Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

astonaidan wrote: »
    Getting fitness cards for 150 then selling them for 200 is this a good strategy??

Yeah, that's how to get started. 200 and buy it now for 250. Most will be buy it now.

If you search the store, most are set to 200 buy it now, but they are gone as soon as you try buy it. So people will buy them at 250.

15000 will get you 100 items and you are looking at 5k - 7.5k profit. On a weekend you would shift 70-80 items per hour. Just keep topping up the items in your transfer list. Did you pick up the extra sizes in the catalogue?

Weekdays usually shift 30-40 an hour. Once you see the profit coming in, you could move up to rare items, etc.

Haven't sold sh!t today, I think it's since the free pack last night, people have their consumables sorted for the day, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Does anyone else have games where it just seems no matter what you do, you can't get anywhere.... Stray passes, wild shots, the ball always breaking from a tackle in your opponents favour... It's as if, for that 1 game, your Chem is at zero.

I know when I am being outplayed by a better player (it happens a lot) so that's not what I'm talking about.
    And the flip side of the coin, I've even noticed some games where it's like the opponent can't catch a break and everything is in my favour even though I know I'm not miles ahead of him in ability.

Am I imagining it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Getting fitness cards for 150 then selling them for 200 is this a good strategy??

40 profit per card sold. And if they buy it for 150, you've lost 7 coins. Far too low of a return for the effort.

Squad fitness cards are far better. You can pick them up for 1000-1300 on open bid now, or 1400 buy now. You can then price fix them at a price you find they'll sell, even at 1700 that's far better profit than the individual cards.

They're the best to price fix as well, because you can't search just for them. Also a lot of people buy them in bulks, so they're usually easy sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

blaa85 wrote: »
    Yeah, that's how to get started. 200 and buy it now for 250. Most will be buy it now.

If you search the store, most are set to 200 buy it now, but they are gone as soon as you try buy it. So people will buy them at 250.

15000 will get you 100 items and you are looking at 5k - 7.5k profit. On a weekend you would shift 70-80 items per hour. Just keep topping up the items in your transfer list. Did you pick up the extra sizes in the catalogue?

Weekdays usually shift 30-40 an hour. Once you see the profit coming in, you could move up to rare items, etc.

Haven't sold sh!t today, I think it's since the free pack last night, people have their consumables sorted for the day, I think.

I cant get the one for 100 transfer items not high enough level, have all the rest though for transfer list, yeah im buying them for 150 so putting 200 start then 250 for buy now. The only player I have success in moving for a profit is Mata

If I have a player who got a upgrade will the player in my team also go up eg Hart, Ozil and Barkley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

If I have a player who got a upgrade will the player in my team also go up eg Hart, Ozil and Barkley

No

:(
    callaway92 wrote: »
    No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

However had you an Inform of the player he would have almost certainly had his stats increase. If you look way back in this thread you can see where many guys on here made good coins on such IF players who went up (like Martial )

I cant get the one for 100 transfer items not high enough level, have all the rest though for transfer list, yeah im buying them for 150 so putting 200 start then 250 for buy now. The only player I have success in moving for a profit is Mata
    So did you move the fitness cards?

Berty44 wrote: »
    So did you move the fitness cards?

50/50 so around what i expected tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I was selling some overstock of fitness cards yesterday and +40 player cards went for 200-400 coins. Contracts didn't sell well at the same time.

Someone paid 5000 for +60, probably by mistake, as I rarely bother with changing buy now price.

Nice surprise

wonski wrote: »
    Someone paid 5000 for +60, probably by mistake, as I rarely bother with changing buy now price.

Nice surprise

That can happen easily buying on console, you click on a BIN you want ( maybe a low price or something ) and the next item you go to bid on it automatically goes onto the BIN price rather then the low bid price. Nearly got caught like that a load of times :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CL games get totw cards, yeah? Want me that Memphis Depay card :D

Edit saw your post in the United thread Jayo, MOTM will do me :P

Finally started making headway in trading the key is focus on fitness rare cards :D thanks for tips guys

That is some Motm selection. I need that Anderson card.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, MotM Memphis and Bellarabi. Awesome, but expensive :(

Lads, I'm just about able to afford Messi and Ronaldo, but wanted to check if there's any predicted price crashes in the offing. Don't want to buy the two and then have their values halved :P.

I'm on 1.1m at the moment, and it looks like I'll need 1.55m to nab the two. Moved back to fitness cards yesterday, so just saving now while playing through Dragon Age 2 :)

The only thing coming up that would cause a crash would be Paddy's Day, and that wouldn't be big enough to cause a serious crash I wouldn't think

EA could do any random new stuff though, can't predict them

Messi and Ronaldo are liable for an in form at any game, that's one thing that would make their price spike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, MotM Memphis and Bellarabi. Awesome, but expensive :(

Lads, I'm just about able to afford Messi and Ronaldo, but wanted to check if there's any predicted price crashes in the offing. Don't want to buy the two and then have their values halved :P.

I'm on 1.1m at the moment, and it looks like I'll need 1.55m to nab the two. Moved back to fitness cards yesterday, so just saving now while playing through Dragon Age 2 :)

In my opinion mate id hold off usually people start selling off their teams about end of March or so in anticipation of the tots cards coming thats when the prices really drop I'm gonna sell off ronaldo and 91 neymar in next week or so if the prices rise any at all.

Bought Manolas IF last night, just got upgraded. delighted with that. Hoping for Insigne TIF skill upgrade as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

91 neymar uo to 93 wooop I love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

It popped in to my head that the Irish starting-11 cup will be coming up next month with Paddys' Day, so I spent a few thousand on Irish players. Mixture of Given, McGeady, Keane and McCarthy cards. Hoping to double my money!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just realised Draxler got a +1 upgrade to a rare card :eek:

Just realised Draxler got a +1 upgrade to a rare card :eek:

Still not CAM though, such perfect stats for a CAM

Still not CAM though, such perfect stats for a CAM

I use him at LF in my 4321 Bundesliga side...so good and a lot of fun using him. Top 3 of Draxler, Choupo and Vargas is brilliant

I use him at LF in my 4321 Bundesliga side...so good and a lot of fun using him. Top 3 of Draxler, Choupo and Vargas is brilliant

As good as a CAM in that formation

Always found that formation too narrow, the RF and LF sort of cramp in with the ST up front any time I've used it

As good as a CAM in that formation

Always found that formation too narrow, the RF and LF sort of cramp in with the ST up front any time I've used it

It's my favourite formation by far this year. Have tried a lot of formations this FIFA, but none have settled for me as much as 4321 has.

It's my favourite formation by far this year. Have tried a lot of formations this FIFA, but none have settled for me as much as 4321 has.

I've always used 433(2) or 433(3) in other years, but since no matter what cdm you play won't stay back, I just use 433(4) and generally use 3 attacking minded midfielders

I've always used 433(2) or 433(3) in other years, but since no matter what cdm you play won't stay back, I just use 433(4) and generally use 3 attacking minded midfielders

I thought that was just me that had that issue. Set them on to stay back as well and they always bombed forward.

Pity we lost that Cup final..could've been a MOTM Lucas @ CB card!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I thought that was just me that had that issue. Set them on to stay back as well and they always bombed forward.

Pity we lost that Cup final..could've been a MOTM Lucas @ CB card!

The 'Royal' we? Could've been, should've been, losers is what the history books will say and not one person will remember Lucas at CB.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    The 'Royal' we? Could've been, should've been, losers is what the history books will say and not one person will remember Lucas at CB.

Liverpool fans will remember the shift Lucas put in at CB. The decision to play him at CB before the game was laughed at, and he proved them wrong.

Advertisement