Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭blaa85

Well, after buying higuain and perisic, I had a disaster of a run. Went from div 2 straight down to 4, only winning or drawing the odd game. Convinced I was cursed after reading the previous posts.

Sold the 2 of them, went for Anderson and Cuadrado to go with Insigne up front and it made some difference. I was worried I wouldn't have enough strength up there but I'm destroying teams today.

380276.jpg

I don't think there is a Serie A IF that could replace Marchisio yet, bar Pogba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

blaa85 wrote: »
    Well, after buying higuain and perisic, I had a disaster of a run. Went from div 2 straight down to 4, only winning or drawing the odd game. Convinced I was cursed after reading the previous posts.

Sold the 2 of them, went for Anderson and Cuadrado to go with Insigne up front and it made some difference. I was worried I wouldn't have enough strength up there but I'm destroying teams today.

I don't think there is a Serie A IF that could replace Marchisio yet, bar Pogba.

Ha the relegation happens me all the time I can win championships all the way up to division two or one and after one season ill be relegated down to four or five nothing goes right i just dont give a fuk about it now.

Nice team but be careful at some stage the price of inform are going to collapse when people start saving in advance for tots blue cards the market usually crashes and you get very little compaired to what you paid out.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Nice team but be careful at some stage the price of inform are going to collapse when people start saving in advance for tots blue cards the market usually crashes and you get very little compaired to what you paid out.

I'll keep an eye out for it. Might sell up near the end of April, get a cheap team in for a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Had 3 games left in div.3 and needed 2 points for promotion. Played 2, lost 2....luckily the guy in the second game disconnected so I've another shot at it. Before these 3 games I was on an unbeaten run 7 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I don't know what it is about Lacazette, but he is just unbelievable. His goals/assists to game ratio is way better than any other player I've used (even Ronaldo). He doesn't even take my penalties or free kicks which makes that more impressive.

He always makes runs at the right time and converts chances a lot more than any other player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

They should be announcing the Saint Patricks Day tournament this evening....hopefully !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

You could use Felipe Anderson's first IF, he'll be on full chem and is ~150k cheaper. You'll have enough money left over to upgrade Marchisio to Pogba, or if you're mad for IF's SIF Hamsik looks beastly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Berty44 wrote: »
    They should be announcing the Saint Patricks Day tournament this evening....hopefully !!

So as I understand it, they no longer include Northern Ireland players in the requiremetns for this tournament. Damn wanted to offload my Evans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

So as I understand it, they no longer include Northern Ireland players in the requiremetns for this tournament. Damn wanted to offload my Evans.
    No one knows yet. Not sure if its even on this year yet !! Last year they excluded NI players for the first time.

You could use Felipe Anderson's first IF, he'll be on full chem and is ~150k cheaper. You'll have enough money left over to upgrade Marchisio to Pogba, or if you're mad for IF's SIF Hamsik looks beastly

Yeah, mad for the IF's this year. Pogba Toty is what I'm after, but obviously price is an issue for now, so may go for his gold first and give him a try.

Anyone try guarin? His IF is 200k, but his stats look savage.

• Advertisement

Yeah, mad for the IF's this year. Pogba Toty is what I'm after, but obviously price is an issue for now, so may go for his gold first and give him a try.

I had it very early in the game, he's a beast. Long shots for days, doesn't fade in games even though he has HH work rates, just a perfect box to box kind of midfielder. Would 100% be an upgrade on Marchisio

He got his IF in the 1st week, that's one reason it's so expensive. Between that and the fact he's in China and won't get another IF it makes him risk free as an IF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Guarin is way better then pogba in the game he is the best midfielder in Italy plus his free kicks are awesome.

I'm sold on Guarin anyway, cheers lads.

This game can be so frustrating. I go on these long runs of games where the ref just decides he hates me.

Lost a final 2-1. He got a free kick that wasn't a free kick (clean standing tackle) and scored. He got a penalty that wasn't a penalty and scored. In the semi final, I gave away another penalty for a clean standing tackle. I had four instances where my attacker ended up on the ground after contact and got sweet f*ck all.

Can they not fix the refs to make the right decisions or whats the craic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I find everytime I come up against speed whores, I destroy them, which Im happy with this year.
    Nearly finished my Italian league team so happy with that to, Ive decided regarding draft trophy the best way to get it, will be at the end of the year when no ones playing the game :cool:

Another game, another penalty.... three in a row now. This is getting ridiculous....

v3ttel wrote: »
    Another game, another penalty.... three in a row now. This is getting ridiculous....

You probably don't want to hear this, but if you're constantly thinking the game is being unfair and giving ridiculous decisions then you're going to constantly have things go against you.

It's a bit of a placebo, you think the ref is out to get you so when the slightest thing goes wrong you misplace you anger at the game rather than it being you who made the error.

I do agree with you that refs give silly fouls sometimes, it's a game it'll never be perfect, but it'll work both ways at times when things seem to be going your way.

astonaidan wrote: »
    I find everytime I come up against speed whores, I destroy them, which Im happy with this year.
    Nearly finished my Italian league team so happy with that to, Ive decided regarding draft trophy the best way to get it, will be at the end of the year when no ones playing the game :cool:

At the the end of the year the only people playing it will be those who take it uber serious, I'd say it'll be harder to win it then

It takes a lot of luck to win it that's for sure. I find playing a simple style works well against the ultra high pressure fest that is the draft. Keep the ball, let your opponent try to pressure you and the gaps appear.

Get selling your paddy's day investments

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/710165002884419584

Suarez suddenly dropped to 300k BIN. So, should I buy him or this squad?
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/10853959/

• Advertisement

Suarez suddenly dropped to 300k BIN. So, should I buy him or this squad?
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/10853959/

Is one very good player really worth several other good players ? Depends on how much he'd improve your BBVA team

You should switch Dybala to CAM, swap Nainggolan for Pererya, and then you can use Tevez who feels similar to Suarez, minus a bit of dribbling and skills

Is one very good player really worth several other good players ? Depends on how much he'd improve your BBVA team

You should switch Dybala to CAM, swap Nainggolan for Pererya, and then you can use Tevez who feels similar to Suarez, minus a bit of dribbling and skills

True. Prices are starting to slowly drop as well for some reason. Suarez has also been my target since the start of FIFA, but that squad just looks too good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sold my BBVA team of Suarez, 90 Neymar and Bale amongst others.
    Went back to a BPL team and tried 4-1-2-1-2 but it just seems unbalanced this year. Went back to 4-3-3 (4) and went with first Aguero who wasn't strong enough and then Shearer who I found too slow and not enough dribbling. Switched him to Owen who I found too weak and eventually decided on Shevchenko who's a complete beast for his price. A good balance of pace, dribbling and shooting and strength as well as 4 star skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

The current Serie A team. Delighted with IF Hamsik, a real presence at CM.
    fedwr.png

Anyone recommend me an investment? I'm happy with flat 4-4-2, so I won't be changing that. Any player for <50k that'd be a good shout?

Anyone recommend me an investment? I'm happy with flat 4-4-2, so I won't be changing that. Any player for <50k that'd be a good shout?

Put IF Salah up front, if you're intent on pace he'll definitely be better than Callejon, and probably Dybala

He's just over 50k on XBOX, if you're PS4 you'll need closer to 70k

IF Florenzi at RB would also be a good shout, maybe wait until Tuesday/Wednesday to buy him though since he's only out this week

Another good shouts near your price range would be IF Perisic, wouldn't really fit in a 442 though

Caved and bought Suarez..absolute quality striker, but I can't seem to get a decent 2 striker formation..currently 4312. Anyone recommend good 2 striker formations this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Caved and bought Suarez..absolute quality striker, but I can't seem to get a decent 2 striker formation..currently 4312. Anyone recommend good 2 striker formations this year?

if you've the money get Shevchenko..I swapped Suarez for him and he's belting in the goals for me at the moment. 4 games=7 goals..playing him in a 4-3-3 (4) though
    legends have perfect chemistry now for any player which only took EA about 3 bloody years to do.

Blazer wrote: »
    if you've the money get Shevchenko..I swapped Suarez for him and he's belting in the goals for me at the moment. 4 games=7 goals..playing him in a 4-3-3 (4) though
    legends have perfect chemistry now for any player which only took EA about 3 bloody years to do.

I'm on PS4 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

havent played in a few weeks, was there a new patch or something ? played 3 games and everything seems fúcked. its like its diff game altogether.

• Advertisement

Nainggolan in cm. Wins every ball for me. I have is IF now, but I was using his normal card when I first started and it convinced me to go Serie A.

Advertisement