Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Yes

Try quitting FIFA completely, restarting with him on reserves and see if that solves it

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Berty44 wrote: »
    Try quitting FIFA completely, restarting with him on reserves and see if that solves it

Been like that a few days I'll try later thanks bro ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Lads one of my players has been red carded for past few games any ideas ?

On going issues with Fut since Thursday on Ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

FUT is a bit of a mess at the moment. I have 5 cards in my trade pile that seem to be invisible. I can hit relist all, even though everything is relisted that I can see. Listed cards are appearing in the wrong section, and the numbers on the menu before you go into your trade pile don't make sense. It also says that Mane is my clubs top scorer with 101 goals, despite that fact that he's scored 54 for me.

Have they undone the latest patch? I've given away so many random penalties, it's making the game unplayable. 7 pens conceded in 8 games yesterday and 3 in 5 tonight, all of them without me pressing either standing or sliding tackle like above. It's as bad as it was before the patch, if not worse.

I've got the same thing with 5 cards in my transfer list. Stuck on processing all day.

The other 95 are fine, thank christ. Ps4 would have went out the window if they were all stuck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

It's been going downhill since Xmas for me. Lag, getting kicked out, players frozen in trade pile etc.

The games a mess this year. I wonder had it anything to do with the amount if new users. They said fut users were up to 17 million this year. Maybe their servers cannot handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

blaa85 wrote: »
    I've got the same thing with 5 cards in my transfer list. Stuck on processing all day.

The other 95 are fine, thank christ. Ps4 would have went out the window if they were all stuck.

Actually every time I try to use the web app when I go to my trade pile now it crashes.

I've a few cards that are invisible and one card thats completely stuck. If I send it to my consumables, it doesn't work. If I try to list it, it says the price range has changed (it hasn't).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I've got 650K and want to make some more money or make a very solid team. Does anyone have any advice at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I've spent €140 on Fifa points in the last 2 weeks.... 1 ordinary Aguero, 1 IF Vardy and 1 IF Pedro is all I got worth the price of a pack.

Why can't there just be a facility to buy points to purchase 1 particular player?... I'd buy a Ronaldo or Messi for €20 (€30 special)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I've spent €140 on Fifa points in the last 2 weeks.... 1 ordinary Aguero, 1 IF Vardy and 1 IF Pedro is all I got worth the price of a pack.

Why can't there just be a facility to buy points to purchase 1 particular player?... I'd buy a Ronaldo or Messi for €20 (€30 special)

Because then people like yourself would only spend the odd 20 quid here or there instead of 140.

There is absolutely no value in paying for packs the chances of getting an elite player is slim to none and anything else is worth small money because of prices been so low.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Because then people like yourself would only spend the odd 20 quid here or there instead of 140.

There is absolutely no value in paying for packs the chances of getting an elite player is slim to none and anything else is worth small money because of prices been so low.

Yeah fair enough. Makes sense.

But then how are people building up literally 2/3million coins to buy a special Ronaldo or Messi ?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Yeah fair enough. Makes sense.

But then how are people building up literally 2/3million coins to buy a special Ronaldo or Messi ?...

Witchcraft.

They call it trading, but I'm calling bollocks...

Time and effort seems to be the key. Buy a lot of one card, sell it for a profit. Players, fitness cards, etc can all be turned around quickly enough if you have the right card and the right timing. IF players like Martial who become very fashionable to have are the key - you won't be able to shift 50 Michael Carricks for example.

If you picked up 20-30 of a card, sold them all at 200 coin profit, you're talking 6000 coins. And, most of the traders on here would probably do that for vastly higher profits and on much bigger quantities than I mentioned there.

There are huge corners of the Internet (and parts of this forum) devoted to it, but I've never gotten too deep into it. I'm on about 100,000 coins most of the time. Build up some more the odd time and then throw it on a good player, but I've never gotten a Messi, Ronaldo or Suarez.

My most expensive would be Aguero, IF Otamendi, etc. Nothing too unattainable.

But buying points and getting packs is a waste of time and money. Especially because there are so many gold cards this year, the chance of getting something actually good seems minuscule.

Yeah I definitely got hooked on buying points this last couple of weeks but it has definitely been a waste of money all said and done.
    I won't be buying any more...
    I'll have to try and learn a bit of trading technique... But that kind of stuff bores me. I'll likely just end up back in regular season mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Has anyone any tips on trading, each year it takes me ages to build the team I want, but with the draft mode I wasted so much coins on it going after the trophy for winning it. Got to the stage I sold all of my Italian team, just have my Premierleague team left :(

I have been hooked to trading since Martial's If card dropped to 28k. I have made sure to pick up 1 IF card per week for my team.

I wouldn't be making millions but I would turn 30k into 200k easily in a week. I'd see what's selling in the evenings/weekends and buy it in the morning before heading to work. Might only be making a few hundred coins per item but when you selling 100 items an hour...

blaa85 wrote: »
    I have been hooked to trading since Martial's If card dropped to 28k. I have made sure to pick up 1 IF card per week for my team.

I wouldn't be making millions but I would turn 30k into 200k easily in a week. I'd see what's selling in the evenings/weekends and buy it in the morning before heading to work. Might only be making a few hundred coins per item but when you selling 100 items an hour...

Thats the way to do it, I did it at start im bored of trading now but I don't need it but I was easily making 80k a day buy doing nothing only fitness cards sometimes you could make 400 on each one depending on market.

Thats the way to do it, I did it at start im bored of trading now but I don't need it but I was easily making 80k a day buy doing nothing only fitness cards sometimes you could make 400 on each one depending on market.

When you say fitness cards, do you mean team ones or just basic gold ones :o

I would say almost definitely he means the gold squad ones.

There are other ways than consumables. Find a couple of players, get to know their prices, particularly their lowest BIN. Put in your bids on them giving you room for profit and sell on the ones you win for the lowest or near the lowest BIN, taking into account any chemistry cards applied or the number of contracts remaining. You can often get higher prices late overnight so I always list for at least 12 hours and usually for a day. You do need to be patient no matter what you are buying and selling and it does take time to build coins. Slowly and steadily you will make profits but you can get as much fun out of trading as you do from the game.

astonaidan wrote: »
    When you say fitness cards, do you mean team ones or just basic gold ones :o

Rare gold ones or rare silver ones. Look to see what is the average lowest price the sell for in the final 20 seconds or so. By this i mean if you bid on 50 cards at anyone time and maybe out of the 50 you might win 30 or so but at the lowest price you can so say I manage to win 30 cards for 1200 I will list them cards for 1600 that is 320 profit per card. Not all of them will sell but its all about finding then right price for current market and buying as low as possible.

I would say almost definitely he means the gold squad ones.

There are other ways than consumables. Find a couple of players, get to know their prices, particularly their lowest BIN. Put in your bids on them giving you room for profit and sell on the ones you win for the lowest or near the lowest BIN, taking into account any chemistry cards applied or the number of contracts remaining. You can often get higher prices late overnight so I always list for at least 12 hours and usually for a day. You do need to be patient no matter what you are buying and selling and it does take time to build coins. Slowly and steadily you will make profits but you can get as much fun out of trading as you do from the game.

Yehh my same method works on players too but players are alot riskier and usually you can't make 300 plus profit on a player that cost less then 2000 but whatever works for ya is grand i just found consumables maximised my time and I got alot of coins from it.

• Advertisement

Yehh my same method works on players too but players are alot riskier and usually you can't make 300 plus profit on a player that cost less then 2000 but whatever works for ya is grand i just found consumables maximised my time and I got alot of coins from it.

The players I am buying for a maximum of 1000 and selling for an average of 2000. Might seem a little bit unbelievable that you can actually do that but I have found a gang of players that I can get it to work for :).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Free 7.5k pack for everyone to make up for all the glitches last week

I'd prefer nothing

Free 7.5k pack for everyone to make up for all the glitches last week

I'd prefer nothing

Mine was worth about 3.5k. Got a fitness team gold card and 4 players to quick sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Didn't get any free pack :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Are free packs on console or mobile?

I didn't get any when I logged into companion app.

Now I also didn't try play the game during the week of issues so probably don't actually qualify to get a pack but...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The players I am buying for a maximum of 1000 and selling for an average of 2000. Might seem a little bit unbelievable that you can actually do that but I have found a gang of players that I can get it to work for :).

Did this pre-Xmas. Kane, Mane, Higuian, Bony all were easy enough to double coins on. Just buy 25-30 of them, double the price and sold it on.

Trying at the moment on Benteke, but not much luck. Think the method has slowed down a bit post Xmas. Or I've lost interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Mine was worth about 3.5k. Got a fitness team gold card and 4 players to quick sell.

Got no pack off em

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Are free packs on console or mobile?

I didn't get any when I logged into companion app.

Now I also didn't try play the game during the week of issues so probably don't actually qualify to get a pack but...

Got it when I logged into web app

I didn't play any games this past week, only done a little bit of trading on the console, maybe just that was enough

No actual announcement from EA about the pack though, so it's odd

Getting fitness cards for 150 then selling them for 200 is this a good strategy??

• Advertisement

astonaidan wrote: »
    Getting fitness cards for 150 then selling them for 200 is this a good strategy??
    I would not think so......

You need to find something that you cannot buy easily. If I wanted a fitness card, I can just buy one for 150 if I can wait for 30 seconds so I'm not going to pay 200.

That being said do a test if you want, put a couple up for an hour and see if they sell.

Advertisement