Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Its why I didn't even bother looking at achievements this year. Knew it would be nigh on impossible to win, so didnt even stress myself about it.

Sucks they should have had it for either online/offline draft, make it achievable :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

It's hard to win it but the most important thing when playing online draft is team chemistry. I've had brilliant teams and lost but I've won the draft with teams that don't have the best players but have a 100 chemistry. I've won it 2 or 3 times but its really not worth winning. I didn't even make back my 15000 thousand coins anytime I've won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

It's hard to win it but the most important thing when playing online draft is team chemistry. I've had brilliant teams and lost but I've won the draft with teams that don't have the best players but have a 100 chemistry. I've won it 2 or 3 times but its really not worth winning. I didn't even make back my 15000 thousand coins anytime I've won it.

Chemistry is important for me

Once I built a team, literally just focusing on players and not chemistry, and got knocked out straight away

But my opponent, anything around 50/60 is enough and they're grand

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The best run I ever had in the draft, as in I got to the finals and lost on penalties, I had a team that had about 60 chemistry. Not by design, mind. Just a load of bad pulls.

And I regularly get troucned by teams with Robben in CM, or Ronaldo as a CB :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

The best run I ever had in the draft, as in I got to the finals and lost on penalties, I had a team that had about 60 chemistry. Not by design, mind. Just a load of bad pulls.

And I regularly get troucned by teams with Robben in CM, or Ronaldo as a CB :P

yeah when they play robben/bale/neymar in cm and they break up play like fcking keane in his hay day does my fcking head in lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Iv'e won the draft competition, with a team of brilliant players but not much chemistry, think it was 60 odd, and its definitely not worth your time winning it lads, there was nobody decent in the packs, but i did get plenty of 13 game contracts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads is anybody having this problem, iv'e had 5 players quit against me in the last week and iv'e been credited with the disconnect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Lads is anybody having this problem, iv'e had 5 players quit against me in the last week and iv'e been credited with the disconnect

Ive been having a lot of this too. Happened four or five times alone last night, it's the reason I'm not playing seasons at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Have had my BPL side since div.10 in this game, made a couple changes to the side etc etc but have always kept Krul. Got him in a loyalty pack when the game first started and haven't replaced him since. Solid keeper, brought me up to div.2..

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Held division 1 again, 5-0-3. Bought Insigne LM in place of Asamoah who felt slow as a sub for Gervinho.

Hopefully I'll get the div.1 title soon, been chasing it since Fifa 14 :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I can barely get enough games to get above div3.
    I'm not on till around 9pm most nights and find it nearly impossible to get a game.

Blazer wrote: »
    I can barely get enough games to get above div3.
    I'm not on till around 9pm most nights and find it nearly impossible to get a game.

I remember having trouble finding games early in Fifa, can't remember having to wait for a long time though so maybe get onto EA chat and see if they can help you

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

The PL team advised earlier trounced everything in Div 4, but I wasn't able to do much in Div 3 afterwards :( That, and I have OCD with teams and change so much.

So rocking this now.

Legends.gif

4 wins on the bounce in Div 3, which I haven't managed with any other team for weeks now. Front three are great fun, and can score from anywhere.

The PL team advised earlier trounced everything in Div 4, but I wasn't able to do much in Div 3 afterwards :( That, and I have OCD with teams and change so much.

So rocking this now.

4 wins on the bounce in Div 3, which I haven't managed with any other team for weeks now. Front three are great fun, and can score from anywhere.

Please god let legends come to PS4 next year, I'd love to build a team around Roy Keane

Valderrama stats wise looks a bit crap, Laudrup or Zola if you could afford them would be far better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Please god let legends come to PS4 next year, I'd love to build a team around Roy Keane

Valderrama stats wise looks a bit crap, Laudrup or Zola if you could afford them would be far better

Second that, would love it

I tried Okocha first, but he didn't feel like a 500k player. Val, on the other hand, is preforming way above the fee I paid for him, relative to other legends I've tried out so far. He's popping up with a goal every 2 games, and causing plenty of problems for people who focus on him so much, they leave Jonas and Slimani open. Will probably try and upgrade him when I save up a bit more though, but his ability seems to be outweighing his on-paper stats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

New totw
    XxlxNpW.jpg

New totw
    [/IMG]

Boy am I glad that I sold my team, big crash please :pac:

Yesss, just what I needed. Hopefully a big crash and Suarez to drop below 300k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Nearly have a full IF squad. I hear Buffon is in line for a 'Record Breaker' card if he keeps a clean sheet this week and the match is over 93 minutes long.

I'll start saving for the more pricey IF cards after that.
    379924.jpg

• Advertisement

blaa85 wrote: »
    Nearly have a full IF squad. I hear Buffon is in line for a 'Record Breaker' card if he keeps a clean sheet this week and the match is over 93 minutes long.

I'll start saving for the more pricey IF cards after that.
    379924.jpg

How does it play? Full IF squads just scream rage at me...reckon I'd get that infamous "FIFA Handicap" against me if I ever used one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

How does it play? Full IF squads just scream rage at me...reckon I'd get that infamous "FIFA Handicap" against me if I ever used one.

I'm in Division 2, only bought Hig and Perisic today as their prices dropped. I'm loving it so far. I had most of this team as gold cards since Jan and updated week by week, so I'm used to my team.

Was stuck in Div 4 until I started upgrading to IF cards. I usually play a cdm instead of cam so this will be a change.

blaa85 wrote: »
    I'm in Division 2, only bought Hig and Perisic today as their prices dropped. I'm loving it so far. I had most of this team as gold cards since Jan and updated week by week, so I'm used to my team.

Was stuck in Div 4 until I started upgrading to IF cards. I usually play a cdm instead of cam so this will be a change.

Hmm, might try it out towards the end of the game. Maybe a relatively cheap-ish full IF squad given if a budget of about 300k :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Happened me a couple of seasons back. saved up and bought a full inform Seria A team, promptly went on a terrible streak failing to win the next 10 matches and got relegated and was on the bring of another relegation. Sold all up and bought a regular "normal" Seria A squad, promptly went on great unbeaten run, rescued myself from relegation and got promoted the following season. In my opinion only Legends are oblivious to this.

Berty44 wrote: »
    Happened me a couple of seasons back. saved up and bought a full inform Seria A team, promptly went on a terrible streak failing to win the next 10 matches and got relegated and was on the bring of another relegation. Sold all up and bought a regular "normal" Seria A squad, promptly went on great unbeaten run, rescued myself from relegation and got promoted the following season. In my opinion only Legends are oblivious to this.

Pity I'm on PlayStation...won't get to experience owning a legend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Played some lad there who had "the ultimate team" except for TOTY Messi.

TOTY Ronaldo, TOTY Neymar, SIF Bale, TOTY Modric, MOTM Ibra, TOTY Pogba, TOTY Marcelo, TOTY Ramos, IF Boateng, TOTY Alves, TOTY Neuer.

It's pretty much the highest rated team on possible on PS4. Why the hell did they match my 20K BPL team up against that ffs.

There's zero effort made to balance matches based on teams, or at least a minimal one. It seems to be a mix of skill level (presumably based on results) and division.

I do believe in handicapping, but at the same time, what I'd say is that in cases like that...if the guy with the 10m team is playing your 20k team, it probably means you're even in skill level, so should stand a decent chance at beating him. Other side is if you're in Div 1 and come accross a guy with a silver team, it probably means he's pretty good and confident enough to play a weaker team in higher divisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

v3ttel wrote: »
    Played some lad there who had "the ultimate team" except for TOTY Messi.

TOTY Ronaldo, TOTY Neymar, SIF Bale, TOTY Modric, MOTM Ibra, TOTY Pogba, TOTY Marcelo, TOTY Ramos, IF Boateng, TOTY Alves, TOTY Neuer.

It's pretty much the highest rated team on possible on PS4. Why the hell did they match my 20K BPL team up against that ffs.

The real question is. Did ya win?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The real question is. Did ya win?

Ah... no. I'd actually gone 25 games unbeaten (mix of divisions and cups) and then lost 3 in a row. This was the first of them.

I had as many shots, but when every player is stronger and faster, it's tough work to create a chance. Then when he gets it, the 96 pace of Bale, 98 pace of Ronaldo and 98 pace of Neymar running at Coleman, Obgonna, Rojo and Shaw was never going to end well. I think I lost 3-0. All he did was throw it out wide, hit the right stick to knock it on, and leave my players trailing like a tortoise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Anyone having issues trying to place items on the transfer market?

Advertisement