Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

My team plays far better with Aguero, but oddly he doesn't score goals as often as my wingers or attacking midfielders.

I find he brings other players into positions and I seem to have more space, but he'll get about 3 or 4 in 6 games, whereas Willian or Sanchez, for e.g., will get 8 or 10 in the same run.

When I swap out Aguero for my second choices in Costa or Sturridge, they both score more, but everyone else gets less!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

chips1234 wrote: »
    where exactly are you struggling ? to score goals just ?

No i just dont like using Aguero I find him pushed off ball easily.

In general at fifa I struggle after having a good run of a few seasons then I'll not win for a few seasons and then get promoted again it's just the cycles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

jayo26 wrote: »
    No i just dont like using Aguero I find him pushed off ball easily.

In general at fifa I struggle after having a good run of a few seasons then I'll not win for a few seasons and then get promoted again it's just the cycles.

i dont really get any of these cycles youre talking about although you've prob played alot more season than me.

chips1234 wrote: »
    i dont really get any of these cycles youre talking about although you've prob played alot more season than me.

Trust me it Happens. I'm average at playing the game I know that I enjoy trading end of it the most but.

I can easily win division 2 but any time I win it and spend a season in division one my team just plays crap the passing and control of all the top players like ronaldo and neymar is terrible it will never happen in any other mode other then ultimate team.

This is just the way it is there has always been a massive difference on playing normal seasons and playing ultimate team seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

jayo26 wrote: »
    Trust me it Happens. I'm average at playing the game I know that I enjoy trading end of it the most but.

I can easily win division 2 but any time I win it and spend a season in division one my team just plays crap the passing and control of all the top players like ronaldo and neymar is terrible it will never happen in any other mode other then ultimate team.

This is just the way it is there has always been a massive difference on playing normal seasons and playing ultimate team seasons.

i can feel the diff between FUT seasons and FUT draft, dont play reg seasons so wouldnt know. i find in div 1 the better you can defend the more you'll win( lol i sound like michael owen on bt sports :P) also important to not give the ball away easily from corners and free kicks in opponents half( still have no clue why all but 1 person goes into the box whether you are 1-0 up or 7-0 up its retarded) have only been relegated once from div 1 this year on the first time i got there, have won it twice now and stayed up the other 4-5 times. its def not as tough as most would make out. once you figure out what way your opponent plays it pretty easy to defend against.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Daily gifts are back for logging into the app just got 2500 coins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

gotthebug wrote: »
    Daily gifts are back for logging into the app just got 2500 coins

Bronze gift pack ftw

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

250 coins ha ha thanks EA

1000 not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Bronze gift pack and proud :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Within 70K of being able to put these two teams together

07krMmd.png

18XSyLG.png

Plan to upgrade Casemiro & James to Pogba & Griezmann or Marchisio & Suarez when I have the coins.

I'll see how I get on with using a few players with 7 chemistry..... doesn't seem to effect other people that I've seen.

Auba at CAM may seem weird, but I don't want to use him as a ST when he only has 3 star skills. He has the tries to beat defensive line trait so hopefully he'll make some nice runs from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Log in to web app over next few days to get a gift part of FUT United....bronze pack...wooo hoo

2500 today thats 3500 in 2days ha not bad.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sigh.

Bought IF Muller for 270k coins a while ago. Now can't get rid of him for 260k, AND I'm reading he might get a SIF this week :(

Suarez in TOTW again, 96 rated. 99 TOTS card?? Man on fire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Delighted Barzagli is getting an IF. Building a Serie A IF team, he should be a few bob cheaper then Chiellini IF

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I have had Barzagli and Bonucci as my CBs for ages. Glad Barzagli got an IF.......another decent player that I can upgrade.

I'd say IF Barzagli and Chiellini would be a brilliant defense. Both have L/H workrates so they should move in tandem pretty well.

95 Hero Messi out for the next week

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/700034167476789248

Between that,a decent totw, fut united, and more upgrades Friday here's hoping for a market crash

v3ttel wrote: »
    I have had Barzagli and Bonucci as my CBs for ages. Glad Barzagli got an IF.......another decent player that I can upgrade.

I'd say IF Barzagli and Chiellini would be a brilliant defense. Both have L/H workrates so they should move in tandem pretty well.

Yeah I've been using the two for a while as well. Planning on going for an IF manolas as well.

Draxler with 2 goals in Champs League...if only they counted towards TOTW :( would kill for an IF Draxler!

• Advertisement

Draxler with 2 goals in Champs League...if only they counted towards TOTW :( would kill for an IF Draxler!

He'll probably get a motm card tonight anyway

blaa85 wrote: »
    He'll probably get a motm card tonight anyway

motm cards are only ever out for 24 hours, so they're always rare and expensive

Will wait and see what happens. Maybe he won't be as rare, if he gets MOTM, given the hero messi and that TOTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Berty44 wrote: »
    Log in to web app over next few days to get a gift part of FUT United....bronze pack...wooo hoo

Got a Silver one just now. 4 items, 2 players and 2 other useless cards...

Woo-hoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

wonski wrote: »
    Got a Silver one just now. 4 items, 2 players and 2 other useless cards...

Woo-hoo :)
    And I got yet ANOTHER useless bronze pack today !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Berty44 wrote: »
    And I got yet ANOTHER useless bronze pack today !

Got another silver one again. A glitch or what?

Useless anyway tbh...

**** it anyway. Draxler is a CAM :( was going to directly swap him out in my 4321 squad for his regular card @ LF.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

i just bought aguero so my bpl team is now. chec, cahill, vertongan, darmian,aspelosqutta ( or however its spelt ) toure, willian, sanchz, oscar, augero, Rooney.

Bench, lakuku, ericssion, howard, remy, sturrage, matic, konshenly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So I've had 10 Harry Kanes sitting in my transfer pile for weeks now. Knew after the upgrade, I should drop their prices, but had been too lazy so far. They were the non-upgraded ones.

Had bought them for 1700 and was selling them for 3500 coins, but after the upgrades, none had moved...until one cycle last night, someone bought all 10, one after the other! Start of a cycle too. Given his non-upgraded card is going for 1500 now, don't know what happened. Guessing someone was hoovering up his upgraded card (which is apparently 6000 at the moment), misread the stats and thought he was getting a better deal than he was? ANyway, thats 35k I wasn't expecting :D

• Advertisement

Have the day off today, picked up SIF pjanic and Tif Insigne. After just buying Insigne, I got a fut server error. I panicked, as the money was gone, but he ended up in my club. Now I'm getting server errors when trying to transfer him from my club. Only happened bout 15 mins ago.

Is it acting up for anyone else?

Advertisement