Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Not able to buy Ibra because there's no fresh ones on the market since he's IF this week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just logged in and got a loan Messi for 5 games. Anybody else get one

Just logged in and got a loan Messi for 5 games. Anybody else get one

No sign of one with me anyway

Seen where others got it on Reddit, and they also got Courtois and Aguero, which are the 3 loan players you got if you got the deluxe edition of fifa so maybe it's something to do with that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got Messi as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Same here. Loan Messi for 5 games (have him for 15 games now which is nice!)

Others seem to be getting multiple loan players, packs, or........nothing.

• Advertisement

Bought Ronaldo and Bale

7 losses in a row, followed by an 8-0 win, followed by 4 more losses.

**** this. have sold them off now, trying something new. Anyone wanna recommend a team? Tempted to try a front duo of Aguero and IF Tevez...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bought Ronaldo and Bale

7 losses in a row, followed by an 8-0 win, followed by 4 more losses.

**** this. have sold them off now, trying something new. Anyone wanna recommend a team? Tempted to try a front duo of Aguero and IF Tevez...

budget ? formation ? i'll try whip something up for the craic :D

chips1234 wrote: »
    budget ? formation ? i'll try whip something up for the craic :D

950k.

Can't say I've any preference with formation. I think I do better with 2 strikers up front though, but also seem to do better with wingers/widemidfielders too.

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/321853

not sure how dybala will play as cam but can always swap him for cam di maria. building another one atm wit hdiff formation too

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/321877

possibly too much prem, but i think that team would crush. right side maybe too weak defensively though.

• Advertisement

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/321897 last one cos pogba is a beast

Quite like the look of the PL-centric team actually. Hadn't looked at 89 rated De Bryune, but his passing, shooting and dribbling look absolutely incredible, and I really like the Sanchez/Vidal/Alaba left side. That looks awesome, going to go with that one. Thanks :)

Now if only the servers weren't down >_<

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Quite like the look of the PL-centric team actually. Hadn't looked at 89 rated De Bryune, but his passing, shooting and dribbling look absolutely incredible, and I really like the Sanchez/Vidal/Alaba left side. That looks awesome, going to go with that one. Thanks :)

Now if only the servers weren't down >_<

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/322954 this might be better, IF fahrmann was a beast when i used him and right side is more solid defensively. and 3 league hybrids are lots of fun to play with. toure on 8 chem with loyalty and manager should be fine also.

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/322954 this might be better, IF fahrmann was a beast when i used him and right side is more solid defensively. and 3 league hybrids are lots of fun to play with. toure on 8 chem with loyalty and manager should be fine also.

Saw an instant improvement with those changes.

First team got out of Div 4 easily, but then 3 losses on the bounce in Div 3. Made the changes and it's 3 wins and 1 draw, and the 1 draw was one of those "I had 20 shots, he had 1, and it ends 1-1". Just couldn't finish them off.

De Bryune is so awesome. Really loving him so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

How the hell do you all afford such good players?
    I'm assuming you aren't finding them in packs... At least not regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

How the hell do you all afford such good players?
    I'm assuming you aren't finding them in packs... At least not regularly.

I'd say it's from buying and selling players in bulk as the market fluctuates.

I only ever make coin off matches and promotion/relegation bonuses. 40k for In-Form Hamsik will be my biggest buy yet... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Sold off my top players like Ronaldo, neymar, bale and suarez built up just under 3 million gonna keep it to build some team of the season teams in may.

In meantime I made two sides from players I had lying around and for first time this year I won division 2.

qsjecw.png

Bought Costa I had the rest. It really don't matter how good your players are within reason.

Nice.... Memphis is brilliant in game. He has the best stats out of all the wingers I've used. Tempted to put something similar together with Smalling, Rooney at CM with Ramires.

Diego Costa looks like he's decent but I can't use anyone without 4 star skills upfront. That only leaves Aguero who is expensive enough.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Nice.... Memphis is brilliant in game. He has the best stats out of all the wingers I've used. Tempted to put something similar together with Smalling, Rooney at CM with Ramires.

Diego Costa looks like he's decent but I can't use anyone without 4 star skills upfront. That only leaves Aguero who is expensive enough.

I love memphis his free kicks are lethal. Anyone know of a player with decent free kicks to fit into a Spanish league side?? Best I have is Konoplyanka

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    I love memphis his free kicks are lethal. Anyone know of a player with decent free kicks to fit into a Spanish league side?? Best I have is Konoplyanka

Benat, nice passing as well.

• Advertisement

Eriksen is ridiculous with free kicks too. He scores from everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Bought my first ever team of the week player today in Arnautovic, happy out :D
    Saving for Barkley whos about 35K and then think thats my team finished, only player Im not sure about is Lamela and even then Im happy with him.
    Then Ill move on to rebuilding my Italian team, sold them all in my quest to win the draft (Epic Failure TBH)

astonaidan wrote: »
    Bought my first ever team of the week player today in Arnautovic, happy out :D
    Saving for Barkley whos about 35K and then think thats my team finished, only player Im not sure about is Lamela and even then Im happy with him.
    Then Ill move on to rebuilding my Italian team, sold them all in my quest to win the draft (Epic Failure TBH)

draft is just not worth it anymore

too little players of value to pack

they'd need to up the prizes to make it worthwhile, i've won it and got a 50k pack and not gotten 15k back in total

they'd need to up the prizes to make it worthwhile, i've won it and got a 50k pack and not gotten 15k back in total

also the fact that draft mode is pure aids to play aswell. its really not worth it, i am addicted to it though :(

also the fact that draft mode is pure aids to play aswell. its really not worth it, i am addicted to it though :(

in general fut is aids recently

playing career mode more recently, and it feels like a different game, so hassle and stress free compared to fut

draft is like suicide mode though, you're either in or out, everyone is on game and it's tough going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Its the trophy I was after, need it for platinum, got to the final game and dominated lost 3-1 :(

I seem to be on a good run where I can't do anything wrong. I'm on an 11 game win streak at the moment alternating between 4-3-3, 4-3-3(4) and 4-3-1-2 with two cheap teams and one expensive one. Actually went 5 games without conceding a goal which is strange. The lads I played weren't muck either, some of them had won D1. I don't understand the massive swings in the game. What's the bets that I'll have a horrendous run now and will be back to giving away dodgy penalties left, right and center.

Kinda off topic guys but gonna do a few season mode games for first time this year what 4 star teams do people like to use? I generally like to stay away from the star teams so will try out a few teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Kinda off topic guys but gonna do a few season mode games for first time this year what 4 star teams do people like to use? I generally like to stay away from the star teams so will try out a few teams.

Absolutely love Leicester won the league title with them recently.
    West ham are excellent as well

• Advertisement

astonaidan wrote: »
    Its the trophy I was after, need it for platinum, got to the final game and dominated lost 3-1 :(

Its why I didn't even bother looking at achievements this year. Knew it would be nigh on impossible to win, so didnt even stress myself about it.

Advertisement