Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

blaa85 wrote: »
    Have the day off today, picked up SIF pjanic and Tif Insigne. After just buying Insigne, I got a fut server error. I panicked, as the money was gone, but he ended up in my club. Now I'm getting server errors when trying to transfer him from my club. Only happened bout 15 mins ago.

Is it acting up for anyone else?

Was on to an adviser for about 30 mins just there. They said they would work on it. Not 5 minutes later, EA tweeted they were looking into the issue. I wouldn't go buying anyone for a while today.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

blaa85 wrote: »
    Was on to an adviser for about 30 mins just there. They said they would work on it. Not 5 minutes later, EA tweeted they were looking into the issue. I wouldn't go buying anyone for a while today.

I had this issue before. Player showed up in my club later, but I was worried.

Had an issue today with my teams not recovering to 99 while playing another squad. Seems to be sorted now and my teams are at 99 after 4 games played. Seems like whatever I lost is now given back to me... I don't have to change squads at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

wonski wrote: »
    I had this issue before. Player showed up in my club later, but I was worried.

Had an issue today with my teams not recovering to 99 while playing another squad. Seems to be sorted now and my teams are at 99 after 4 games played. Seems like whatever I lost is now given back to me... I don't have to change squads at all...

Yeh I'm having this problem at the mo.

Fitness not registering after matches (fitness of current squad not going down and fitness of unused players not going back up)

EDIT: Got red carded in one game and he wasn't suspended for the next :P

callaway92 wrote: »
    Yeh I'm having this problem at the mo.

Fitness not registering after matches (fitness of current squad not going down and fitness of unused players not going back up)

EDIT: Got red carded in one game and he wasn't suspended for the next :P

Have it back again. Not sure if they are at 99, or is it just what we see if you know what I mean :)

Wouldn't spend big money this evening, just in case...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

wonski wrote: »
    Have it back again. Not sure if they are at 99, or is it just what we see if you know what I mean :)

Wouldn't spend big money this evening, just in case...

It's not even letting me put players on the transfer market. Fairly broken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just packed IF Liam Brady, wtf? It's well messed up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Games a mess tonight. Was happily playing div 1 and it started lagging very badly. Ended up getting relegated and now can't string two passes together.

Had some serious howlers from my keeper and wordies from my opponents :(

Lost more games tonight than I did in the previous six weeks of the year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

I have a player who's red card just won't go away no matter how many games I play so I assume it's todo with the problems stated above ?

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    I have a player who's red card just won't go away no matter how many games I play so I assume it's todo with the problems stated above ?

Yep. I haven't played any games in last hour or so, but that's what happened to me earlier.

No lag when playing, gameplay was just fine, though.

Gameplay fine here, no change in fitness just

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Just packed IF Liam Brady, wtf? It's well messed up tonight

Can't ever imagine liam Brady saying anything knowledgeable enough on the telly to warrant an if card.

Just checked the app. Still can't move players into my squad. Hope they have it fixed for tomorrow, want to get a few games in with my new players.

At least the transfer market still works me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Jesus, the amount of random bollocks in this game at times. 2-0 up in a final (oddly, against the same guy I hammered in the first round) and I concede 4 ridiculous goals in the last 15 mins and eventually lose 4-3..

Random penalty, miscontrol by my defender 10 yards backwards towards his striker that I can't do anything about, 35 yard shot with a guys weak foot after I had just tackled him cleanly and he still came away with the ball, and one of his strikers holds off my defender with 85 strength for 18 yards before scoring.... argh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just played a game there where i had 68% possession, i counted 44 attacks where i made it to within say 10 yards to the edge of his penalty area, and suddenly despite passing all over him out the field, the final pass was miles off, or i got tackled, i did manage to get 13 shots in, 6 on target, 1 goal.

He had 3 shots 3 on target, 1 goal.

Pretty close to giving up on this FIFA.
    8 games played, 7 penalties conceded that I have absolutely no control over....I don't use any tackle button inside the box.

Just look at this, I literally get a penalty given against me for blocking the shot. Watch it full screen, my defender doesn't touch the striker at all.

Happens every time I'm 1-0 up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just like to balance out my above post, 2nd game, 6 goals in 10 attacks until he quit, he did however score from a penalty exactly like ye see above

v3ttel wrote: »
    Pretty close to giving up on this FIFA.
    8 games played, 7 penalties conceded that I have absolutely no control over....I don't use any tackle button inside the box.

Just look at this, I literally get a penalty given against me for blocking the shot. Watch it full screen, my defender doesn't touch the striker at all.

Happens every time I'm 1-0 up.

Im the same i feel like I'm Steven Avery so much stuff goes against me like a big conspiracy.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Im the same i feel like I'm Steven Avery so much stuff goes against me like a big conspiracy.

Plot twist..... you did it :pac:

v3ttel wrote: »
    Plot twist..... you did it :pac:

Haha dont blame me EA set me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

The game has been a shambles the last while. Disconnections, lag, frozen players.

But hey, at least they can get packs out in time :(

I've gone back to trading, to see if I can prevent myself from deleting the game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sold up since I'm taking a break from playing again. Have 1m coins. Wondering how to add to it now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sold up since I'm taking a break from playing again. Have 1m coins. Wondering how to add to it now :P

Take advantage of the fact people don't need squad fitness cards now with fut playing up, they've tanked in price since people aren't losing fitness

I've bought a ridiculous amount of them, can be got for 1000, they'd sell already at 1300. They sold at 1800 only a few days back, so here's hoping it's easy coins for moi

aaFOUkI.jpg?1

Take advantage of the fact people don't need squad fitness cards now with fut playing up, they've tanked in price since people aren't losing fitness

I've bought a ridiculous amount of them, can be got for 1000, they'd sell already at 1300. They sold at 1800 only a few days back, so here's hoping it's easy coins for moi

aaFOUkI.jpg?1

Was at that myself yesterday. Haven't had a game in days.

I was losing fitness last night, I think, maybe, dunno. Drink is bad

Liamalone wrote: »
    I was losing fitness last night, I think, maybe, dunno. Drink is bad

Fitness issue was fixed, at least for me, 2 days ago I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

aaFOUkI.jpg?1

I suffered from that have over 200 of them that I brought for 1600 was trying to sell 1900. Was working before those fut packs came. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Lads one of my players has been red carded for past few games any ideas ?

Have you him on the reserves bench

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Yes

Advertisement