibra aswell but had lacazette beside him. if ben yedder is fun aswell. currently using a front 3 of sanchez/pato/hulk thats lots of fun as well.

Dont know what I'm doing wrong then coz i hate Aguero I find him to weak but I so love suarez he is the business.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Dont know what I'm doing wrong then coz i hate Aguero I find him to weak but I so love suarez he is the business.

where exactly are you struggling ? to score goals just ?

Advertisement